Bob#2 Member
  • Member since May 27th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Bob#2

The problem I have with your response is that you have not treated this subject the same as others. You have and often rightly so, pointed out that one needs to look at the "Facts" about a situation to make credible discernment. That non-existing facts or misguiding anecdotes will lead to a false picture, more simply, not the truth.

You have committed this same sin in alleging that Trump made extravagant false claims about Covid medicines and that the furor about such is totally his fault. You make this claim falsely because you do not hold the liberal media accountable for the actual trespass. Trump has done nothing wrong as far a Covid Medicine (HCQ etc.), it was the liberal media. Yet you blame him. I challenged you to show fact and you side stepped by attempting to "equate" global warming stance to Covid. That is a strawman.

And that is my point. It not only lowers your credibility, but truly clouds the real picture. We may differ in views about some things, but I hope we agree that one should always use true facts, at least as one knows them.

I challenged you to show one supporting claim that Trump made "extravagant false" claims about Covid medicine, You did not, or could not and yet you still place the blame on him, associating a false statement with other facts such as global warming etc. The ends does not justify the means!

I cannot take HCQ for Covid, a personal decision I should have the ability to make. You blame Trump for this and it is not his! It is the liberal media and Democrats that have villanized HCQ from a purely political stand point. It was not Trump, it was the liberals, And that is fact. He has not prevented me from using it, the liberals have. It was not unreasonable for a politician to state that a particular medicine "could be a game changer and should be looked into", especially remembering this was all said several months ago!

So I fully understand you do not like Trump, that is not my point. I do not like his personality either. But I dislike fake and misleading narratives even more....a trait I think we have in common... whether it be disreputable LENR "researchers" or hopefully Covid as well.

If one cannot defend their criticism of Trump based upon facts, then you have no leg to legitimately stand on... it has become 100% pure political agenda which is akin to religion. Trump has plenty of issues that one can criticize him factually on, (as with EVERY politician) which is 100% OK. Do not lower your standards by joining the fake news agenda such as this however!

Thank you....

Bob - yes - that is what exactly i am saying. And that is one of my extreme dislikes of Trump. He makes extravagant claims he has no business to make (e.g. about medical stuff).

My point is that you are totally biased. Not once have I seen a critical post of the liberal news who COMPLETELY twisted what was said and responsible for making it political. Not once have I seen you criticize the liberal politicians for weaponizing an innocent remark, Stating that a medicine shows potential and should be seriously looked at is not unscientific. It is the response that was absolutely uncalled for, yet you lay the entire blame on Trump. Again, no posts from you to counter this argument including the one above. It is simply his fault and not the liberal medias.

I have not seen you criticize ANY liberal statements etc. You are biased against Trump and as many, simply cannot give him any credit for anything and yet fast to pull him down.

I challenge you to provide ONE extravagant Covid related medical claim he has made and post it and the verifiable source. Remember, fake stuff such as he said people should drink bleach is a total lie and fabrication of the liberal agenda.

Stating that HCQ could be a game changer and should be seriously looked at is not extravagant nor improper. It is true.

(Edit.. I mean it is true it COULD be a game changer if observational evidence pans out....currently there is more reason to look into it than to ignore it for sure..or call for crimes against humanity as certain democratic politician called for! )

So I await your verifiable source of extravagant Covid MEDIC INE claims.

Now,... extravagant claims about many other subjects such as finance, the wall, etc. etc. is a different story,,, one that every politician partakes in fully. Such as Biden claiming a black man invented the light bulb. So do not discriminate on these, I am talking Covid Medicine claims.

It will be interesting to see what the result of this challenge is!

Thank you!

And let us hope to God that Trump never sees this RCT... We can do without politics here.

THH

:cursing:

Amazing how this can be twisted! You mean to say, "Let us hope that Trump never sees this RCT.... BECAUSE if he does, he will inform the public about it as a potential life safer (he NEVER stated that HCQ was a proven treatment but that it showed a lot of promise) and the freakin liberal main stream media and Democrat politicians will immediately start a push to ban Vitamin D as life threatening and of no effect for Covid!" The liberals will go to any length to discredit him, even if the health of the people are at stake.

THAT is what would happen.... .yet only half the truth is told in your statement!

Politics indeed! :rolleyes:

In what lockdown was anyone banned from outdoor activities? I have never heard of that. Here in Atlanta it was the opposite.

Indeed, in Illinois, Governor Pritzker closed all state parks, including those with walking trails. Camping, where people have their own "quarantine" by using their RV bathrooms/showers, and RV located outdoors, a significant distant apart were all closed, while enclosed hotels were still open! But then Pritzker is the richest politician in the US and his wealth comes from hotels. Go figure!

The Hennepin Canal state park, which adjoins my business, is 75 miles long along a canal dug in the late 1800's. The trail path is over 10 feet wide and had plenty of room from people to pass by more than 6 feet apart.

Yet it was closed 100% for April and May.

All the public city playgrounds were closed during this time as well per governors executive order.

"One day after warning Chicagoans of the potential consequences of defying a statewide stay-at-home mandate, Lightfoot pulled the trigger on a public health order that cuts off access to the lakefront and all its parks and beaches, along with Millennium Park, the downtown Riverwalk and the 606 Trail."

https://chicago.suntimes.com/c…lk-parks-violators-arrest

Yes there were many such orders in Illinois.

Alan Smith wrote: Russ merely states the distance. I think you are making the mistake of thinking Russ is stupid. That would be a big mistake, I have worked with and for some very bright people indeed, and he isn't far behind any of them.

@Bruce H wrote:When I say that I don't know how Russ George thinks the synchronization is mixed up with quantumn entanglement I mean it. Entanglement is usually for systems which were once coincident in spacetime but are now separated. Does this mean that the pellets were once part of a single pellet? Does it mean that particles emanating from one pellet lodge themselves in the other, now distant, one? I don't know because I haven't come across anything so far in George's blogs that covers this.

Alan Smith wrote: The pellets were from the same batch of fuel.

I find this an often frustrating scenario with this field among particular participants. A question was asked as should be in science review. But the answer come back defensive and insinuating. (At least more polite than RB usually does)

Why not simply answer as the second one properly was. Magicsound does not fire off defensive or insulting (as RB does) when someone asks a question. He normally answers it and then that is the end of it.

I see a "eCat World / Rossi like" pattern here. If someone asks a question about particular researchers, just like on ECW, the person is attacked, not simply answering the question. The posters immediately start "defending the researcher" instead of simply answering the question. That should not be done nor be necessary.

The best "defense" is simply a good answer. AND this develops a lot more respect for the researcher! I have not seen ONE negative post here on MagicSound? Why? He behaves as a true researcher should. He does not huff and puff, make huge claims that doe not pan out over the years nor yank threads from forums threatening lawsuits. Walk the talk!

No one has called anyone on this thread here stupid either. And we need to keep in mind that Tesla was a genius but thought he talked to Martians as well. Smart people are OFTEN deluded or misled. It happens often.

Point in fact, a number here, including RG, seemingly still believe Rossi! Rossi is a liar and fraud which has been proven. Yet some here refuse to acknowledge that. It truly weakens people's opinion of how reliable those people's ability to discern certain areas of fact are! And that discernment fault can creep over to other areas as well! People need to realize this.

That is why peer review is so prevalent in science. It keeps the "crazy's" separated by separating spurious claims from actual data results. IF they do not provide data, they are basically ignored. This field should do the same in my opinion.

So far we have only seen spurious claims...several big ones in fact.... and no data. Charts with no legends, no descriptions nor protocols mean absolutely ZERO. Why are we defending this? As Jed has stated before, if this was Johnny 5, it would not be supported! No free pass to RG either.... especially considering a long history.

https://www.nature.com/article…39373-91ddd34d75-44567417

How many people has the coronavirus killed? Researchers are struggling to tally mortality statistics as the pandemic rages. Here’s how they gauge the true toll of the coronavirus outbreak

It is a strange world. I went to my doctor last week for a 6 month check up. I wore my mask in and the front office person had her's on. She took my temp with a "touchless" infra-red thermometer. It showed my temperature as 96.4! No way was that thing accurate. I then waited in the office for a few minutes, where the waiting room chairs had every other chair marked as "do not sit". So people were sitting in every other chair, which means they were about 2 feet apart at the most.

I then was called into the patient room where my weight was taken ( ;( ) and blood pressure. The blood pressure cuff was not disinfected before or after, but I am not too sure that would have been a real problem. The doctor came in and did the usual verbal interview, check pulse, blood pressure (again), poked and prodded as usual, listened via stethoscope for various areas, all the normal stuff. Most of which the doctor was less than 1 foot away.

The doctor did not wear a mask the whole time. Strange world indeed.

McDonalds has surveillance cameras in all of their stores. A few years ago, anyone could submit an image from a camera to Google and find out who that person is. I am pretty McDonalds could do that without a warrant (since you are on their property), and any law enforcement agency could do it with a warrant. So, if you go into a McDonalds and do something illegal with your computer, they can probably find out it is you.

No need to sit in their store! WiFi goes through walls and normally is connectable at least 100-200 feet away. So yes, there is a reason they are called "unsecured public networks". They are not secure and they are not traceable and it is simple to avoid the cameras.

I would be interested to know of such a program that could identify anyone from a submitted image. I do not think that exists in the form you seem to indicate. For instance, submitting a photo of you from one of the LENR conferences that has been posted here, would not identify you. Perhaps submitting some photo of a movie star or other well known, well publicized person is is done, but submitting some "John Doe" photo will not return who that person is at present. Facial recognition is just now being implemented with some success, such as the attempted rapist in NYC. However, note that he was only identified as he had a previous record and they had taken facial photos of him. Not just some general photo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer…-platform?ocid=uxbndlbing

It is true that computer program capability is increasing almost exponentially, mainly due to the exponential increase in computer processing power. Some things such as AI is also greatly changing the field. That is why a cashless society is such a dangerous thing in the wrong hands in my opinion. It is not just taxes or tracking, it is watching your every step in life to a great extent. It is not there yet. Indeed... my mother still does not have a credit card!.... I personally know a few people who do not have bank accounts. (Lots of tattos though! Go figure!) One can live off the grid still to a great extent... however it would pose many disadvantages. I am not saying I want to... but that it is just possible and that I do not want to give the government any more control than they already have.

All IP access adresses (layer 1) are stored and are associated with the people that buy the computer.

Perhaps this is just a language misunderstanding. Local IP address are not sold by a computer or tied to a computer. Your PC gets a different IP address for every network it connects to. Many networks, using DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) assigns a new IP addresses on a regular basis, all configurable by the network manager. WAN (Wide Area Network) or global IP's are assigned by host providers and are normally dynamic as well. You have to usually pay a bit extra to get a static one!

The only address that is actually tied to a computer is the MAC address.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

These addresses are often hard coded into the computers network interface by the computers manufacturer and are static and "Traceable". However, these can be spoofed or even easier.. simply purchase a plugin ethernet card which has it's own MAC address and then throw it away when done.

As long as you can pay CASH for the network card... you can be completely untraceable via MAC address. However if you have to pay for that network card via cashless credit card transaction, then it COULD be traced to you if the seller keeps track of serial numbers to purchase receipts!

( I need to stop on this thread... I am giving away my secret "criminal hacker" identity! :whistling: )

Seriously though, I am not a hacker but have worked with IT departments in my past corporate life and handle all the IT needs for my current small business. Security becomes more complex every day it seems!

My number one defense... I do not store ANY sensitive customer information that can be used by criminal hackers on my business computers. No SSN, no bank numbers, no Credit Card numbers...nothing. If it is not stored on my computers, hackers cannot steal it! No sensitive customer information is keyed on my business computers, so key logging virus' cannot steal it. Credit card transactions are done on third party terminals not connected to my system. I simply get and record an approval number. In cases, it is a bit of extra work, but the security is worth it.

There is virtually no limit to it and you get the answers within seconds. Luckily these folks are nor very skilled to form the questions...

Thus uncle Sam needs no cameras. You carry your phone and they can access it any time they like also the phones camera. That's why I always shield all cameras.

Under "normal use" by typical users, it is amazing how much can be gleaned.... but it is not as comprehensive as TV shows represent!

I can go to any McDonalds parking lot and connect to the internet. Using various methods, I am 100% certain that I can access the web and no one can trace it back to me personally. They could trace back a session to the McDonalds WAN's global IP address and then perhaps using DHCP server logs, find the time the session was connected, the local IP address (meaningless by the way) and even the reported MAC address. The MAC address is what would identify a specific computer, but that can be spoofed as well. Yes, using a public access network, one educated and experienced can escape tracing without too much effort.

Sitting at your home over a long period of time... much more difficult.

Yes, there are literally thousands of scammers out there on the internet today. They are not as easily traceable as some here post. If they were, they would be much easier arrested. The hackers that kidnap your data via encryption Ransomware virus get paid on a daily basis. If it was so easily possible to trace them, they would be arrested or at least stopped. Yes, I know many are international and protection is via government cooperation, but not all. It is not that easy, believe me.

The whole concept of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is that it is all transactions are completely public. Which is partially true.. however even with cryptocurrency, you can get anonymity.

"However if you'd like the best anonymity possible, you need to purchase some kind of mining equipment and solo mine a block with a generation transaction (coin base) to a new address. This reward is very anonymous with no financial trail. Pool mining is less anonymous, but higher considerably than buying on exchanges. There are also pools not requiring even your email address and not keeping any usage logs such as the P2Pool network. So, you can buy as much anonymity as you need with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies."

https://www.quora.com/Is-Bitco…which-exchange-am-I-using

So to the common user, the internet is a pipe line to your life, without a doubt. However, it can and IS thwarted everyday..... not that I have any reason to hide by the way... I just do not want the government (especially ultra liberals) sticking their nose into my business! :) (and this site is not very secure as most are not by the way!)

In other words, you live in a goldfish bowl. Welcome to the 21st century. You cannot go "off the grid" just by using cash. That might have been possible in 1990, but it isn't possible now.

As with most things, it is a matter of scale.

Yes, I can live "off the grid" to a large extent now. You assume people must travel to large cities...or be of a big city life style. I can say there is not a single federal government surveillance camera in my town. If there is, it certainly is cloak and dagger! The government would know very little of me if not for my social security number.

My internet? Can be completely anonymous. I can tap into any public network in almost any small shop. My user names and ID's can all be alias's. I even know how to hack the MAC address and change it on my laptop so it cannot be routinely traced. Yes, avoidance on the internet is not really that big an issue if one is educated in it.

As long as I do not use my true identity on the web, it cannot trace me. If I have cash, I do not have to use my true identity.

I can now travel from my home and go to other states. It is highly unlikely that the government can track me specifically. I do not use OnStar etc. I can turn my cell phone off. I can purchase disposable phones and spoof my ID. They would have to manually review who knows how many thousands of hours of thousands of video files to try and find me on surveillance cameras. One can now, in remote areas such as ours, easily avoid those. Even facial recognition cameras are NOT like on TV. A little subterfuge and you can defeat them easily.

It is correct one would be unable to fly and one would not be able to lead a completely "Carefree" life, but live off the gird is possible and not even too difficult to a very large degree.

Without CASH however, that would be absolutely impossible AND the government could instantly track you at any time, past or present, for ANY reason. (Once it has been implemented for a while) Without cash, automatically it follows the gas purchase trail, the soda drink purchases, the snack purchases...... any single item I might need AND it is done immediately and AUTOMATICALLY..... whether there is justification of tracking me or not... it would be done.

It also brings up the issue of tracking your life style! Currently, the government has little ability to really monitor you lifestyle. In a cashless society, they now know EVERYTHING! IF I purchase a Big Gulp soda.. now the government could ding me, either by taxes, medical fees, places me on high risk lists and on and on. If I purchase a shot gun for skeet shooting, I could automatically be registered as a "terrorist suspect". If I purchase a "right wing" magazine, could be put on a watch list... (or left wing, depending on who is in power at the time). I give money to a church, it could trigger scrutiny of that church. The list goes on and on. If I DONATE to LENR FORUM, then it gets black listed by the evil oil barons! :huh:

Actually the ability to monitor my life is far more concerning than simply tracking my whereabouts. And it is likely true, that all tax computations would be done by the government and that would quickly become as corrupt as could be.

A cashless society would be exponentially more government controlled than now... I do mean exponentially.

You believe that whether or not you know the formula and methods for producing the fuel is too important to be discussed here? You believe that whether or not you have personally produce working fuel pellets is too important to be discussed here?

I don't believe you think either of these things. At this point your reluctance to provide a straight answer to my questions has led me to conclude that you do not know the formula and have not prepared any working fuel pellets.

This is a serious problem with the LENR field!

I understand that if Allan does not want to answer, he does not need to but then should simply state that he is not going to answer. He should then understand that the implications are that people will "decipher " his non-answer in various ways. He should not complain. I really do not have any issue if he does not answer yes or no.

However, IF RG posts about an "invention of the century" making very significant claims that would revolutionize the world, then he should be prepared to answer questions and back up those claims. Otherwise, making claims without support is nothing short of Rossi style blather and should get no attention or respect. (Alan is not doing this as he makes no claims. However he should also not "support" RG if he is not willing to back him up with data or statements as such either!)

Mizuno has released some information, but it is still seemingly frustrating that replicators such as Magicsound (who I really admire, both method and ability) has such a hard time getting clear and verified information! At the same time more claims are being produced!. This seems odd at best. Then all the argumentative posts that are made because simple and clear answers are not forthwith only gives the forum and field overall a black eye.

Again, I call for LENR supporters to call for clarity and cooperation. If one is going to make claims, back them up. "Walk the walk, not simply talk the talk" as they say. Otherwise keep quiet, it only makes things worse.

RG's latest claims would be extremely easy to validate! If this is not done, it shows severe improper PR promotion at best and pure disingenuous misleading at worst, Rossi style.

Yes, one can bet that no one has made his fuel pellets other than RG. Yes, you can bet that no one has independently tested those fuel pellets other than RG. There is absolutely NO reason to not answer YES if this has been done. To skirt the issue is self revealing.... no they have not been done. Yes, you can bet that this story will be just like Rossi's, year after year with nothing happening UNTIL RG allows an independent validation. His history indicates that will not happen.

Time will tell! :/

. And they have another innovation 'digital currency' and once they have digitized our currency and gotten rid of the cash economy, they have absolute control over us, because they'll be able to tax every transaction ...

I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories nor do I / have I followed Mr. Kennedy's postings, however I am starting to agree about the "cashless society" push!

I am a business owner that deals with people from across the country in person. I am being told over and over again, that businesses are not taking cash in almost every area.... or if not completely banning cash, having only one or two cash registers that take cash "with exact change" while all others require credit cards! In my own smaller town, stores such as Wal-mart etc. are doing the same... signs that state "credit card only" and perhaps one or two registers that take cash. Even the fast food restaurants are doing the same.

The reason? It is being pushed that there is a "change shortage" due to Covid! Well, I am a business owner that handles cash transactions and I am not having ANY issues getting as much change as I need. Asking my bank, the teller chuckles and states they have "bags full of change". What is going on here???????

My opinion / theory. (Yes it is a conspiracy theory)

As a business who handles cash, we have to do the following:

1) Close out cash registers every night... meaning we have to count all the cash in each register and balance it to receipts. This takes time. When the receipts vs cash count do not balance, we have to investigate and find the descrepancy. These human errors are impossible to completely fix and consume time. Time is money.

2) When a cash register runs out of change, a supervisor has to fetch more change, log into the register and remove bills and add change back. This takes time and people. This introduces more human error and time. Time is money.

3) We have to hire cash registrar clerks who can count money. This is almost impossible to do now days! Seriously! Try to find the average, entry job level person who can count change quickly and accurately! Most cannot do it! I am not talking about "Calculating change"... god forbid... that would be even worse! I am just talking about counting out change. This adds more human error and results in more time at closing out registers and introduces monetary loss at the registers.

4) The business has to go to the bank to obtain bags of change to fill the registers. These transactions are counted out and introduce more human error and take time. Time is money.

5) There can be theft loss at the registers when clerks "pocket" change over time. Again, this snow balls back and causes more time and loss.

6) It takes longer to process the customer through the check out lane with cash. Have you ever been behind "grandma" who takes 5 minutes to dig her coin purse out, then opens it and then rummages for ten minutes trying to count out actual change? Seriously, it does take longer.

7) Deposits have to be done manually by taking cash to the bank! This takes time and time is money. Counting those deposits takes time and introduces human error.

8) If we had a cashless society, it would be much easier for businesses to establish 100% self check out terminals, doing away with people who have to count money and make errors, etc.

and I could go on... there are legitimate reasons why businesses would like to see cash go away!

Now why would governments want a cashless society....... ?????

Some reasons are very good....

1) They would not have to print money, which is a HUGE cost.

2) They can track dead beat dads who owe child support extremely easy.

3) Illegal drug trafficking would be severely hurt as how do you pay a street corner dealer if there is no cash?

4) Money laundering is crippled

5) taxes... you would not have to do taxes.. the government WOULD DO THEM FOR YOU! They would have every transaction,..payroll, expenditures, etc. etc. They would compute taxes for you, they way THEY want to!

and there are several other reasons governments like a cashless society

Now there are some "bad" reasons as well...

1) Governments can track your every move. Every gas purchase, every food transaction. If there is no cash, you cannot go "off the grid". So if you are on the governments radar, such as a wanted criminal, it much easier to track you down if there is no cash. This is good until "wanted criminal" is defined as something other such as "not voting the way we want" or similar!

2) The government can track all transactions and look for loop holes in taxation to get "Creative" on confiscating even more money from individuals or businesses.

3) The next step is not just recording the amount spent, but what the item is! Simple to do with the existing bar code technology. Now they start charging you for getting sodas that are "too big" (as done in New York already) or worse, simply other politically incorrect items!

4) Taxes... you would do taxes.. the government WOULD DO THEM FOR YOU! They would have every transaction,..payroll, expenditures, etc. etc. They would compute taxes for you, the way THEY want to!

5) You do something the current leadership does not like... they freeze your account! This essentially imprisons you immediately, without judge or jury. The government would have complete control over ANY and ALL demographic the current leadership did or did not like. Poor or Rich. Employed or Unemployed. Any demographic.

6) Distribute wealth? If the "far left" such as the "Squad Members", AOC etc. came into control and we had a cashless society, you do not think your "accounts" would be simply moved to those they thought 'deserved" it? Of course this would happen. Even Sanders has publicly stated there should be NO Billionaires. (He used to say millionaires, but now that HE has become one, he moved the goal posts up a notch!) A cashless society makes this easy for them.

How does Covid enter this discussion?.....

Every US dollar bill (and other denominations) has printed on it.. "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private"

It is illegal not to accept US currency as payment when offered as such. Businesses cannot legally ban cash across the board. However... as with many "extreme measures" that are now accepted due to COVID, things can now be pushed as "normal" or "needed" due to Covid and people will blindly accept it.

I am starting to become convinced that the fake "change shortage due to Covid" is simply laying the ground work for a formal push for cashless society. The Covid mantra will squash most resistance by the public to this push.

There are actually several good reasons to go cashless and there are bad reasons why we should not. However the one overriding issue is that the people of the US MUST NOT GIVE COMPLETE CONTROL TO THE GOVERNMENT. It is not how this country was founded and it will only end in the loss of freedom and will result in catastrophe!

My political "conspiracy theory" for the day.

A cashless society does gives government ABSOLUTE POWER!

****** AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY ******

Heck, the Rossi skeptics probably are right! No problem admitting this. What I won't admit (now) is that Rossi skeptics are certainly right, and that Rossi has nothing that works. Why do some like myself believe Rossi now, despite no lasting evidence of a real device? Rossi surely realizes that this belief of his fans, while sincere, is tentative, not absolute. He will have to face the music, and I very much hope that is the music of celebration rather than one of Neil Sedaka's songs about something that is hard to do.

Mark,

The main fault with your above logic is that Rossi never has to "face the music". He simply gets another fan base! Some of us here have seen literally dozens of believers come and go. You and Sam12 are relative new comers, you have simply taken the place of many before you. Rossi does not have to face the music as he (and Frank Ackland) simply block / ban anyone who questions them. Do not believe me? Start posting some realistic hard questions on ECW and see how long you last!

So no, Rossi does not have to be worried about his fan base... he hand picks them via banning and only the faithful can remain. Just like all cults do..... and the only time a cult leader faces the music, is when an outside entity (normally a law enforcement department) jails them due to money fraud (or other abhorrent abuse.)

So I believe your particular logic on this is quite faulty. Another reason people ask why he would continue for so long..... $10 million reasons.... and he is hoping to cash in on more! Remember, internet demos from your condo kitchen (or was it living room) does not require any investment and is well worth the possible reward! Please explain why Rossi put more money into his puppets than the did his reactor in the last demo! A blue box, with a big RED button!

LENR-forum has members that work with RG and have seen the tests first hand, I don’t know if they are at liberty of discussing what they have done, but I for one think what Russ tells is well backed by data.

You should remember this scenario happened just two years ago and that "important" guests were going to witness first hand the dancing gamma ballerinas! Unfortunately, not a single validation was given to my knowledge. Shortly thereafter, RG threatens to file lawsuit and the entire Atom Ecology thread is pulled from this site. This is done by a serious, above board researcher?

We saw no data before and I am assuming we will see no data now. Time will tell as will his actions. Just like Alan states about Johnny 5 or his alter egos... ask to have some photos published, ask to have some data published and see what happens! He bets none will be. I would ask that some photos and data be published to back up these claims... I am assuming none will be either!

What is the difference between the two????? :/

Tesla made astounding discoveries and changed the world with some of his implementations of electricity. Truly remarkable!

Tesla also said he was visited by Martians.......

RG defends Rossi........

I do not know about past projects of RG's nor the validity or reality of them. As pointed out above, they really do not have much to do with current LENR claims! I only know what I have seen him post concerning LENR. My thoughts stand as those actions speak for themselves. Also, other serious participants of LENR have little positive to say as well.

So it is hard to know in some aspects when you have sources telling opposite stories. Therefore, I look at what the person himself says / does that is available to me. So far, it is not promising. Do not get me wrong... I would be thrilled if his claims are validated! It would be the fulfilled wishes of many! However, just like Rossi, until there is verifiable data, there is nothing but big claims... just as before.... and the bigger the claims and the continued lack of validation of those claims will only put reputation higher at risk!

I state again, that it would be exceptionally easy to independently validate the above claims without jeopardizing any IP. I doubt this will be done. Similar claims in the past have shown no validations. Unfortunately, this same thing is seen from other "researchers" with dubious reputations. This is my concern with these statements and LENR in general. The field as a whole has floundered for years due to unsubstantiated claim after claim.... many were out right fraud!

If LENR wants to be taken seriously, then the supporters need to start calling for more serious behavior from participants. With the likes of Rossi and claims such as this, it is no wonder hardly anyone takes the field seriously.

Sam,

Rossi posted over and over again that the Doral customer was a independent entity, with their own staff and using the eCat in production. That the ERV (expert responsible for validation, a Rossi term) was independent and doing all the measurements with their own equipment.

It was all a proven lie via court documents. There was no customer, there was no production. The "ERV" was Rossi's long time friend and DID NOT take the measurements or use his own equipment. Rossi emailed him the "readings"... some of which were proved impossible.

Rossi has made these very same claims you list above on EVERY VERSION of the eCat since 2011. That is a decade! Not once has it been true! WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM NOW?

Well, we have been here before...... :(

Personally, I see little difference between Rossi and these claims. (Or Johnny Five and a few others for that matter)

Periodically BIG claims, no data, a few hard questions presented and then get mad and disappear. You do not see legitimate researchers such as MagicSound do this!

I know a few here will jump to his defense, but it matters little... his actions speak for themselves, just like Rossi's does.

Big claims are simply that... big claims... We heard the "end of fossil fuel is over" two years ago..... along with ballerinas.

(removed errant paste from different thread!)

..edited and added...

" when simply heated to a couple of hundred degrees to stimulate the cold fusion, they yielded staggering amounts of heat for weeks to months on end. Best of all in my reactors, the proof of the utility of my specially crafted quantum mechanical forest of isotopes is seen in the capturing and rendering the similar nuclear fusion energy into simple heat 20-2300C."

This statement would be exceptionally easy to confirm by a third party without divulging any secrets. I am very doubtful it will be done.... :/ Sound familiar?

If RG wants to be taken seriously as a researcher, then he needs to act like a serious researcher, not like Rossi.

The vaccine paradigm is breaking as 19th century tech

Navid,

I am not entering the debate about vaccines, but would like clarification on your stance. It is clear that you are dubious of "vaccines" however, that is somewhat a generic term. There are multiple types of vaccines that are categorically different.

• Live-attenuated vaccines.
    • Inactivated vaccines.
    • Subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide, and conjugate vaccines.
    • Toxoid vaccines.

Are you advocating that ALL "vaccines" are bad and should be avoided? I have not seen you distinguish nor really state what the theory is why a particular vaccine is so harmful.

For instance the first two above, would seemingly be no different than if a person contracted the virus normally. The body creates the actual defensive mechanism, not the vaccine. The vaccine simply "triggers" the body's natural defense via introducing virus matter. The other two work via completely different mechanisms.

So my question to you is : "Are you stating all vaccines are bad or only particular types"? And to be honest, I have not really read a theory on why "inactivated vaccines" would be so dangerous? It is hard to fathom that all the above vaccines would be lumped together as causes for the same maladies.

*If* I had an invention I knew worked, and if I knew I could significantly improve it with some more time, and if I wanted to leave any competition in the dust and dominate the market for the foreseeable future, almost surely I would delay a mass market release. Rossi is doing what I would do.

Mark,

Again, I do not know how long you have followed this story or how much you have really looked into the past.

IF this was Rossi's first claim, you MIGHT be right.... but most would not wait. The stakes are too high. There is NO protection from mass market release for Rossi. He could not do this himself... it would take billions of dollars. And yet he lies about customers and defrauds his one partner!

HOWEVER, this is NOT Rossi's first claim. He has been claiming the EXACT same stuff for 11 years! That is a DECADE! That is 1/10 of a CENTURY! Rossi has been claiming robotic factories, certifications, happy customers, etc. etc. for 11 YEARS!

This is not... "lets wait a couple of months to tweak things"... this has been 11 years of proven lies and fraud!

You can wait until September, just like Sam12 waited until November, then April and it has now been a year past that! Just like many waited months 11 years ago and 11 years later, this is still not ONE piece of hard evidence that Rossi has anything!

There HAS however, been under oath court depositions that proved Rossi lied, defrauded and had no customer nor partner.

There is NO evidence that Rossi has anything. Period. You say "lopsided" version and well you SHOULD! There is mountains of PROVEN facts showing Rossi a fraud and liar. Not heresay, but PROVEN court documents. There is NOT one piece of substantiated evidence in favor of Rossi. Not ONE! That is indeed lopsided!

You state cumulative evidence! What is this? Rossi making claims over 11 years on his bog is evidence? What evidence are you accumulating? There is none! Zero!

Oh well, enough Rossi exposing for me today!