axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

Thanks all.

LENR calendar:
    We run an experiment for days, but the reaction events have only been only been seen for many minutes before they've been terminated. Yes, we also use hydrogen and lithium. We've saved samples for ash analysis, but have not yet had them analyzed. I'm not working with Boeing in any way but the presentation at SAE was very well received. The MFMP collaboration is a good suggestion that we'll consider.

Colwyn:
    We do use another stimulation method, but we'd prefer to not go into details at this time.

It was publicly released by the CIA that the DGT system used potassium carbide to produce rydberg hydrogen matter. The UV light from their high voltage spark stimulation catalyzed the release of both Hydrogen and potassium Rydberg matter. It is my opinion that light stimulation of the proper wavelength will produce rydberg matter from a alkali carbon compound. Holmlid does this in his system with potassium carbonate.

An electric arc is a wonderful source of light because it produces light in abundance over a wide range of frequencies. And lasers are a poor substitute since they only produce a single light frequency.

So sorry, please forgive me but I suggest that you revert to potassium from lithium because lithium required high heat. I noticed that your reactor does not have an external heating coil like Rossi's system. If you remain with lithium, buffer with a carbonate. If you are intent on staying with lithium, Lithium carbonate might be worth a try if you produce UV light inside your reactor.

Yes, I have lots of opinions. Good luck, I would love to see LENR plains in our skies.

I am providing to you the unreleased draft of the research paper prepared by Dr. Kim. This draft has been circulated in public before ICCF-18. It is not confidential as far as I know. The DGT presentation at ICCF-18 reflected the content of this unsubmitted draft. Dr. Kim discarded this draft for reasons unknown to me. He saw magnetic solitons in research of the DGT system's reaction process that exploded in a continuing process in what Kim named a Bosenova.

I suspect that the old DGT development system is like your system due to the like appearance that is reflected in the picture that you just released. This observation of exploding magnetic bubbles is so unusual that this quantum behavior is well served to be verified by other experimenters not withstanding the competence that Dr Kim has as an experimenter and a scientist.

This Bosenova as well as any magnetic related anomalies would be interesting if they are confirmed in your experimentation.

I suspect that these explosions produce a deep blueish light and other invisible XUV and soft X-ray light. Also the DGT system was reported to produce intense magnetic behavior.

Reference:

http://www.psc.edu/science/Wolf/Wolf.html

Onset of the beta phase in palladium hydride at 300 degrees Kelvin. This phase change occurs as the concentration of hydrogen atoms (yellow) in the palladium (purple) increases. At early stages (the alpha phase), hydrogen atoms randomly populate small interstices in the lattice structure. At a critical point, the lattice expands, allowing hydrogen to cluster at higher density, as visualized here. This image shows the lattice from the (001) direction.

The term cluster means the formation of nanoparticles.

Regarding:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…iation-spotted-in-the-lab

Analogue Hawking radiation spotted in the lab

They say seeing is believing, I actually saw a photo of the Hawking radiation produced by Prof. Daniele Faccio. It showed as clear as day unmoving waves of radiation coming off of a optical analogue black hole that he had created using lasers.

The vacuum is not nothing. When virtual particle pairs are created one has positive energy and mass and the other has negative energy and mass. This pair of virtual particles are not a positron and an electron, instead, they are a positive particle and a negative particle. When they recombine, that that positive and negative particle recombination reverts back into nothing.

When a dark mode Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP) emits a positive photon as Analogue Hawking radiation, a negative photon enters the SPP. This nano black hole grows more negative in energy as time goes on. The SPP will eventually fill up with negative energy.

This negative energy is said to make time and light move faster. There are many physical laws that assume that EMF has a constant velocity. But what happens to that EMF if light speed is increased. Are there anyone here that can explain to me what happens inside the SPP to the EMF that is trapped inside the SPP when the speed of that EMF is increased?

Does anybody know what happens to the gas atoms if any that are inside that SPP? What happens inside the nucleus of those gas atoms?

These are the things I would like to know.

Next, when a Bose Einstein condensate of these SPPs is formed. what is it like inside that space that the condensate occupies, and what is it like just outside?

What would happen if we put a person inside that condensate or just outside it where the vacuum energy is positive? Would he travel in time?

See Negitive Energy

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.…energy/negativeenergy.htm

&"And Axil wrote:"Please cite a LENR reaction in an experiment that does not require an EMF simulator to appear."

My hydrogen fusion reactor required no EMF stimulation. Only thermal energy to dissociate hydrogen to initiate the fusion reaction. You have the protocol as I've posted on this forum.
    I assume that Axil meant EMF stimulator, not EMF simulator, otherwise disregard my comment. I don't know what an EMF simulator would be.
    The simplicity of this reactor makes it easy to reach a hypothesis. No loading until the cows come home. The fusion initiates when the hydrogen dissociates and is a surface catalytic activity.

Why did you need heat to get things going? Heat is infrared light. What does hydrogen loading have to do with breaking hydrogen apart? IMHO, everything.

This is what breaks hydrogen apart as follows:

Hot Electrons Do the Impossible - Plasmon-Induced Dissociation of H2
    http://www.princeton.edu/mae/p…aculty/carter/EAC-267.pdf
    What hydrogen loading does is creates nanoparticles that then produce hot electrons that then dissociate hydrogen.

We can load deuterium until the cows come home, but no reaction occurs until an EMF based simulator is applied. This stimulator is usually some form of light. The reaction is based on the interaction of light and matter.

Please cite a LENR reaction in an experiment that does not require an EMF simulator to appear.

Water crystals where popularized if not discovered by LeClare in his work characterizing Cavitation based LENR. He researched these solid forms of water as the active agents in the reactions produced by cavatation.

These crystals have the same structure as hydrogen Rydberg matter.

See:

DISCOVERY OF MACROCATIONIC CRYSTALLINE H2O CAVITATION REENTRANT JETS & THEIR ROLE IN CAVITATION ZERO POINT ENERGY, FUSION & THE ORIGIN OF LIFE

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:btxrQsq3OLMJ:www.waterconf.org/upload/LeClair%2520Abstract%2520WC2012.pdf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This Rydberg matter liinks all the forms of LENR together because of two important capabilities: they produce dark mode SPPs, an EMF black hole which then generates high temperature Bose Einstein condensation, the nature state of SPPs.

See Winterberg on Rydberg matter

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0912/0912.5414.pdf

LeClare produced a micrograph of a few of these particles. I have seen that picture but I can't find it. If anyone knows where it can be found, please post it.

If found that picture here in the slide 18 titled "The Water Crystal"

http://www.waterjournal.org/up…l5/supplement/LeClair.pdf

Regarding:

“The researchers fired a laser at ultra-dense heavy hydrogen, deuterium, which led to the quantities of particles at high energy being formed, that is a nuclear fusion occurred. Instead of neutrons formed, which the researchers had expected, was formed muons. Muons are much less dangerous than neutrons that can cause severe radiation injuries, said Ny Teknik”

Holmlid is putting the cart before the horse. First the muons are formed from a reaction between the laser light and the Rydberg matter. Then the muons are producing the fusion of hydrogen.

Muons are not a product of fusion. Unlike what happens in the Rossi reaction, the energy from the fusion reaction is imparted to the Rydberg matter and the Rydberg matter is blown apart. The energized fragments and electrons are sent in all directions whereupon they are thermalized in the copper shield. Note that no gamma rays are produced by this thermalization. This marks what is going on as cold fusion.

The laser light activayes the reaction and not the fusion process. There is no positive feed back in the fusion process so a fusion based chain reaction will not occur.

The output of this reaction is proportional to the speed of Rydberg matter production supplied by the catalyst. Holmlid might have some problems with this as a reaction limiting factor in repetitive laser shots.

This process by Holmlid is almost identical to how DGT engineered their reaction. The difference between the two is that DGT used a high voltage arc to produce the fusion reaction. Holmlid would be well served to use a high voltage arc also. It is easier to engineer a reactor that way.

It is now becoming apparent when comparing different LENR approaches, the way nuclear energy is transferred inside a LENR reactor is important to how the reactor functions in terms of the reaction cycle.

Reference:

"My nickelous oxide reactor seemed so simple. It fused hydrogen, produced excessive heat, and I measured helium as a product."

Did your reactor deminstate these common and universal LENR conditions including the thermalization of gamma radiation, the stabilization of radioactive isotopes, lack of neutron emissions, and the wide variation of transmutation results which includes fusion to heavy elements and fission of heavy elements, remote reaction at a distance from the location of the LENR reaction, and instantaneous cluster fusion involving huge numbers of sub-reactions that occur instantly and collectively?

Finding out how all this happens is the hard part of LENR theory, it is not easy and it will take science well beyond where it is now. No person knows how all this happens so don't be discouraged at the challenge ahead in LENR.

&"Called up your post "Observation of self-amplifying Hawking radiation in an analog black hole laser" and have now definitely ended my quest. Thanks."

Axil, you couldn't leave well enough alone for me.
    Before I retired someone gave me a single crystal of graphite that allowed measuring electron spin vectors. I found that flipping the vector whether up or down caused the other entangled electron to flip rather quickly in the opposite direction. Many years ago, and probably a dream. My quest is over.
    Although if I started again I would look at the possibility of using ice as quantum entangled for universal communication. We've been around for a long time and surely other intelligence would be trying to communicate. Ice landing on this favorable planet probably supplied the genetic code for initiating life.

Its not entanglement per say, entanglement is monogamous. LENR uses worm holes or ERP bridges. This is just a property of back holes. This idea has been revived anew to answer the firewall issue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_(physics)

See:

Multiboundary Wormholes and Holographic Entanglement

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1406.2663v2.pdf</a>

Regarding:

"Responding to ogfusionist's most recent post lamenting Axil's ideas:"

Analogue Hawking radiation spotted in the lab

http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…iation-spotted-in-the-lab

Here is another researcher who has seen Hawking radiation emitted by acoustic black holes

"Entanglement could be the clincher

One way to convince doubters might be to measure the photons generated on both sides of the refractive-index peak simultaneously. If they are entangled in the quantum-mechanical sense, this would be solid evidence that they were born together at the horizon. Leonhardt toldphysicsworld.com that he expects to have results for such an experiment in a year or less."

I connect dots. One that was important to me was a video about acoustic black holes:

Prof. Daniele Faccio: "Black Holes, With A Twist" - Inaugural Lecture

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am looking at this one now

Prof. Ortwin Hess - The Stopped-Light Laser: An optical black hole on the nanoscale

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Reference:

"Axil, re Quantum computing. This is a special topic to myself and have been tracking developments for the past couple of years with the help of a smart friend who works in the QIP world."

LENR can be used in quantum computing to establish a perfect environment of quantum entanglement to remove quantum decoherence. Rossi's Mouse and Cat configuration is a demonstration that the mouse can setup quantum entanglement in the Cat. The Rossi type reactor establishes a Bose Einstein condensate of nano EMF black holes that reach out a considerable distance beyond the reaction zone. The LENR reactor can Setup a long lasting and continuous zone of quantum entanglement to avoid decoherence.

For example, Holmlid produces 50 MeV neutral particle fragments that impact on the copper heat sync. No gamma are created. This means that a field of Black ole entanglement extends at least as far as the copper shield.

Multiparticle quantum entanglement has been experimentally verified through the detection of Hawking radiation coming from a acoustic EMF black hole.

See

Observation of self-amplifying Hawking radiation in an analog black hole laser

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1409/1409.6550.pdf

"It has been proposed that a black hole horizon should generate Hawking radiation. In order to test this theory, we have created a narrow, low density, very low temperature atomic Bose-Einstein condensate, containing an analog black hole horizon and an inner horizon, as in a charged black hole. We observe Hawking radiation emitted by the black hole. This is the output of the black hole laser.

We also observe the exponential growth of a standing wave between the horizons. The latter results from interference between the negative energy partners of the Hawking radiation and the negative energy particles reflected from the inner horizon. We thus observe self-amplifying Hawking radiation."

A yttria-stabilized zirconia tube is chemically inert and may tolerate lithium better. Yes, it is somewhat more expensive, but you must pay a little bit more for superior performance.

Nanoscale fusion, cold fusion, LENR, etc. are all subjects related to hydrogen fusion. This is the THE LENR forum and some mention of experiments related to the basic initiation of proton fusion would be expected. Instead all that appear are far fetched arguments related to strange particles, etc. A few replications of the simple low amu transmutation of hydrogen would be very refreshing, first watch the reaction happening and then start the hand waving. At this rate the forecast for discussions on this forum several years from now would still be at the particle postulation level. Let's spectulate that the protons are quantum entangled, blah, blah, blah.

As far as I'm concerned, the discussion of LENR theory is over as witnessed by the successful prediction of meson production and meson decay products as experimentally verified by Lief Holmlid. If you fail to appreciate this theory and its experimental verification, that is your issue.

[“Major Leap Toward Quantum Computing,” PCB 007, 14 July 2014] The article notes that information loss, or quantum error, is a major challenge for quantum computing. Yale physicist Rob Schoelkopf, Sterling Professor of Applied Physics and Physics, stated, “Ninety-nine percent of quantum computing will be correcting errors. Demonstrating error correction that actually works is the biggest remaining challenge for building a quantum computer.” The article continues:

“Schoelkopf’s group and other Yale collaborators tackled the first step in quantum error correction –successfully identifying errors as they happen, in their case by means of a reporter atom. Identifying quantum-computing errors in real time is particularly challenging: Qubits are so fragile that searching for errors can result in more errors. To determine if an error occurred, Schoelkopf and his team relied on an ancilla, or a more stable reporter atom, which detected errors without destroying the state and relayed that information back to the scientists on a computer. During their experiments, the scientists used a superconducting box containing the ancilla and an unknown number of photons, or light particles, which were cooled to approximately -459°F, a fraction of a degree above absolute zero. This minimized quantum errors induced by the environment.

The team then tracked the photons in the box over time to see if and when the photons escaped. Losing photons from the box indicated lost information, or the occurrence of a quantum error. The errors need to be detected without learning the exact conditions in the superconducting box, including the number of photons, because determining the conditions in the box can disrupt the qubit quantum state and result in more errors. So the ancilla reported only the photon parity — whether an even or odd number of quantum photons were present in the box — in real time. A change in parity — for example, from even to odd — indicated the loss of a single photon without revealing whether the box had changed from six to five photons or from four to three photons. The team found success in their first experiment and demonstrated for the first time the tracking of naturally occurring errors, in real time, as would be needed for a real quantum computer.”

Schoelkopf asserts, “It is hard to estimate how long it will be until we have functional quantum computers, but it will be sooner than we think.” That’s a claim we’ve heard before (see my post “Quantum Future: Just Beyond Our Grasp“). Let’s hope that this time the prediction is more accurate.

See

Exchange forces

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/forces/exchg.html

If a force involves the exchange of a particle(Boson), that particle has to "get back home before it is missed" in the sense that it must fit within the constraints of the uncertainty principle. A particle of mass m and rest energy E=mc2 can be exchanged if it does not go outside the bounds of the uncertainty principle in the form

The standard model is static and does not explain variable interactions between forces well. This is why standard model theorists are excited about finding supersymmetry. In this theory, this will allow the basic forces to be related. But supersymmetry is a bad theory, it is not compatible with reality, it will not be successful. LENR will tell us how the fundimental forces interact.

While the W particles are force carriers of the weak force, they themselves carry charges under the electromagnetic force. While it is not so strange that force carriers are themselves, the fact that it is electromagnetic charge suggests that QED and the weak force are connected. Glashow's theory of the weak force took this into account by allowing for a mixing between the weak force and the electromagnetic force. The amount of mixing is labeled by a measurable parameter, the coupling constant.

Unifying forces

The full theory of electroweak forces includes four force carriers: W+, W-, and two uncharged particles that mix at low energies—that is, they evolve into each other as they travel. This mixing is analogous to the mixing of neutrinos with one another. One mixture is the massless photon, while the other combination is the Z. In order for a particle to gain speed, it must loss mass. Also the range of it influence increases as energy is added. So at high energies, when all particles move at nearly the speed of light, particles loss all mass.

At high energy, the W particles behave like photons and QED and the weak interactions unify into a single theory that we call the electroweak theory. A theory with four massless force carriers has a symmetry that is broken in a theory where three of them have masses. In fact, the Ws and Z have different masses. Glashow put these masses determined by experiment into the theory by hand, but did not explain their origin theoretically. Because of this, the coupling constant that relates this force is static, a snapshot at the point that the coupling was determined.

This single mixing parameter is critical in LENR, It predicts many different observable phenomena in the weak interactions. First, it gives the ratio of the W and Z masses (it is the cosine of ). It also gives the ratio of the coupling strength of the electromagnetic and weak forces (the sine of ). In addition, many other measurable quantities, such as how often electrons or muons or quarks are spinning one way versus another when they come from a decaying Z particle, depend on the single mixing parameter. Thus, the way to test the electroweak theory is to measure all of these things and see if you get the same number for this one parameter.

A sickness and a cure

While the electroweak theory could successfully account for what was observed experimentally at low energies, one could imagine an experiment that could not be explained. If one takes this theory and tries to compute what happens when Standard Model particles scatter at very high energies (above 1 TeV) using Feynman diagrams, one gets nonsense. Nonsense looks like, for example, probabilities greater than 100%, measurable quantities predicted to be infinity, or simply approximations where the next correction to a calculation is always bigger than the last. If a theory produces nonsense when trying to predict a physical result, it is the wrong theory. This issue suggests that the way that the coupling constant was determined is flawed.

A "fix" to a theory can be as simple as a single new fix-em-up field (and therefore, a new particle). As is their practice, the standard model theorists felt the need to invent a new particle to help Glashow's theory, so we'll call it H. If a particle like H exists, and it interacts with the known particles, then it must be included in the Feynman diagrams we use to calculate things like scattering and decay cross sections. Thus, though we may never have seen such a particle, its virtual effects change the results of the calculations. Introducing H in the right way changes the results of the scattering calculation and gives sensible results.

In the mid-1960s, a number of physicists, including Scottish physicist Peter Higgs, wrote down theories in which a force carrier could get a mass due to the existence of a new field. This field explains how a particle gets mass and therefore explains how the range of its interactions change. In 1967, Steven Weinberg (and independently, Abdus Salam), incorporated this effect into Glashow's electroweak theory producing a consistent, unified electroweak theory. It included a new particle, dubbed the Higgs boson, which, when included in the scattering calculations, completed a new theory—the Standard Model—which made sensible predictions even for very high-energy scattering. It predicted how a W particle changed mass as energy is added to became a photon at high energies.

A mechanism for mass

The way the Higgs field gives masses to the W and Z particles, and all other fundamental particles of the Standard Model (the Higgs mechanism), is subtle. The Higgs field—which like all fields lives everywhere in space—is in a different phase than other fields in the Standard Model. Because the Higgs field interacts with nearly all other particles, and the Higgs field affects the vacuum, the state of the vacuum affect the Higgs field, the coupling constant, and the range that the weak force can act. the space (vacuum) particles travel through affects them in a dramatic way: It gives them mass and restricts the range of interaction. The bigger the coupling between a particle and the Higgs, the bigger the effect, and thus the bigger the particle's mass.

If the Higgs field does not act as the standards model predicts, the way the weak force and electromagnetism couples is not well defined. This variation in the state of the vacuum, the range of the weak force, and how electromagnetism affects the weak force come into question.

If the vacuum can be manipulated such that a volume of space can be partitioned into a zone of high energy and an adjacent zone of low energy, the zone of negitive vacuum energy would allow the weak force to be more readily modified by EMF to increase it range and change its mode of interation. Such behavior has been seen when LENR increases the rate of nuclear decay of radio active isotopes in LENR experiments.

This uncertainty in the coupling constant and the associated Higgs mechanism now seen in the standard model give LENR a opening and a place at the table in the full sunshine and acceptance by the standard model.

The pion may be produced by the vacuum via the Casimir force.

See:
    Casimir forces in a Plasma: Possible Connections to Yukawa Potentials
    http://arxiv.org/pdf/1409.1032v1.pdf

If the vacuum is modified by intense EMF, then the pion's lifetime and range of action might change. The vacuum may produce more pions then when the vacuum is not excited. How intense EMF effects the vacuum and what these changes in the vacuum forces do to the nucleus is the subject of future standard model physics as reflected by LENR science.

When we look are the micrographs of the surface of palladium that has been prepared with the co disposition of deuterium and palladium, we see that a distinctly configured surface is built up consisting of nano particles. This surface is said to support the LENR reaction every time a experiment is run.

This indicates to me that the key to the proper functioning of the LENR reaction is the configuration of the surface of the substrate. The LENR reaction (position of the NAE) occurs only on the surface of the metal.

The Lugano test has shown us that the LENR reaction can reach deeply into the 100 micron micro particle of nickel to produce pure Ni62. This transmutation occurs without effecting the surface or the structure of that microparticle. This I call action at a distance.