Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• Real Cold Fusion is strong alkaline D2O with positive heating element which can generate the huge power.

because Cold Fusion is Fusion of D+D, with very high D supply can generate enormous heat generation which can not be handled in the laboratory.

I have a few questions regarding the CP tech.

The results in their paper clearly shows/suggest the creation of a lot of Oxygen via transmutations. How is this explained and how doe this relate to excess hear?

The talk about D-D fusion being LENR is definitely not the whole picture as the Oxygen results clearly implies. So what is the reaction in the CP solution? D-D->He, H+Ni then beta decay? or fission of the copper and nickel into smaller elements? I personally think the latter as is the case in almost all experiments with H metals.

Then, the creation of a bunch of layers of Cu and Ni is not a good method as these seem to be melted after exposure and mixed up (with a lot of Oxygen as mentioned). So how is this going to work in a prototype reactor?

I have read their paper but cannot find a proper answer.

• Yes, Focardi mentioned in paralell secondary reactions as fission processes when the main one was Ni+H.

Strangly upper were seen too as Zinc.

We can imagine that around the NiH reaction the energy released is high enough to destabilize surrounding nucluei.

About the Clean Planet prototype reactor, remember the Rossi's case when someone seen great results most of the time great announcements were done too quickly also...Even basic engineering needs time.

or fission of the copper and nickel into smaller elements? I personally think the latter as is the case in almost all experiments with H metals.

Then, the creation of a bunch of layers of Cu and Ni is not a good method as these seem to be melted after exposure and mixed up (with a lot of Oxygen as mentioned). So how is this going to work in a prototype reactor?

• Then, the creation of a bunch of layers of Cu and Ni is not a good method as these seem to be melted after exposure and mixed up (with a lot of Oxygen as mentioned). So how is this going to work in a prototype reactor?

I have read their paper but cannot find a proper answer.

There is no need to guess and come up with various theories. Everything is very simple. Just look at our native planet Earth!

The Earth is a generator of cold nuclear fusion! A chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion occurs in it:

1) First, hydrogen is synthesized in the thickness of the Earth,

2) Further other chemical elements up to stable iron,

3) Thermal energy is released, which cannot be explained by anything other than cold nuclear fusion,

4) The Earth emits neutrinos,

5) There is no need to copy the Earth directly, but for practical reasons in laboratory conditions this could be a chain reaction:

+ 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + +1H + Q=E (energy)

• In fact, I think it is more simple than you present here.

I fully accept, endorse and promote the idea that LENR type reactions take place underneath our feet (deep down).
    Hydrogen however is not imho 'synthesized' it is just the lightest element used to fuse into slightly heavier elements. Stars produce Carbon and Oxygen which seem to be the major building blocks of nature and it shows in both fission and fusion type reactions. neutrino's, well as most know here I came up with the Structured Atom Model and I see no need for any neutrino that hardly interacts anyhow even if it is a real thing.
    LENR is much more than just beta decay which seems to be your favorite type of reaction. Fission, spallation alpha particle release neutron emission are all factual I would argue just like beta decay steps.

Beta decay steps in LENR seem to be the possible result of a certain isotope fusion with the offered H (or D) causing for example Pd 107 to change into Ag107. That is just one outcome.

Am happy to know there are more and more recognizing Earth's geology may actually be driven (amongst other things) predominantly by nuclear transmutations.

So how does the Oxygen come into existence in the CP approach in your mind?

• You don't fully understand me. In my scientific paradigm, to put it simply:

1) Stars are formed from planets. For example, Jupiter is not yet a failed star, this is also evidenced by its chemical composition, when it synthesizes first hydrogen, then helium, and so on.

2) I do not divide the synthesis of chemical elements into hot and cold. There is simply synthesis. And temperature and pressure are derivatives of this process.

3) I understand that there are several different synthesis channels. I give an example with one of the synthesis channels as reverse beta decay for practical reasons for use in Earth conditions as the most convenient and safe for humans.

• Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion (Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons and no Neutrinos Exist)

Well, that is why I am curious about these results and your statements about the neutron. The Structured Atom Model is precisely that, and we coined the phrase Proton-electron-Pair or a PeP that is the equivalent to what is considered a neutron.

So how is the Oxygen created according to CP in this experiment?

How does the WL theory that is often used it seems explain the results (Oxygen synthesis)?

Perhaps the answer is unknown, but that is also an answer :)

• Well, that is why I am curious about these results and your statements about the neutron. The Structured Atom Model is precisely that, and we coined the phrase Proton-electron-Pair or a PeP that is the equivalent to what is considered a neutron.

So how is the Oxygen created according to CP in this experiment?

How does the WL theory that is often used it seems explain the results (Oxygen synthesis)?

Perhaps the answer is unknown, but that is also an answer :)

Gentlemen, don't argue! Everything is very simple! Let me send you a model of the hydrogen atom, which is in constant motion: spherical drain-source of matter, formation-disappearance, convergence-divergence, synthesis-analysis. A proton is condensed from the electron cloud in the process of spherical drainage, a neutron is a saturated proton, and a neutrino is the material-energy “displacement current” of this process of material-neutrino-energy induction.

• transmission is by femto-D2adding 4 protons, thus transmuted element is oxygen the target element must be carbon because 16,17,18O-4protons=12,13, 6C

12,13, 6C+4protons=16,17 10Ne

=>9F=>8O, 16,18 are stable=16,8O.

thus carbon is transmuted to oxygen.

note that high concentration of carbon in PVD films.

• transmission is by femto-D2adding 4 protons, thus transmuted element is oxygen the target element must be carbon because 16,17,18O-4protons=12,13, 6C

12,13, 6C+4protons=16,17 10Ne

=>9F=>8O, 16,18 are stable=16,8O.

thus carbon is transmuted to oxygen.

note that high concentration of carbon in PVD films.

Thank you for your answer, appreciate it a lot.
    So the mechanism is Deuteron fusion to a base element and the thinking is that the (contamination of) Carbon transmutes to Oxygen, so that this is a mere 'side-reaction'.

• So how is the Oxygen created according to CP in this experiment?

I have recognized that the origin of the oxygen in the sample has been addressed in the latest paper.

I believe that the sub-layer composed of SiO2 may undergo reduction upon contact with hydrogen atoms that have passed through a 0.1mm thick film of the sample. The experiments have demonstrated that both silicon and hydrogen gain 100 times on the surface during this process.

Therefore, I think that oxygen is formed as a result of the reduction of SiO2, and it oxidizes the surface of the sample when it leaks out.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.