Cherepanov2020 Verified User
  • Member since Feb 9th 2020
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Cherepanov2020

Here is an excerpt from an article - the very physicist about whom Polycarp Kush said - "These postulates undoubtedly belong to the really great ideas of physics." -

“Discovery of the electron spin, S.A. Goudsmit "- https://ilorentz.org/history/spin/goudsmit.html

This article, from my point of view, should be re-read by every physicist in order to understand how the sound reasoning of classical physicists was as a result crushed by the phantasmagoric fabrications of the supporters of "quantum (mathematical) mechanics" ... Read -

“Anyway, when he made his comment, I was lucky that I knew all these things about spectra, and then I said, 'This fits into our hydrogen scheme, which we wrote about four weeks ago. And if we now allow the electron to be magnetic with the corresponding magnetic moment, then we can understand all these complex Zeeman effects. They come naturally, just like Lande's formulas and that's it, it works great. "

Have you read it? Have considered ... "the electron should be magnetic" ... What is it? This means that the electron must have and this is so and the network - and the north magnetic pole and the south magnetic pole ...

“And it was: rotation; so it was revealed, this way. Of course, we told Ehrenfest about it, and then the summer ended and I went to Amsterdam again, and various episodes followed. Naturally, I found this wonderful, because in the formalism I knew it matched perfectly. And I could not imagine strict physics behind this. But Uhlenbeck, being a good physicist, began to think about it. ...... "A charge that rotates" ......? "

Goudsmit, a mathematician more than a physicist, admitted that Uhlenbeck, being a classical physicist, and not being a mathematician and not knowing about quantum mechanics, showed him the physics of the electron - its rotation !!!

Why is P.Kash lying ??? He lies and slips this bullshit - "... that both statements of Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck are consequences of Dirac's quantum mechanics." Is that clear to you ???

And further P.Kash writes -

"From arbitrary assumptions, they became part of a magnificent creation of the human mind, the correctness of which has been brilliantly confirmed by a series of experimental results."

This is how they distorted real physics and replaced it with quantum "mathematics" ...

Guys ! The events described took place in 1924 ... Where is the BOR this very magnetic moment and rotational motion of the electron? He's gone! Why not ? But because Bohr's report was made in 1920 ... And in 1922 he became a Nobel laureate - a fake laureate, in fact, since his model of the hydrogen atom was NOT TRUE already in 1924 !!! But the Jews went their own way! "

Then I posted another comment -

“Dear physicist lost in three pines!

You wrote, as you probably think, "smart" phrases -

"It is natural to ask why the super-energetic positron does not instantly annihilate in the gas, what makes it 'untouchable'?"

"Thanks to Pauli's ban, the positron will" push apart "the entire gas atoms, freeing the way and providing a vacuum on its way."

“It is noticeable that the trajectory of a clear lightning is not a stepped broken line, as in an ordinary discharge, but a curiously curving curve. This may mean that the thermally ionized channel of such lightning is created by a single charged ultrahigh energy particle. The shape of this type of lightning is similar to the trajectory of a particle. "

Especially for you in this "thread" I have brought a quote - "The discovery of the electron spin, S.А. Goudsmit "- https://ilorentz.org/history/spin/goudsmit.html

“Anyway, when he made his comment, I was lucky that I knew all these things about spectra, and then I said, 'This fits into our hydrogen scheme, which we wrote about four weeks ago. And if we now allow the electron to be magnetic with the corresponding magnetic moment, then we can understand all these complex Zeeman effects. They come out naturally, just like Lande's formulas and everything, it works great. "

“And it was: rotation; so it was revealed, this way. Of course, we told Ehrenfest about it, and then the summer ended and I went to Amsterdam again, and various episodes followed. Naturally, I found this wonderful, because in the formalism I knew it matched perfectly. And I could not imagine strict physics behind this. But Uhlenbeck, being a good physicist, began to think about it. ...... "A charge that rotates" ......? "

Pay attention to these "golden" words - "... if now we allow the electron to be magnetic with the corresponding magnetic moment ..."

I draw your attention to how strange physics developed under the pressure of AUTHORITIES, who, in their vanity interests, imposed their fake mathematics on physicists ... But what about physicists? They did not want to listen to them ... And the questions of physics were not asked for children ...

It was physicists who noticed this oddity - the ratio of charge to mass of an electron turned out to be 1836 times greater than the ratio of charge to mass of a proton ... And P.Kash in his article -

The proper moment of the electron, P. Kasch, 1967 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3Ss3/2KvF6UJP4

The proper moment of the electron, P. Kasch, 1967 - https://drive.google.com/file/…LIGGJcK3/view?usp=sharing

noticed it -

“Sir J.J. Thomson, one of the greatest experimental physicists of his time, is credited with the discovery of the electron in 1897. However, despite all his achievements, Thomson did not discover the electron. In fact, with the help of an ingenious experiment, he showed that the carrier of negative charge in an electric current, whatever it may be, has a constant and, according to the ideas of that time, an unexpectedly large ratio of charge to mass. Although Thomson knew approximately the magnitude of the electron's charge, he could not provide conclusive evidence that it was the charge that remained constant. "

From the point of view of today, discussing the article by Yuri Yurikov, it is important for us to understand this ... Why? And because the "sick" Cherepanov, on the basis of the above, doubted that there is a designated "electrostatic" charge in nature ... For the mathematician, all these doubts are "to the light of the day" ... And doubts gnaw at me - the same substance cannot - in this case the mathematical hypothesis of the existence of a quark does not count, rotating in the same direction to have the same charge with such an impressive difference in the mass of an electron and a proton - 1: 1836 ...

The article was written in 1967 ... It is not difficult to notice that between the lines there is clearly read “pressure from authorities” on Polykarp Kusch. He worked on molecular beam resonance research under I.I. Rabi and then discovered an electronic anomalous magnetic moment.

These lines in the article are written for AUTHORITIES -

“The next step in describing the properties of an electron was made by SA Goudsmit and GE Uhlenbeck 2 in 1925. They introduced two postulates: a) the electron has an internal angular momentum equal to h / 4π; b) it has a magnetic moment equal to eh / 4πmc. The latter quantity is called Bohr's magneton, which is usually denoted by μ0. If the spin magnetic moment of the electron is denoted by μβ, then μβ = μ0.

The postulates of Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck were extremely important for the development of physical concepts on an atomic scale. They were put forward on the basis of a critical analysis of the optical spectra of atoms and, in particular, the spectra observed in the Zeeman effect. Like all really important physical ideas, they were not a consequence of the theory then existing. They were put forward ad hoc (arbitrarily) because they were consistent with the available data and could be verified through appropriate experiments. These postulates undoubtedly belong to the really great ideas of physics. Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck have done more than anyone since, and possibly before, to our understanding of the electron. In 1928, P. A. M. Dirac formulated relativistically invariant quantum mechanics. Both Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck's statements have been shown to be consequences of Dirac's quantum mechanics. "

That is why P. Kasch stepped on his "swan song" and lied to himself by writing - "... both statements of Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck are consequences of the quantum mechanics of Dirac." Why?

It is clear to physicists, as on a sunny cloudless day, that the statements of Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck are a consequence of the physical manifestations of the rotational motion of an electron and nothing more ... What does Dirac's quantum mechanics have to do with it? By the way, before his death, Pauli "surrendered" and agreed that the spin is the electron's own magnetic moment ... Pauli surrendered ... It was Pauli who introduced the concept of magnetic moment into nuclear physics ... In 1921, Pauli was the first to propose the Bohr magneton as a unit of measurement of the magnetic moment ".

Physics developed very, very strangely in those years - 20s ... It is important for us living today to study it in order to know the origins of pseudoscience and pseudo-physics ...

Thank you for reminding ... But I want to upset you ... You wrote - "The discoveries of the neutron, the positron, and the disintegration of nuclei by particle accelerators followed in quick succession. Those discoveries promptly transformed the understanding of nuclear structure and demonstrated the reality of antimatter. Six Nobel Prizes are directly traceable to the work done in that one annus mirabilis. In this article, we look back from today's perspective at those discoveries and their consequences. " Andersen, who discovered the positron in 1932, brought a theoretical virus into our physics and he did it out of ignorance of WHAT happened later in physics ... But what happened? In 1933, they discovered the electron's own magnetic moment ... Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck predicted the electron's own magnetic moment ... In 1947, they discovered the electron's own magnetic moment, i.e. 15 years after the positron was discovered ... But the 21st century came and in 2018, after analyzing Andersen's experiments, I came to the conclusion that there was no positron in his experiment, but two electrons flew - one of them flew north magnetic pole forward, and the second flew with the south magnetic pole forward ... For this reason, the first electron deflected to the south magnetic pole of the permanent magnet, and the second electron deflected to the north magnetic pole of the permanent magnet ... This analysis was not easy ... Now it became clear why neutron decay has two options for execution ... See model below. Thus, there is no antimatter in nature - physicists have fantasized ...

There is no electric field in nature, and there is no electrostatic charge on the proton and electron.

To understand this, I had to go a long way ... How did it start? After the death of the great and outstanding physicist of our time, honored inventor and designer of Russia - Afanasyev Vladimir Stepanovich, I rushed to seek support from the Russian authorities and scientists so that all the gigantic work of this man on the creation of "hydro wave technology" would not "flow into the sand". .. Analyzing the physics of processes in his "hydro-wave" installations, I came to the conclusion that there was no Coulomb barrier in these processes ... Then I came across the site of FM Kanarev. - https://www.micro-world.su/

Here are his articles in English - ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF MODERN PHYSICS, 1993-2020 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/43mg/5i64hswxz

ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF MODERN PHYSICS, 1993-2020 - https://drive.google.com/file/…krPt51mE/view?usp=sharing

The main thing in this physics turned out to be that electrons have no orbital motion around the nucleus of an atom -

«The binding energy E1 of an electron of a hydrogen atom with a proton at the moment of its stay at the first energy level is equal to the ionization energy Ei, that is, E1 = Ei = 13.60 eV. When an electron absorbs a photon with an energy of 10.20 eV and passes to the second energy level, its binding energy with the nucleus decreases and becomes equal to 3.40 eV. This means that when the energies of 13.60 eV and 10.20 eV are added, the result should be obtained

13.60 + 10.20 = 3.40

but, it is absurd. How did Niels Bohr get out of this situation? He did it very simply. Arbitrarily rewrote the specified formula as follows

-13.60 + 10.20 = -3.40 (1)

and explained his actions by the fact that the minuses that appeared are the result of the negative charge of the electron.

Clever, isn't it?

And what is the real reason for the appearance of minuses in formula (1)? The real reason is that all the energies presented in formula (1) are only parts of the total energy of the electron, which had to be subtracted from its total energy Ee and formula (1) becomes

Ee - 13.60 + 10.20 = Ee - 3.40 (2)

Now it is clearly seen that the energy of an electron in an atom is a positive value, and equation (2) reflects the change only in the binding energies of an electron during its energy transitions, and the minuses before the values of 13.60 and 3.40 mean not the negative energy, but the process of energy subtraction, spent on the bond of an electron with a proton. Comprehend THIS ...

Let us write down similar relations for the transition of an electron from the first to the third and fourth energy levels.

Ee - 13.60 + 12.09 = Ee - 1.51 (3)

Ee - 13.60 + 12.75 = Ee - 0.85 (4)

From relations (2), (3) and (4) follows the law of formation of the spectrum of the hydrogen atom -

Ee - Ei + Ef = Ee - E1 / n2 → Ef = Ei - E1 / n2, (5)

where: Ef = hvf is the energy of the absorbed or emitted photon; Ei is the ionization energy equal to the energy of such a photon, after absorption of which the electron loses its bond with the nucleus and becomes free; E1 - the binding energy of the electron with the atomic nucleus, corresponding to the first energy level is also equal to the photon energy.

For a hydrogen atom, E1 = Ei = hv1 = hvf. Taking this into account, the mathematical model (5) can be written as follows

hvf = hvi - hv1 / n2 → vf = vi - v1 / n2 (6)

We have obtained a mathematical model of the law of formation of the spectrum of the hydrogen atom, which includes only the frequencies of absorbed or emitted photons, that is, the frequency of rotation of photons relative to their axes. And where is the frequency of rotation of an electron around the nucleus of an atom? There is no it. There is no rotational motion of the electron around the atomic nucleus!»

This is exactly this that allows us today to look at the microcosm with completely meaningful eyes and not with the eyes of madmen who are shocked by the uncertainty of the rotation of electrons around nuclei and who are forced to bear complete nonsense when you ask them an elementary question - “Describe, explain how two electrons make a connection between each other in the well-known "electron-electronic bond" in molecules, while one of them "dangles" in an indefinite way in the orbit of the nucleus of one molecule, and the other in the same indefinite way "dangles" in the orbit of the nucleus of another molecule? "

After this question comes a complete stupor ... And we calmly answer this question, since we know that electrons do not have any rotational motion around the nuclei of atoms - they rotate around their axes and are linearly related to the protons of the nucleus, since they sit on the axes of rotation protons, i.e. their axes of rotation are aligned ...

The Schrödinger equation contains statistical information about the position of an electron in a hydrogen atom and represents this position in the form of the probability density of an electron in an atom, which is depicted graphically as a sphere ... The biggest nonsense in this physics is the statistical information of the Schrödinger equation, which represents a hydrogen molecule in the form of two interacting spheres, imitating the probability of the arrangement of electrons in a molecule ... Well, how can one sphere symbolizing the disorderly rotation of electrons around the nucleus of an atom can provide an electron-electron bond with another sphere symbolizing the disorderly rotation of electrons around the nucleus of another atom? But in no way ... All these are fairy tales of relativists ... and this is the physics of vanity ...

I wrote an article - The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://drive.google.com/file/…12BxqdNU/view?usp=sharing

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/27Ad/4bDGJ92rH

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Very interesting,

these expectations tend to say that Lenr reaction doesn't appear inside vacancies, grain boundaries or voids only at surface lattice first layer.

Hydrogen should be trapped between 2 surfaces atoms which distord the electron path around nuclei .

BTW this distorted electron path is going to increase next the screening effect, i understand.

In fact it seems to be correlated with nkodama understanding.

You must always take into account the following - the size of a proton in the paradigm of "physical chemistry of microworld Kanarev FM" ~ 10 ^ -15 meters, the size of an electron is about 1000 times larger - 10 ^ -12 meters, and the distance between them in a hydrogen atom is enormous compared to their size ~ 10 ^ -9 meters ... And why on earth is a proton so far "keeps" an electron from itself? The answer I have today is the mutual repulsion of the "secondary magnetic field" of the proton and the "secondary magnetic field" of the electron ... Both the proton and the electron "freely walk" in the intermolecular space, which is 1000 times larger than the size of a free electron, and in a million times the size of a proton.

I suggest you spend 5 minutes with the SO(4) Hydrogen model that 10 digits exact reproduces the measured photon values! Even better: There are two model A classic projection and full SO(4). Both absolutely exact. So it should be easy to get inside! All magnetism based.

Do I understand correctly - we are talking about sulfur and oxygen ...? Then take a look at a model of a sulfur molecule and an oxygen molecule, and then model an "electron-electronic" bond between the molecules - it is magnetic and an electron of one molecule interacts linearly with an electron of another molecule ...

And now you may ask me - "Indeed, Mr. Cherepanov - where is the source of the" Newtonian force "generation?" I answer - the source of generation is inertial forces that rotate electrons and protons around their axis ... It is these forces that generate the magnetic field of both the proton and the electron, it is these forces that form this field, it is these forces that form the secondary magnetic field of both the proton and the electron .. Thus, these forces are responsible for the intrinsic magnetic moment of both the proton and the electron, and thanks to these forces, both the proton and the electron have their own magnetic poles ... Thanks to these forces, both the proton and the electron do not interact with each other as "billiard balls" - and they interact as "magnetic systems" ... Recalling the work of Charles Coulomb 230 years ago, we began to understand the following - "electric fluid" according to Charles Coulomb is now understood by us as the interaction of free electrons in the first place and in the background are the magnetic interactions of protons, and the "magnetic fluid" is, first of all, the magnetic interactions of protons and only then of bound and free electrons. Therefore, you should understand the following - when you press your finger on the keyboard button of your computer, a cascade of "lightning" events occurs through the re-emission of photons by electrons (electrons - free electrons that are in the cells of your body) and the "POWER of a finger" is formed, due to that inertial forces work endlessly on the proton and on the electron ... In this regard, forget about the notorious Law of conservation of energy - it is a theoretical virus in physics, and the main Law, thanks to which you press the button with your finger, is the Law of conservation of angular momentum! !!

What K. Czerski uses - "the potential energy W (r) between the colliding ions" - is an unconditional theoretical virus in physics ... This virus is used by millions of physicists, who, thus, lie to themselves and their "readers-physicists "... The sooner we remove from physics the" energy approach "imposed on us by the mathematicians of the 19th century, the faster physics will begin to search for" physical FORCES "and the search for a source of data generation" physical FORCES "and then physicists will begin to correctly understand their experiments and correctly will begin to interpret the results of their experiments!

As soon as physicists realize that a magnetic field is formed between the cathode and the anode, thanks to free electrons that form their cluster between the cathode and the anode and "stand" there and generate light photons, which we perceive with our eyes as an "electric discharge", but do not perceive other photons - we simply do not see them - infrared photons that dominate there and which form the temperature in this region of space, and we also do not see "ultraviolet photons" - they are there by default, but there are less of them than light photons ... physicists will immediately begin to correctly interpret their experiments ... And all this happens due to the MAGNETIC PROPERTIES of free electrons ...

You wrote - "The authors in the Ledbedev Institute bombarded the target with 25 kEV deuterium ions ..

in their Helis setup. They have been doing such collision work for a decade or more.

They believe in collision theory of nuclear reactions ... which is the traditional Russian theory. "Yes, traditionally both Russian physicists and non-Russian physicists have been ruling this way for almost 100 years ... But an" evil genius "appeared in our midst - Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich. He found mistakes in Niels Bohr in 1993 ...

I created my own model of the hydrogen atom ... I, in turn, found Kanarev's mistake, which he admitted ... And today, the past ideas of physicists and Russia and the whole world and physicists of the Lebedev Institute have been destroyed - they misinterpreted their experiments ... And today many of them they misinterpret their experiments ... But other physicists also appear in their midst - they begin to accept our paradigm with Kanarev ... It is simpler and more intelligible - it is easy to understand ... It can be even more understood if we return to the origins of the Laws which was formed by Charles Coulomb. And we and you with horror discover THAT that Charles Coulomb slandered and perverted - in his Law together the concept of "mass of an electric fluid", which today should be understood as a mass of free electrons, "rogue physicists" put "an incomprehensible charge" - " e " or " q "... There is no" electrostatic charge "on either the proton or the electron! It's clear ???

You wrote - "These calculated values are based on known cross sections for these two reactions.

d + d → p (3 MeV) + T (1 MeV))

d + d → n (2.45 MeV) + 3He (0.8 MeV) "

And again I argue in the paradigm of the physical chemistry of the microworld ... The only "emitter" of gamma photons with energies of 1-3 MeV is a proton or protons ... Why does a proton emit? Why does the electron radiate? This is due to their magnetic structure and their precession of rotation around their axis ... Both deuterium and tritium contain one proton each ... Therefore, the convergence of deuterium and tritium nuclei is a magnetic process between protons, which approach each other in several stages, due to mutual magnetic attraction, and for this reason, after each stage a gamma photon is emitted ... For example, three emitted gamma photons make up a total energy of 3 MeV ... Both protons produce radiation - for example, a deuterium proton and a tritium proton ... we observe the result of this rapprochement .... The mistake of physicists, which has existed in physics for more than 100 years, is that these particles do not interact in nature like "billiard balls", but they have magnetic interaction with each other ... It's amazing, but we still don't know what a "magnetic field" is ... The sooner we figure it out, the sooner we begin to understand the action, as an example, of the M3 engine of the French inventor de Jean Claude Cordi er -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You wrote - ". Of course 25 kev is equivalent to 29 million K in a hot collision environment" ... And at this point you and I are "on opposite sides" ... The point is that I argue in a paradigm " physical chemistry microworld Kanarev F.M. "... In this paradigm, the temperature is characterized by photons according to Wien's Law -

λf = rf = 2.898 • 10 ^ -3 / T ° K, where λf is the photon wavelength, rf is the photon radius

Thus, the energy of a neutron or the energy of an electron or the energy of a proton has nothing to do with the temperature of the medium, but the electron is the emitter of photons, which characterize the temperature of the medium in the range from 3 ° K to a million degrees -

T ° K = 2.898 • 10- ^ 3 / λf = 2.898 • 10- ^ 3/3 • 10 ^ -9 m = 0.97 • 10 ^ 6 ° K

Energie Libre: Le Moteur Magnétique M3 de Jean Claude Cordier est Classé Secret Défense - 2020 -
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Free energy under the heading classified. Magnets for peaceful purposes, perpetual motion machine, invention. Forbidden Magnetic Perpetual Motion M3 de Jean Claude Cordier from France. -

The "hydro-wave" technology was invented by the Russian physicist Vladimir Stepanovich Afanasyev between 1998 and 2006.

Several successful tests of the "hydrowave" technology were carried out, reprocessing LRW from IRT-MEPhI in 2006-2007 and reprocessing LRW from the Techa cascade of reservoirs at PA Mayak in 2009.

The "hydro-wave" technology makes it possible to achieve the evaporation of water during the treatment of water media of various degrees of pollution using microwave radiation.

For the first time in the world, due to hydrodynamic effects when sources of high-frequency electromechanical vibrations are exposed to a liquid and the implementation of a thermodynamic cycle, in which the redistribution of internal energy in a liquid flow is almost completely excluded by heat removal into the environment. can create conditions for low-temperature nuclear fusion.

Technology advantages:

• purification of all aqueous media in the absence of consumables: chemicals, sorbents, filters, etc.;

• after cleaning, distilled water and sediment remain in the products, and the distillate is a commercial product;

• the equipment after operation can be used for cleaning aqueous solutions of various degrees of contamination.

A new method of vapor condensation is used, in which all the heat of condensation can be used to heat and evaporate the initial liquid medium.

As a result of high-frequency influences, the destruction of molecules, in particular organic molecules of toxic substances, harmless simple components occurs.

Additional high-frequency exposure (close in frequency to ultrasonic) on a liquid flow with various chemical pollutants causes an effective thermo-oxidative reaction, which leads to the destruction of pollutant molecules. Including complex organic molecules, chemicals as well as heavy metals.

According to the “physics of microworld by FM Kanarev”, which was corrected and added by AI Cherepanov, e-capture with the appearance of a neutron is organized in “hydro wave” installations, which is captured by a proton and deuterium is born, then the born neutron joins and tritium appears. Further, with the help of the design features of the installation, the production of helium-5 is initialized and an alpha particle appears. All fusion reactions are “energy positive” ... Since a huge amount of cavitation bubbles is generated inside the rotor, the physical process of “capturing” gamma photons by the collapsed bubble takes place - the density of the collapsed bubble in its final stage is very high - 10 g / cm3.

Thus, if the processed water contains deuterium or tritium, then these molecules are involved in a physical process - the end result of which is the creation of an alpha particle. With reasonable settings of the "hydrowave" technology, the alpha particle participates in the reaction with radioactive isotopes, so that stable elements can be obtained. So in 2009, strontium-90, which is contained in the LRW of the Techa cascade of reservoirs, was transferred or transformed into zirconium-94.

Despite the fact that the developer of the “hydrowave” technology passed away in 2015, we are determined to carry out development work to reanimate this technology in order to use this technology for processing Fukushima-1 LRW containing tritium.

We believe that the tritium contained in the liquid radioactive waste will serve as a "fuel" in the hydro-wave installation to obtain excess energy.

Long before the accident at Fukushima-1 - it was in 2009, V.S. Afanasyev. in his appeal to Rosatom he wrote - "The fifth distinctive feature of the hydrowave technology is the possibility of carrying out sound-chemical reactions, in which the removal of such radionuclides as tritium and carbon-14 is not a problem."

In June 2013, JSC "VNIIHT" gave its positive opinion -

“Innovative developments of STC“ TERUS-MEPhI ”are directly related to the nuclear industry and can contribute to the powerful technological development of the industry.

A multifunctional hydro-wave technology for desalting and purifying water environments of any degree of pollution, including liquid radioactive waste (LRW), has been developed.

The author of the hydro-wave technology is the creative team of the enterprise.

Thanks to the support of NRNU MEPhI and the State Corporation Rosatom, in 2007-2009, successful tests were carried out of hydrowave equipment for LRW treatment at the MEPhI reactor, and then at the Techensky cascade of reservoirs of FSUE PA Mayak (Acts on the test results are attached). In addition, six installations created by the enterprise are successfully used as part of the implementation of the Chemical Weapons Destruction Program.

This technology surpasses well-known world analogues, therefore, products based on it are of great interest from representatives of the governments and entrepreneurs of Japan, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and other states, which see the unique possibilities of hydrowave technology and consider it possible to be widely used in various fields. In particular, the Japanese nuclear industry is interested in applying the technology in connection with the disaster at the Fukushima-1 nuclear power plant. In this regard, serial production of units in Russia seems extremely promising. "

If we want to talk theory, it would first be helpful to discuss what kind of observations need to be explained and what kind of predictions would be necessary to verify the theory. In the field of LENR, very few theoreticians spell out the predictions of their model. When did you last read of a novel prediction being verified experimentally?

30 years ago, it was thought that helium, tritium and neutrons were products, and indeed they were detected. The trouble is:

1. Helium is a ubiquitous product expected from thousands of nuclear reactions. Detecting it tells us little about the underlying nuclear processes.
    2. If tritium is formed in deuterated systems, then fast 14.1 MeV neutrons are expected (but not observed). But tritium is also detected in natural hydrogen systems (e.g. BARC) but no theory predicts it.
    3. Neutrons are easy to detect by 3He, BF3, gold activation etc. But again, no current theory, AFAIK predicts these neutrons!

Maybe the detection of tritium and neutrons are an example of confirmation bias. Reexamining long held assumptions might allow theory to move forwards.

Dear WJMFC! And you could remind me who exactly planted this theoretical virus, arguing that "if tritium is formed in deuterated systems, then fast neutrons with an energy of 14.1 MeV are expected (but not observed)." Let us ask ourselves the main question: what FORCES accelerate a neutron in an atomic reactor up to an energy of 14-15 MeV? Believe it or not, these are MAGNETIC FORCES !!! Why is that? First, because a free neutron has the ability to rotate around its axis ... And if so, then a free neutron can have its own magnetic moment ... when it rotates, it is a neutron, it begins to acquire a powerful magnetic field and has its own magnetic poles ... The following should be noted right away - it is the rotating motion of the neutron's magnetic mass that generates the FORCE, which destroys it and leads to its decay ... And pay attention, every time the decay of a neutron is the same "limiting" force, which "tears" from the neutron "the same" mass - 1/1836 of the proton mass ... My analysis of this process suggests that such a force can be generated by a "secondary" magnetic field "when a problem arises inside the neutron during its rotation, "boundary" force, when the angular velocity increases up to the "limiting angular velocity" of the neutron ... T. e. a neutron has a spin - mechanical spin and, as a consequence, its own magnetic moment = magnetic spin. This process fully complies with the Law of Conservation of Momentum! The decay of a spinning neutron gives rise to a “spinning electron” and a “spinning proton”. Returning to the reaction of tritium with deuterium ... It occurs according to magnetic laws, because in the composition of their nuclei there is a rotating proton, in which the magnetic field strength at its geometric center has a gigantic value of ~ 10 ^ 14 Tesla. For this reason, tritium and deuterium are magnetized with each other, and helium-5 is synthesized, which has an unstable neutron that has only one bond, for this reason it has the ability to rotate ... If a given unstable neutron starts to rotate and then the neutron has a magnetic moment, which has the opposite direction to the magnetic moment of the proton. Thus, a situation is obtained in which a proton and this unstable, "rotating" neutron are facing each other with opposite magnetic poles - these are FORCES - these magnetic forces, and tear off the neutron from the helium-5 nucleus, it is these forces that can accelerate the neutron to an energy of 14 MeV.

Unfortunately, Google very much distorts the meaning of my Russian phrases ... Sorry ...

Мы хотим поговорить о теории, сначала было бы полезно обсудить, какие наблюдения необходимо объяснить и какие предсказания потребуются для проверки теории. В области LENR очень немногие теоретики излагают предсказания своей модели. Когда вы в последний раз читали о новом предсказании, которое проверяется экспериментально?

30 лет назад считалось, что гелий, тритий и нейтроны являются продуктами, и они действительно были обнаружены. Проблема в следующем:

1. Гелий - повсеместный продукт, который получит в результате тысяч ядерных ядер. Его обнаружение мало что говорит нам о лежащих в основе ядерных процессах.
    2. Ожидаются быстрые нейтроны с энергией 14,1 МэВ. Но тритий также обнаружен в природных водородных системах (например, BARC), но никакая теория не предсказывает этого.
    3. Нейтроны легко реализовать с помощью 3He, BF3, активации золота и т. Д. Но опять же, нет современной теории, AFAIK предсказывает эти нейтроны!

Возможно, обнаружение трития и нейтронов является примером систематической ошибки подтверждения. Пересмотр давно устоявшихся предположений может теория продвинуться вперед.

Dear WJMFC! And you could remind me who exactly planted this theoretical virus, arguing that "if tritium is formed in deuterated systems, then fast neutrons with an energy of 14.1 MeV are expected (but not observed)." Let us ask ourselves the main question: what FORCES accelerate a neutron in an atomic reactor up to an energy of 14-15 MeV? Believe it or not, these are MAGNETIC FORCES !!! Why is that? First, because a free neutron has the ability to rotate around its axis ... And if so, then a free neutron can have its own magnetic moment ... when it rotates, it is a neutron, it begins to acquire a powerful magnetic field and has its own magnetic poles ... The following should be noted right away - it is the rotating motion of the neutron's magnetic mass that generates the FORCE, which destroys it and leads to its decay ... And pay attention, every time the decay of a neutron is the same "limiting" force, which "tears" from the neutron "the same" mass - 1/1836 of the proton mass ... My analysis of this process suggests that such a force can be generated by a "secondary" magnetic field "when a problem arises inside the neutron during its rotation, "boundary" force, when the angular velocity increases up to the "limiting angular velocity" of the neutron ... T. e. a neutron has a spin - mechanical spin and, as a consequence, its own magnetic moment = magnetic spin. This process fully complies with the Law of Conservation of Momentum! The decay of a spinning neutron gives rise to a “spinning electron” and a “spinning proton”. Returning to the reaction of tritium with deuterium ... It occurs according to magnetic laws, because in the composition of their nuclei there is a rotating proton, in which the magnetic field strength at its geometric center has a gigantic value of ~ 10 ^ 14 Tesla. For this reason, tritium and deuterium are magnetized with each other, and helium-5 is synthesized, which has an unstable neutron that has only one bond, for this reason it has the ability to rotate ... If a given unstable neutron starts to rotate and then the neutron has a magnetic moment, which has the opposite direction to the magnetic moment of the proton. Thus, a situation is obtained in which a proton and this unstable, "rotating" neutron are facing each other with opposite magnetic poles - these are FORCES - these magnetic forces, and tear off the neutron from the helium-5 nucleus, it is these forces that can accelerate the neutron to an energy of 14 MeV.

Unfortunately, Google very much distorts the meaning of my Russian phrases ... Sorry ...