Edo Verified User
  • Member since Sep 15th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Edo

6. SHI (Simple Human Intelligence) The Hydrogen (protons) connect to the electron belonging to the 'neutron' that resides inside the receiving nucleus such as Palladium which has some extra 'neutrons' (the heavy isotopes). In doing so the proton that is fused together with the receiving neutron on the nucleus make the next deuteron (proton-electron-proton) and thus is immediately transmuted into a Silver. When the new deuteron is on a 'wrong' location making an invalid structure the nucleus can and will fission or spallate into smaller fragments. This is still theoretical but can proven or disproven as some elements / isotopes would not be receptible due to missing 'extra neutrons'.
    If proven correct we can make stable heavy elements fission with all the benefits that come from it.

transmission is by femto-D2adding 4 protons, thus transmuted element is oxygen the target element must be carbon because 16,17,18O-4protons=12,13, 6C

12,13, 6C+4protons=16,17 10Ne

=>9F=>8O, 16,18 are stable=16,8O.

thus carbon is transmuted to oxygen.

note that high concentration of carbon in PVD films.

Thank you for your answer, appreciate it a lot.
    So the mechanism is Deuteron fusion to a base element and the thinking is that the (contamination of) Carbon transmutes to Oxygen, so that this is a mere 'side-reaction'.

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion (Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons and no Neutrinos Exist)

Well, that is why I am curious about these results and your statements about the neutron. The Structured Atom Model is precisely that, and we coined the phrase Proton-electron-Pair or a PeP that is the equivalent to what is considered a neutron.

So how is the Oxygen created according to CP in this experiment?

How does the WL theory that is often used it seems explain the results (Oxygen synthesis)?

Perhaps the answer is unknown, but that is also an answer :)

In fact, I think it is more simple than you present here.

I fully accept, endorse and promote the idea that LENR type reactions take place underneath our feet (deep down).
    Hydrogen however is not imho 'synthesized' it is just the lightest element used to fuse into slightly heavier elements. Stars produce Carbon and Oxygen which seem to be the major building blocks of nature and it shows in both fission and fusion type reactions. neutrino's, well as most know here I came up with the Structured Atom Model and I see no need for any neutrino that hardly interacts anyhow even if it is a real thing.
    LENR is much more than just beta decay which seems to be your favorite type of reaction. Fission, spallation alpha particle release neutron emission are all factual I would argue just like beta decay steps.

Beta decay steps in LENR seem to be the possible result of a certain isotope fusion with the offered H (or D) causing for example Pd 107 to change into Ag107. That is just one outcome.

Am happy to know there are more and more recognizing Earth's geology may actually be driven (amongst other things) predominantly by nuclear transmutations.

So how does the Oxygen come into existence in the CP approach in your mind?

Real Cold Fusion is strong alkaline D2O with positive heating element which can generate the huge power.

because Cold Fusion is Fusion of D+D, with very high D supply can generate enormous heat generation which can not be handled in the laboratory.

I have a few questions regarding the CP tech.

The results in their paper clearly shows/suggest the creation of a lot of Oxygen via transmutations. How is this explained and how doe this relate to excess hear?

The talk about D-D fusion being LENR is definitely not the whole picture as the Oxygen results clearly implies. So what is the reaction in the CP solution? D-D->He, H+Ni then beta decay? or fission of the copper and nickel into smaller elements? I personally think the latter as is the case in almost all experiments with H metals.

Then, the creation of a bunch of layers of Cu and Ni is not a good method as these seem to be melted after exposure and mixed up (with a lot of Oxygen as mentioned). So how is this going to work in a prototype reactor?

I have read their paper but cannot find a proper answer.

SAM, The Structured Atom Model has this exactly, but we keep being 'burned' by this concept. Neutron cannot be touched unfortunately and is treated as most fundamental and real and a second later they propose making free neutrons by adding electrons to a proton. But the neutron is still a fundamental particle.... .right.

Yes the nucleus is logically made up of protons and electrons and neutrino's are useless and fictive just to make the current models work but now I am crossing the line again.. :)

Noop, this is utterly wrong, old and obsolete. Just a retold fantastical story that sound cool because it has big explosions in it..

Rapid capture of neutrons or protons cannot lead to heavier elements, The Beta decay steps do not allow that so easily,. First, the neutrons have a limit, meaning too many neutrons and they drift out of the nucleus, called the neutron drip line. second, the beta decay steps with the neutron heavy iron and such need time to decay, and your explosion in space in over in mere moments. Then the fact that neutrons decay rapidly, so there is never any time to do this. Elements heavier than iron will some day be recognized as being synthesized in-situ 'all over the place'. Study the decay steps, study the numbers of the elements and isotopes, study it and you will find out it cannot work this way at all (creating heavy elements).

We wrote about these topics in our book and explain this in more detail. So sad to see we are constantly having to start over again, because the r-process, exploding neutron stars, GR, black holes, EVO's creating new universes and destroying them... etc etc etc etc are simply erroneous thinking (well thinking..... fantasizing more like it) and so wrong it is not even funny anymore. BUT this is the 'accepted' truth and so some feel the need to refresh our minds with this gobbledygook that we are very much aware of.

BTW, you keep making statements about SAFIRE and their results and what not but you are simply utterly wrong, you know nothing about SAFIRE other than the public knowledge. That much is clear, and your statements and conclusions about the SAFIRE project are simply not supported by the SAFIRE team, they are wrong and strongly exaggerated. They do not make the claims you make, they do not explain it the way you do. Contact them with your great insights and see how far it gets you....

How it does work> ?

Well not going to tell you.

This is what science is thinking about these days.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And still you do not see the problem with this 'thinking'....?

You have earned the silver medal from me, After the gold medal winner THH, I am going to block you so that I simply do not have to read these silly ideas anymore. It will increase the forum's quality exponentially for me.

Well, ok, what should happen when an Hydrogen or D will touch with its electron another nucleus when its external electrons stay exactly at opposite side ? That implies a kind of kinetic coupling between them.

That is what happens when a proton and a proper nucleus with additional 'neutrons' meet.... Hydrogen or protons, can fuse to a nucleus that way. The nucleus is structured and that provided this effect. Call it a screening effect or something else, structure of the nucleus is KEY to this!.

More in our past presentations (LENR conferences) and our website and book. But we can of course also ignore structure (the way protons and electrons organize themselves into elements and isotopes and perform fusion and fission) and continue invoking imaginary stuff no one can touch, prove, smell, or in most cases even decently conceive off in ones mind.
    We show how the fission process for example leads to the different fission products in a completely logical sensible and understandable manner. It is a consequence of the structure!

"The nucleus has a specific structure for each element and each isotope has some extra specific located proton-electron-pairs (neutrons) hitch-hiking on the nucleus. Structure shows that on a localized point there is for example an excess amount of negative charge (the extra electron) in relation to the rest of the nucleus which is 2 p to 1 e on average, (so positive on a whole). That point with extra charge (neutron) can receive precisely an additional proton and the next basic building block (deuteron) is made and therefore the next element. "

regardless of what we think a proton or electron is, they have an actual reality to it, meaning they have volume, a definitive piece of space they occupy, and since they do not overlap, they must have some kind of organization!!!!!

One issue revealed in the analysis of current transmutation that has recently troubled me was how the transmuted material exited the EVO in seemingly ransom fashion..

Up to here you use normal words and perhaps address a good observation, you are on topic. Then you write :

and yet still managed to conform to the black hole theories that underpin Anti- De Sutter spacetime.

WHY?! do you feel the need to contaminate this discussion about transmutation into utterly gobbledygook about BH's and singularities.? It is so not needed, nonsensical and really no-one even considers it to be remotely correct. Please stick to what is happening and not your speculation you throw out at everyone. Try to stick to a simple topic perhaps, and not you selling your next theory (which is hopelessly outdated and mainstream rip-off anyhow) to all of us.

This may seem like a harsh response, and maybe it is, but it is intended as good advise.

Scientists Are Freaking Out Over 'Bubbles Of Nothing' That Eat Spacetime

It is not April fools day yet...

Translation: This is pretty ridiculous, perhaps read back what you write on this forum and do some more distilling of your 'thinking' before throwing this at others in a public forum. Lots and lots of nothing, bubbles of nothing, weirdness and even the creation of a gazillion universes representing EVO's, mixed with standard model concepts that are ancient as well.

Really?!

Dear Edo!

Could you specifically cite here: By whom and when this was done. Thank you.

Want to be helpful here, but not sure what you mean by 'what was done'.
    This concept of proton capture causing a decay step (useful E) comes from the insight in the "Structured Atom Model" combined with results from many experiments that are presented at the ICCF. In short, What I see is that the experimental results show transmutations:
    a) beta decay steps that transmutate Pd106 into Ag107
    b) fission like transmutations that yield Ti, Fe, Ca, (all lighter elements than the source material) etc from W for example.
    c) potentially fusion steps of lighter elements such as O16 + C12 -> Si28

I believe all these are happening depending on the experiment obviously and that THE triggering mechanism for this is the proton capture or H-fusion. I also point out that IF this turns out to be true, we have stumbled upon a way to fission (not fuse) stable heavy elements! Think about the implications of that.....

So this is a proposed mechanism with some detail attached to it that would lead to a revolutionized nuclear science IMHO. Trick is, How and why do we make the H fuse with another element?! That is where I think the problem arises.... I do hope to do more research and experimentation on this precise topic in the (near) future with other interested parties that see wisdom in this.

So this is my thinking, I may be wrong, I may have made mistakes etc but looking at this topic for quite some time now, this is my own conclusion. I therefore also think that nature is using this concept of fusion and fission a lot more than we tend to think. especially the MS physics that is convinced of their own models.....

Hey experimenters!

How much can you philosophize!?

You just need to perform the reaction at a temperature of +1100 degrees Celsius

Nickel 63Ni + hydrogen 1H =

As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!

Done that already...

This is one of the many reactions we could utilize.. I agree that this would be a great thing to master, but the problem arises with the fact that even though this is a proper reaction (real and factual) we simply generally do not even believe it is possible.
    I pointed out some thing regarding this type of reaction in my presentation at the ICCF25.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    or proton capture which can occur on 'heavy' isotopes. Meaning we need an isotope like Ni63 that allows the capture of the H resulting in the Beta decay step (or fission like event even!).

Technologically we need to show how we can make the proton capture of H fusion happen. once you can do that in a way the world accepts you may have something. That I reckon is an example of what we are all trying to do here despite the resistance to this.

This image show the cross neuron cross section of 6-Lo

As you easily can see and we also know from its internal structure it is more than unlikely that 6-Li ever catches a 14MeV neutron 10-5 means that it must pass 1000m of deuterium to get adsorbed...

Li6 has the following structure:

Li7 with neutron

It shows quite literally where the 'neutron' can take place to make Li7. The capture of a neutron requires that the neutron is offered in a very gentle manner, otherwise it zips by with great speed past its potential locking place. So we need the slow or thermal neutrons quite often.

Thinking in these lines, I would argue or predict (if this is not know yet) that the method of (high speed) offering of protons, neutron or other stuff in order to make fusion happen is highly likely directional! So it would matter at what angle you hit a nucleus.....

Hot fusion (D/T) being an illusion is something I agree with. That fission is the only way forward I do not agree with. I understand your logic, but the hidden assumption is that fusion cannot be achieved via very mild circumstances, something I personally believe is absolutely possible. There are a ton of experiments out there that show transmutations (both fusion and fission!) to at least dispute the hidden assumption.
    Having said that, I also think that fusion of H to a metal can lead to a fission event which I explained in our last presentation at the ICCF25 in Poland. So fission and fusion both have a potential use in the (near) future..

The problem of cold nuclear fusion LENR cannot be solved in principle within the framework of the Standard Model, because it describes only the interaction of elementary particles. She, to put it simply, explains how various “dishes” are made from various “ingredients” (6 quarks, 6 leptons, 4 bosons + Higgs boson + antiparticles). But it does not explain at all how and where these ingredients come from, are born and disappear, that is, the non-mechanical movement and change of fermion-baryon matter in the “space” surrounding it, which is the essence of the cold nuclear fusion LENR process.

The nucleus of each and every element an isotope has a specific structure to it. That is the key finding in the Structured Atom Model.
    This structure is obviously due to the interaction of the nucleons (only protons and electron I argue). That means that the organization of the elements or structure of the nucleus of those elements, which keeps occurring time and time again automatically, offers us a way into studying the rules of interaction (of the nucleons). So in my mind this would offer us the best approach for further understanding fundamental (nuclear) physics and actually improve on the current standard model which is hopelessly unsatisfying and not able to bring us any further in realistic terms.

In the cold fusion chain reaction that I propose, free electrons are formed, which can be converted into electric current

How would that work, meaning where do the free electrons originate from? What I am getting at is that normally e and p are equal, if we let a neutron decay to a p and e they would recombine in the end so no free electrons really to utilize. So how do we get that excess bunch of free electrons?

What the transmutation results don't show is what the effects of the anode materials are having on the mix of transmuted elements that are produced. Aureon Energy is not revealing what the anode is made from, but that material will contributed to the input element mix that produces the output mix of elements.

Thorium alone cannot be assumed to produce the list of transmuted element.

I beg to disagree. Th, when it is destroyed (fission/spallation) we see these smaller products. The SAM team has proposed this for a few years now that this is precisely the case. All those smaller elements come from a large one. So I beg to disagree strongly. For more info see our presentation or read our book or visit the website with all sources.
    Structuredatom.org