Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• Yes!!

This is impossible as adding H/D to Ni produces in average 8MeV/p much more than the maximum of 28MeV/4 = 7MeV for 4p to get 4He. But this is not the problem. Usually chains of Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*- do react what will form all possible masses even much greater than A=500!!!! There exists a full MS of an old Rossi fuel that shows that even 243Am is present. But if you produce oxigen < Ni then you lose most of the gain, same for nuclei with A> 100....

So the conclusion is:: Ni CF is a waste of time and resources if you don't understand the basic physics behind it. Unluckily this holds for most present "old guard" researchers.

My theoretical research has led to the conclusion that, at a fundamental level, a primitive bonfire is no fundamentally different from any cold fusion generator!

Neutrinos (spark, match, lightning, laser beam, ...) “irradiate” - act on a proton (protium, deuterium, tritium, water, firewood, oil, gas, ...), resulting in smoke (part of the mass goes neutrino radiation), ash (new chemical elements as a result of transmutation, beta decay...) and heat (kinetic energy of material particles).

If you want the fire to burn long and hot, you need to achieve a chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion and add birch firewood!

Details in my comments and articles. Thank you.

• I hope they can share the finished version of the paper soon, this manuscript format is annoying because all the figures are at the end. Anyway it builds on the results already presented at the last IWHALM and is great they were able to get accepted for publication in a Journal.

Albeit the heat values are “modest” as Wyttenbach points out, they are consistent. At times I ponder how much better it could be if the material was engineered and formed to work in a different way, closer to what the original experiments with the Johnson-Mathey H purifier are, in the sense that the hydrogen is confined inside a tubing covered both in the inside and outside with the nano layered material, and a vaccum created outside the tubing would force the H out flowing through the layers and creating

the excess heat. This woulf probably be much more efficient than a waffer of the material inside a big chamber, as it is now.

Now, about those highly O rich regions, I truly hope they do an isotopic analysis, that could be potentially surprising.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• At times I ponder how much better it could be if the material was engineered and formed to work in a different way, closer to what the original experiments with the Johnson-Mathey H purifier are, in the sense that the hydrogen is confined inside a tubing covered both in the inside and outside with the nano layered material, and a vaccum created outside the tubing would force the H out flowing through the layers and creating

the excess heat.

You just need a bit more physical background. Ni has the highest in average proton binding energy of 8.7MeV. To enable a competing 4-He spallation reaction this must go down to about 7.5Mev and below for D. Of course its isotope dependent.

In the region of Ag - above Pd adding D still provides >26MeV what is well above the 23.8MeV for 4-He formation from D.

So basically just doing Ni CF(LENR) is a waste of time. These folks should first study the physics of the problem.

• You just need a bit more physical background. Ni has the highest in average proton binding energy of 8.7MeV. To enable a competing 4-He spallation reaction this must go down to about 7.5Mev and below for D. Of course its isotope dependent.

In the region of Ag - above Pd adding D still provides >26MeV what is well above the 23.8MeV for 4-He formation from D.

So basically just doing Ni CF(LENR) is a waste of time. These folks should first study the physics of the problem.

I understand that you point out that the reaction doesn’t release much energy, compared to what other reactions might yield, but it is still much better than chemical. My point is that this still can be useful.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• My point is that this still can be useful.

This is to a certain extent wishful thinking, Takahashi uses about 2Kg powder for one load and after about 40 days they have to reprocess it. Of course this could still deliver 100'000x more energy than petrol and best it's clean energy. But at what sustained T? can you scale it from 2Kg to 2000 Tons? meaning from 100W to 100MW?

• Hey experimenters!

How much can you philosophize!?

You just need to perform the reaction at a temperature of +1100 degrees Celsius

Nickel 63Ni + hydrogen 1H =

As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!

TECHNOLOGY | CLEANPLANET Inc.
    www.cleanplanet.co.jp

Note that QHe mechanism is incorrect because Cold Fusion will not be patented due to no common understanding of Cold Fusion mechanism.

Because patent examiners should not be involved in determining the principle of cold fusion, patent application of Cold Fusion will not be patented.

Thus all of the reasearchers must discuss the mechanism of Cold Fyusion in the Society of Physics, including nuclear physics.

Cold Fusion is caused by femto-D2 which electron orbit is at a few femto meters from the nucleus.

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply from Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control.pdf

but transmutation experiment by Iwamura is inconsistent with nuclear physics because the experiments showed that d is constituted by two protons not by proton and beutron.

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion.pdf

Thus common understanding in Physics Society must have the discussion that current nucleus model is incorrect.

No other way to make Cold Fusion real science.

femto-H2 decomposed by bibration of H-H at high heat, so it will be two neutrons( proton with electron in deep orbit)

Water can trigger nuclear reaction to produce energy and isotope gases

Water can trigger nuclear reaction to produce energy and isotope gases - PubMed
    This paper reports the discovery that water can trigger a peculiar nuclear reaction and produce energy. Cavitation may induce unusual reactions through…
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

The reason (8) above is possible is because neutrin is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit.

P is a proton with electron in deep orbit.

In other words, femtohydrogen molecules decompose into femtohydrogen atoms at high temperatures.

Because neutrons are formed.

This means that the idea that neutrons are composite particles of protons and electrons in deep electron orbits is correct.

The author has been contacted.

Therefore I think that "As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!" is correct.

This can be a new version of Cold Fusion and I hope this trigger the discussion that current nucleus model is incorrect.

• Hey experimenters!

How much can you philosophize!?

You just need to perform the reaction at a temperature of +1100 degrees Celsius

As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!

Done that already...

This is one of the many reactions we could utilize.. I agree that this would be a great thing to master, but the problem arises with the fact that even though this is a proper reaction (real and factual) we simply generally do not even believe it is possible.
    I pointed out some thing regarding this type of reaction in my presentation at the ICCF25.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    or proton capture which can occur on 'heavy' isotopes. Meaning we need an isotope like Ni63 that allows the capture of the H resulting in the Beta decay step (or fission like event even!).

Technologically we need to show how we can make the proton capture of H fusion happen. once you can do that in a way the world accepts you may have something. That I reckon is an example of what we are all trying to do here despite the resistance to this.

• Dear Edo!

Could you specifically cite here: By whom and when this was done. Thank you.

• I completely agree with you that the modern model of the nucleus and the atom is incorrect. The Standard Model does not take into account the interaction of atoms with the “external environment” at all and there is no movement in it.

Cold fusion will become a real science when a stable, repeatable cold fusion experiment based on a new theory is conducted. About this in my comments and articles. Thank you.

• Dear Edo!

Could you specifically cite here: By whom and when this was done. Thank you.

Want to be helpful here, but not sure what you mean by 'what was done'.
    This concept of proton capture causing a decay step (useful E) comes from the insight in the "Structured Atom Model" combined with results from many experiments that are presented at the ICCF. In short, What I see is that the experimental results show transmutations:
    a) beta decay steps that transmutate Pd106 into Ag107
    b) fission like transmutations that yield Ti, Fe, Ca, (all lighter elements than the source material) etc from W for example.
    c) potentially fusion steps of lighter elements such as O16 + C12 -> Si28

I believe all these are happening depending on the experiment obviously and that THE triggering mechanism for this is the proton capture or H-fusion. I also point out that IF this turns out to be true, we have stumbled upon a way to fission (not fuse) stable heavy elements! Think about the implications of that.....

So this is a proposed mechanism with some detail attached to it that would lead to a revolutionized nuclear science IMHO. Trick is, How and why do we make the H fuse with another element?! That is where I think the problem arises.... I do hope to do more research and experimentation on this precise topic in the (near) future with other interested parties that see wisdom in this.

So this is my thinking, I may be wrong, I may have made mistakes etc but looking at this topic for quite some time now, this is my own conclusion. I therefore also think that nature is using this concept of fusion and fission a lot more than we tend to think. especially the MS physics that is convinced of their own models.....

• I propose to carry out a chain reaction of cold construction synthesis according to the following scheme:

Transmutation of basic elements at a fundamental level occurs with any movement of matter (this is an absolute property of the movement of matter) along the channel:

е + п → п + е -+ е + 13,6 эВ.

There is no need to replicate the Sun with 6.7 Li, 2 H deuterium and 3 H tritium.

On Earth, for example, nickel 63 Ni and water H 2 O could be used for cold fusion at a temperature of ~1100 degrees Celsius:

+ 63 Ni 28 + 1 H → 63 Cu 29 +e - + + 1 H +Q → +p + + e - + p + → e+ + n → n→p + + e -

• You just need to perform the reaction at a temperature of +1100 degrees Celsius

You can probably generate a number of Beta emitters in situ other than 63Ni using deuterium rather than neutrons

e,g, using samarium plus deuterium at around 300C

Sm151 undergoes beta(-) decay

Sadly Ni-63 did not show up in these exptal conditions which involved nickel plus other 'magnetic' elements

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356972251

• Yes, samarium 151Sm is a very suitable isotope for a cold fusion chain reaction.

My proposal for nickel 63Ni arose from the study of cold fusion in the Earth's core and from the explosion of supernova SN1987A, as well as from the point of view of the practical production of a cold fusion generator.

Samarium 151Sm is a very interesting isotope and could occupy its niche, for example, in car batteries, computers, telephones, in biology and medicine. We need to study it.

• Going to have to move some posts out of this thread, please stay on topic, this thread is for discussion of Clean Planet’s commercial development and supporting evidence.

• Samarium 151Sm is a very interesting isotope and could occupy its niche, for example, in car batteries, computers, telephones, in biology and medicine. We need to study it

Like Sm-153 its pretty expensive to produce by neutron irradiation.

With deuterium(as D*) its likely to be easier... perhaps even with H*H*...??

I did suggest to Iwamura to incorporate samarium in his nickel trials

but his team have been meticulously pursuing nickel and quantum heat

no exptal space for REs

anyway.... he might need to add some more.of the RE.. cerium... neodymium praseodymium gadolinium???

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.