axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

Rossi is an untouchable based on the way he has treated people who tried to trust him on multiple continents over past several decades.

It is entertaining that he is running the same tired old playbook again. Nobody is falling for it this time and if it wasn't for his insider noise generation system, another chapter in this melodrama tragicomedy would not even be possible.

Rossi seems to be generating new levels excitement and melodramatic fireworks. Rossi seems to be gaining momentum rather than fading away into obscurity. If the old tried and true methods still work, why change. Like Trump, Rossi is entertaining if ethically challenged

How do we know that nobody is falling for it, or is this just an expression of hope?

There will be a delay in the release of LENR based turbine power product from Rossi's partner.

Will the Rossi Magic 8-ball be double your money back guaranteed?

How is it anyone can draw such conclusions from only "Yes" "No" "Probably" "Warm Regards"answers on his blog? How do you know he doesn't use a bot to just randomly respond? How do you know he even reads the questions carefully? Maybe he flips a coin. It would be pretty easy for him to claim he misunderstood the questions even if he gets caught in these lies like he has in the past. Anyone with scientific knowledge should know not to take a one word "yes" answer to a blathering question and extrapolate any complex meaning out of it. (Adrian, the babblers are the ones posing these moronic leading questions on JONP, not here).

Rossi is a paranoid and distrustful guy. Rossi seems to be very happy and trusting with his partner and we know that from the IH fiasco that Rossi does not suffer fools gladly.

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ChauvinNlenrpowere.pdf

LENR Powered Electric Vehicles

Nicolas CHAUVIN

Abstract – Current electric vehicles (EV) and fuel cell vehicles (FCEV) suffer from several

limitations that prevent them from becoming a true commercial success.

When available, kilowatt class LENR generators combined with modern thermoelectric

conversion technology could enable designing new type of automobiles, being low cost,

maintenance free and zero emission at the same time.

In the present talk, we will discuss what are to current limitations of electric vehicles and battery

technology, how LENR technology can propose an alternative to large battery storage on EV, what

are the available compact solutions for energy harvesting and thermoelectric conversion from

LENR thermal energy, what are the longer term design alternatives and finally what is the

expected timeline to develop prototypes and commercial products.

Companies like ABB entered the

charging station market and values it at about $1 billion.

However, a disruptive technology like LENR generator

could potentially change this paradigm completely.

If I were in ABB position, Before I invest 1 billion in the charging station market, I would tell my R&D group to look into LENR every intensively. I would look like a fool to have wasted a $billion on a redundant technology..

Rossi Claims that Shell and Volvo are active in LENR

Published June 21, 2014 | By jennifer

E-cat inventor Andrea Rossi made a fascinating claim on his Journal of Nuclear Physics Blog on June 15, 2014. Rossi claimed that four well-known multinational corporations are developing or research low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion technology. Here’s what Rossi wrote:

“. I know that giants are already working to compete with us: Shell, Mitsubishi, MIT, Volvo, ABB, NASA…and I am strongly honored to have inspired, in some way, their work; to be clear: should I have not broken the ice in three years of public work, since January 2011, none of these Entities would have taken seriously LENR in the measure they are taking them now.”

why not BOING or GE or just an invented sequence of syllables. Don't build a castle of hope and words, use hard rocky stones of facts else you will be a grumpy old man one day. You see Rossy could skim the internet sites and deliver what you want to hear inventing a storyline. Most people here thinks so because of using occams razor on e.g. what comes out the litigation with IH, but there is so many storys one can churn together from an armchair and one of them is that you are right I have to admit, but most in my view speaks against that.

Out the set of companies that have been exposed to LENR and to Rossi, I originally picked Boeing, but Boeing is not a turbine manufacturer. GE has not been exposed to Rossi and to LENR.

We need to develop a robust story line in order to formulate revealing questions that Rossi may answer. I suspect that the drive to commercialize LENR will come mostly from the partner with Rossi receding into the background. Knowing about the partner is informative about where LENR will eventually go.

Investing in that partner is where the value produced by LENR will spring.

For example they supported Mizuno with 1000 dollars recently and they have evaluated his work which is old school and very much real research with real papers describing the experiment. The QX and SK is just a thing of air and words atm.

Mizuno is not a subcontractor controlled by IH. Mizuno is not any part of IH's corporate life. Who else can you reference? Any patents, Any documents, Any products, Any outside LENR investors?

1. Frank Acland September 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM

Dear Andrea,

It has been interesting to read your comments lately regarding your plans for using a turbine with the E-Cat SK. I think I am beginning to understand the situation a little better, but I would like to see if I am thinking correctly.

Are the following assumptions of mine correct – please correct me if I am wrong.

1. You have developed the E-Cat SK to what you consider to be a point where it is stable enough to be used in a commercial industrial product.

2. Your business/industrial partner agrees with you about 1.

3. The E-Cat SK needs to be combined with a turbine in order to operate in a stable, effective manner.

4. You personally are not an expert in turbines, but your partner is, and has the resources to develop a turbine that will work with the SK.

5. Leonardo and the Partner will work together to build a plant utilizing these turbines.

6. This plant will be built at your Partner’s existing facility.

7. The first plant will be installed at your Partner’s facilities to provide heat and electricity for their own operations.

8. Your presentation in January will be to announce to the world that you have a technology ready for industrialization, and you are ready to start working with prospective customers and making contracts.

Many thanks, and best wishes for your work.

Frank Acland

1. Andrea Rossi September 19, 2018 at 11:23 AM

Frank Acland:

1. yes

2. yes

3. not necessarily

4. yes

5. yes

6. yes

7. yes

8. probably

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The partner has to be ABB.

axil, the partner knows, we don't have any proof, everything can just be a puff puff of words from my perspective. IH at least gives a trail of real work which you call old school

New school is currently just an imagination so I prefer old school with the exsemption of what Randell Mills and BrLP is doing.

Ever since the Lugano test, I don't remember seeing anything coming out of IH, have you seen anything?

and where is the simultaneous measurement of the input current and voltage across the device? If the input is not measured then the COP statements are just xxxxxxx.

The purpose of the demo was to entice new partners to the E Cat development effort. This demo has done that job and the partner seems to be of very high quality.

Well, good for you. Tell Dewey what you learned. IH is eager to learn.

The old school LENR developers that IH might well be currently supporting will doubtless still beleive that LENR is cold fusion. It is near impossible to move those firmly set minds to a proper perspective.

IMHO, IH was out to screw Rossi over and Rossi knew it. And IH were morons because they added nothing to the development of the E Cat. The main goal in the IH business plan was to get investment funding by using the E Cat as bait. Rossi's new partner may be committed in developing a product that is marketable.

In fact, I suspect the the customer developed the SK reactor because Rossi was not motivated to do that development which essentially made the QX redundant. Rossi has hooked up with a big time system's integrator. Any battling by competitors with Rossi are now useless. Rossi is under the protective wing of a powerful industrial and commercial power.

Steven N. Karels

Q: It is difficult for me to envision of 100kW eCat SK reactor that can sustain the temperatures you report without damaging or melting the containment structure. Is the containment structure transparent?

Andrea Rossi

A: The gas turbine configuration resolves the problem. We are working on this issue for other configurations.

---------------------------------------

Two months ago, Rossi was still trying to make other configurations of the heat exchanger work but the gas turbine heat exchanger won the race for the 10kW SK.

The turbine solution is the one that the partner requires. The partner will provide unlimited funding to get that turbine to work. Rossi opinions bows before the power of unlimited funding.

Also, the turbine implementation must be fairly well along is the turbine has been shown to cool the SK reactor cascade. Turbine blades are spinning and producing airflow.