axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

In the QX, there is light that is coming from many and varied wavelengths. Rossi must be looking for the primary infrared line in the output spectrum on the assumption that that dominate infrared wavelength supports COP calculations based on heat output. The amount of energy produced by light is disregarded.

Paradigmnoia does it again. The signal on the oscilloscope is an AM RF signal that is n the range that is used to drive cold plasma ... plasma balls.

A close match is 83.03kHz being modulated by 9.5kHz

83.03kHz * ABS(9.5kHz)

Glow discharge plasmas: non-thermal plasmas generated by the application of DC or low frequency RF (<100 kHz) electric field to the gap between two metal electrodes. Probably the most common plasma; this is the type of plasma generated within fluorescent light tubes

From Wiki

Glow discharges operated in radio-frequency. The use of this frequency will establish a negative DC-bias voltage on the sample surface. The DC-bias is the result of an alternating current waveform that is centered about negative potential; as such it more or less represent the average potential residing on the sample surface. Radio-frequency has ability to appear to flow through insulators (non-conductive materials).

Both radio-frequency and direct-current glow discharges can be operated in pulsed mode, where the potential is turned on and off. This allows higher instantaneous powers to be applied without excessively heating the cathode. These higher instantaneous powers produce higher instantaneous signals, aiding detection. Combining time-resolved detection with pulsed powering results in additional benefits. In atomic emission, analyte atoms emit during different portions of the pulse than background atoms, allowing the two to be discriminated. Analogously, in mass spectrometry, sample and background ions are created at different times.

I got from Mats Lewan recently that Rossi is still fearful of meltdown with the QX. In addition. at full power the QX gets up to a max temperature of 2700C. This heat level will vaporize all the element types in Rossi fuel. This leads me to deduce that the active LENR agent that is producing the LENR reaction on the QX is metalized hydogen which has no upper limit of meltdown potential unlike ordinary nanoparticles. Metalize hydogen is contained in LENR fuel.

I see. Defkalion told you that their gizmo worked, so therefore it did. Good to know.

Defkalion provided feedback on the theory I was developing based on nanoplasmonics. I have moved beyond the stage of just trusting the word of a developer. I use an understanding of theory associated with the underpinning science to generate an expert opinion on information that is provided.

Once again, Axil’s declarative statements indicate that either (1) he has the inside scoop, (2) he is psychic, or (3) he is making it up. Which do you think it is?

I did have inside information from Defkalion, which sometimes included stuff about what Rossi was doing, For example, the ,meltdown that occurred in first third party test was one using a reactor that was simulated by arc discharge,

hot-cat-1.jpg

I took the Slab out of the circuit, and installed my 3 x 270 ohm resistors (806 ohm measured) in its place. Two voltmeters testing across one each of the 1 ohm resistor and the 800 ohms resistor set. At 30 V AC true rms, both meters read about 26 mV across the 1 ohm resistor. When one meter was placed across the 800 ohms, the one measuring the 1 ohm dropped to around 20 mV, while the 800 ohm meter read around 14 mV.

I cranked the supply voltage to as high as 100 V AC, and the 800 ohm group started to smoke a tiny bit, so I switched it off to cool. The DC voltage on both resistors dropped to half when the voltage was tripled. The 1 ohm resistor did not go over 20 C.

A suggestion: one possible way to test or at least get a feel for how the QX behaves under various experimental scenarios(testing negative resistance, power feedback to the controler, measurement across the circuit, adding resistors, etc...) is to use a use a system very much like the QX: the HID bulb and its controller.

can and Paradigmnoia have discovered that Rossi has duplicated the design of the HID lamp. If Rossi has not copied the HID lamp, he should look at the controller designs for design tips.

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/01372A.pdf

IMHO, All Rossi has done is add his fuel into the HID lamp design. His fuel contains metallized hydrogen which is the LENR active element.

How can someone get metalized hydrogen to build your own QX?

see this post

Can we talk about Holmlid?

Buy. copy, or build a HID bulb with controller and get the metalize hydrogen inside it somehow. You will get close to the QX.

Virtual black holes?

https://www.nature.com/articles/nphys3104

Abstract

By a combination of quantum field theory and general relativity, black holes have been predicted to emit Hawking radiation. Observation from an actual black hole is, however, probably extremely difficult, so attention has turned to analogue systems in the search for such radiation. Here, we create a narrow, low density, very low temperature atomic Bose–Einstein condensate, containing an analogue black-hole horizon and an inner horizon, as in a charged black hole. We report the observation of Hawking radiation emitted by this black-hole analogue, which is the output of the black-hole laser formed between the horizons. We also observe the exponential growth of a standing wave between the horizons, which results from interference between the negative-energy partners of the Hawking radiation and the negative-energy particles reflected from the inner horizon. We thus observe self-amplifying Hawking radiation.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1104.3013

Black Holes and Wormholes in spinor polariton condensates

We propose a new system for the study of event horizons and black holes - a Bose-Einstein condensate of exciton-polaritons. Hawking radiation from a closed horizon in 2D is observed in numerical experiments. We simulate inter-Universe and intra-Universe wormholes capitalizing on the spinor nature of polariton condensates and on the spin dependence of polariton-polariton interactions.

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/…lack-holes-say-real-deal/

What Sonic Black Holes Say About the Real Deal

The concept of the black hole has been abstracted into a collection of behaviors, properties, and mathematical laws that are applicable to many diverse non gravitational system such as systems involving liquids, sound, light, and bose condensates.

The EVO is one of those systems that demonstrate behavior consistent with the concept of the black hole.

In more detail, the polariton soliton as an EVO personifies black hole behavior when this particle forms a Bose Condensate. One of the behaviors that all analog black holes share is Hawking's radiation. Hawking's radiation is thermal radiation and this ability of the EVO to produce Hawking's radiation is the reason why gamma radiation does not appear in LENR. Gamma radiation enters the EVO as a Bose condensate and is converted by the EVO black hole mechanism into thermal radiation.

Polaritons in a condensate are an example of a dissipative systems. There have been cases where gamma radiation has been seen coming out of a LENR reaction. But these instances are cases where the LENR reaction was weakly pumped. The individual EVOs in a weakly pumped system is strong enough to catalyze the LENR reaction but is not pumped strongly enough to produce a Bose condinsate. In this weakly pumped case, Gamma radiation is not thermalized as Hawking's radiation.

I have just run across an interesting tidbit when looking at the instanton write up in Wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instanton

This added mass comes from the creation of instantons as magnetic vortex packets that add mass to the quark.

"In 3-dimensional gauge theories with Higgs fields, 't Hooft–Polyakov monopoles play the role of instantons. In his 1977 paper Quark Confinement and Topology of Gauge Groups, Alexander Polyakov demonstrated that instanton effects in 3-dimensional QED coupled to a scalar field lead to a mass for the photon."

I then looked up the paper by N. Seiberg, E. Witten

https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9407087

Monopole Condensation, And Confinement In N=2 Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory

What this says is that monopole magnetism can condense in the vacuum and form particles that have mass. When mass is added to the hadron, manly to quarks, they decay into mesons.

Holmlid Et al have found that metallic hydrogen is superconducting and also is super-fluidic, LENR is a partner with superconductivity. Superconductivity comes from the nature of the polariton in that its preferred state is bose condensation because of strong coupling, it always seeks its lowest energy level through interference, and entanglement. The posess is called non-equilibrium bose condesation.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1206.1784

Non-Equilibrium Bose-Einstein Condensation in a Dissipative Environment

Solid state quantum condensates can differ from other condensates, such as Helium, ultracold atomic gases, and superconductors, in that the condensing quasiparticles have relatively short lifetimes, and so, as for lasers, external pumping is required to maintain a steady state. In this chapter we present a non-equilibrium path integral approach to condensation in a dissipative environment and apply it to microcavity polaritons, driven out of equilibrium by coupling to multiple baths, describing pumping and decay. Using this, we discuss the relation between non-equilibrium polariton condensation, lasing, and equilibrium condensation.