axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

I think you have a persecution complex. Didn't we give you your own thread to play in?

I do appreciate that kindness very much. But don't take out any animus toward me on others that are kind to me. Good nature should be encouraged not persecuted

2419821984-time.jpg

https://www.sciencealert.com/p…for-a-viable-time-machine

Physicists Say They've Come Up With a Mathematical Model For a Viable Time Machine

The arrow of time - which under normal circumstances (in our Universe, at least) always points forward, making the past become the present - is represented by the black arrows.

Both person A and person B will experience time in dramatically different ways, the researchers explained:

"Within the bubble, A will see the B's events periodically evolve, and then reverse. Outside the bubble, observer B will see two versions of A emerge from the same location: one's clock hands will turn clockwise, the other counterclockwise."

In other words, the external observer would see two versions of the objects inside the time machine: one version evolving forwards in time, the other backwards.

While Tippett and Tsang say the maths is sound, the problem now is we don't actually have the right materials to build what they're proposing.

IMPO, LENR can produce the chiral effects and the power needed to generate the "TARDIS"

https://disq.us/url?url=https%…cbMa2PAPAy4g&cuid=2168707

This reference shows that the polarity of the photon determiners the flow of time. We know that the polariztion of the photon can generate(convert) the chirality of a particle and vice versa. This is the fundamental causative principal that underpins the Henderson effect. It might be said that the flow of time is determined by the chirality of the particle.

If we convert your body into particles that are chiral polarized, sau by exposing it to a polarized RF beam then you might travel either backward or forward in time based on that polarization.

https://physicsworld.com/a/cou…the-baryogenesis-problem/

kim-635x357.jpg

Matter and antimatter in the nanoscale chiral magnetic universe

The universe exists because Charge, parity, and time reversal symmetry, a fundamental symmetry of physical laws was broken when the universe came into existence because there is more matter than antimatter in our universe.

This reference shows that the skyrmions has negative matter properties as described by the the so-called Thiele equation.

The reference explains that the direction of the magnetic flow of skyrmions produce non symmetric behavior. The chirality of the skyrmions breaks symmetry. Could that symmetry be time symmetry?

If you are placed in a box that is covered with polarized skyrmions or some other rotating confined wave forms like the monopole polariton, would the flow of time that you experience be altered from current reality?

The bottom line, there could be a connection between topological chirality and the flow of time.

Axil: if your post gets discussion it will not be worth more.

By reading headlines and not understanding the physics you are generalising a specific property of bottom quarks - vs only left-handed ones can decay into top quarks - to a completely different and much broader proposition about decay of radioactive nuclei. The quark bar is predicted by Standard model physics, and there is no such simple bar to nuclei decay.

I don't see why this post was censored to this obscure thread. THHuxleynew always authors singular posts that a cogent and informative. Why would such quality work be moved into this warren obscurity? Could it be just the appearance of my moniker prompts such an action? THHuxleynew, I would advise you to avoid commenting on anything that is connected to me. It is not good for your reputation and standing around this site.

The weight of fuel plays no role here as I am talking about atom-sized collisions within layers 50 nm thick. For example the protons/deuterons impacting lithium surface in Unified Gravity reactors fuse with lithium under formation of alpha particles at the temperature tightly just above melting point of lithium (~ 180 °C), but not higher - why? When the lithium is solid, its surface gets clogged with lithium hydride fast. Also the surface of lithium isn't perpendicular to path of ions impacting from cathode anymore being randomly oriented. When the lithium is molten, then the portion of resulting hydride layers can be removed by surface tension (and by flow of lithium along cathode), so that the lithium surface remains physically clean.

Why the temperature cannot be raised after then? Because the cold fusion requires the crystalline lattice and the lithium highly above melting temperature isn't crystalline anymore and its atoms are arranged randomly. Only the thin layer tightly beneath surface of molten lithium (~ 50 nm thick) remains crystalline bellow temperatures 200 °C. Just this incredible sensitivity of cold fusion to temperature provides the clue, what is going on during it: the protons/deuterons have to collide toward long lines of atoms, arranged with precision, which only crystal lattice or laser beam can achieve. This sensitivity can be decreased by coating inert crystalline material with thin layer of lithium - such a layer would remain crystalline even at much higher temperatures, as it gets arrangement from atom lattice of the underlying surface.

I have no power to censor you as out of context and move your posts to the clearance thread which is increasingly inflected onto me lately. Please go to the Atom-Ecology thread and express your theories there.

Axil, once again you are confusing the reactor - which is not airtight, with the fuel container which is hermetically sealed. As for the Deuterium, that is electrolytically loaded into the fuel. Those are the experimental realities.

Have you calculated if the energy output from the fuel container would melt if all the heat were produced by the fuel in that container. What is the size and mass of the container, What is its melting point? Have you seen a hot spot appear at the location of the container or is heat production evenly distributed throughout the volume of the alumina tube? Have you used an optical temperature probe to visualized were the heat and/or gammas are coming from?

There is radiation, just much less than expected.

Main reason: A fusing D-D --> 4He nucleus is not allowed to radiate, based on Maxwell physics!

The radiation comes and goes. Please explain how this can occur.

There is no hydrogen in the reactor. The reactor is not air tight. How can fusing D-D --> 4He occur?

There seems to be a blatant disregard for experimental reality among the wouldbe theorists around here.

From Zephir_AWT deep in the first link above:

"From thermodynamical perspective the lack of radiation is the dual part of overcoming of Coulombic barrier. You may imagine the role of catalyst like the agent, which removes the hill on the road connecting the villages - because the cars aren't required to climb on it, they also aren't required to brake after it. The long lines of nickel atoms serve as a 1D catalyst in similar way, like the surface of platinum serves as a 2D catalyst for oxidation of hydrogen at room temperature for example. Not only the activation barrier for oxidation gets greatly lowered with it, but also the resulting temperature is much lower, because the resulting heat gets diluted with catalyst in the same way, like the activation barrier. The lack of radiation during cold fusion is just extreme example of this effect. Once we can admit, that the nuclear reaction can be initiated just by heating, then we shouldn't be surprised, its resulting energy will be also released in form of heat - because this is how every catalysis is behaving."

Very fine analogy, and very appropriate. It shows that catalysis can explain both the enthalpy (delta H) production and the reduced or absent production of "classical canonical" radioisotopic or highly energetic photonic co-products. That is those deduced from the historical results of high energy collisional experiments.

In the latest LookingForHeat experiment, the weight of the fuel is far less that a gram. The fuel is the size of a grain or rice. The reactor is not air tight let along hydogen tight. Where are all the particles coming from that are bouncing around? The only possible fuel is the alumina tube that is holding the fuel. If the heat were coming from such a small mass of fuel, the fuel would be vaporized and fuel in the form of plasma would leak out of the alumina tube as a plasma.

Please revise your theories to address all these issues.

You and the people who agree with you are doing Rossi an invaluable service. You are keeping his real enemies in a state of confused inaction. If the likes of the Koch brothers, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the President of Russia were to finally realize what Rossi could do to them, Rossi would be sucking in some form of exotic nerve agent by now.

Keep up the good work, Rossi is depending on you to keep him going. Let us hope that your efforts among others can keep Rossi going until LENR commercialization is unstoppable.

Agreed. I have used the model myself many times: open but protected. I was just cautioning that a report of this sort does little to advance your cause with scientists, sponsors or prospective investors. Unequivocal confirmation (written or spoken) is not to be trusted; equivocal confirmation has little enduring value. Another path needs to be found.

Some recent research done in the last decade (06 August 2015) in particle physics can be applied directly to the nature of the LENR reaction. LENR does not produce radioactive isotopes since it is a chiral spin reaction.

Particle physics: Only left-handed particles decay

https://www.nature.com/articles/524008b

This ability to avoid the production of radioactive isotopes is why no gammas can be detected from radioactive isotopes as seen in the gamma spectrum generated by this experiment both during the experiment and after the experiment ends.

I expect this post will be censored without discussion.

WISH GRANTED, EXCEPT THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN CENSORED, MERELY MOVED AS IT IS OFF TOPIC (AND YOU KNEW IT WAS WHEN YOU POSTED IT) Alan.

I was just explaining why you have not yet identified any radioactive elements produced in your experiment...I just want to help.

after all you said yourself:

Another path needs to be found.

Indeed it does. But at this stage we were mostly hoping for useful critical input on methods, and some assistance with data analysis, which in the event was not forthcoming. All we got was criticism with no proper examination of the data we have amassed. When somebody begins by saying 'i have spent 4 years looking at LENR systems, and never seen one that was not an artifact' you know you probably made a wrong choice. I am tbh rather disappointed that the spirit of sceptical but open-minded scientific enquiry was not in this case pursued with what I consider to be proper rigour. Never mind, I consider it to be good practice.

I was just attempting to show you another path for thought but you reject this help as off topic. Will you reject any new modes of thinking as off topic? Maybe this closed minded censorship is why you get no "useful critical input".

Indeed it does. But at this stage we were mostly hoping for useful critical input on methods, and some assistance with data analysis, which in the event was not forthcoming. All we got was criticism with no proper examination of the data we have amassed. When somebody begins by saying 'i have spent 4 years looking at LENR systems, and never seen one that was not an artifact' you know you probably made a wrong choice. I am tbh rather disappointed that the spirit of sceptical but open-minded scientific enquiry was not in this case pursued with what I consider to be proper rigour. Never mind, I consider it to be good practice.

You took micrographs of the tracks made by strange radiation seen in the LION experiment. Did you include such data in your current experiment, and if so, what did those tracts tell you?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@Director: Let's look at the cause of LENR in action in the video above. This video shows the FUEL that the LENR developer has generated. That fuel is micro-diamonds implanted in a nickel substrate infused with deuterium. In general, all successful LENR fuels is based on the penetration of one of the hydrogen isotopes either protium or deuterium into the crystal structure of some solid material with a rigid lattice crystal structure. The list of materials that can support the generation of LENR fuel is palladium, diamond, titanium, and nickel. The function of these substrate materials is to compress the hydrogen isotope to a level sufficiently high enough to force the hydrogen to assume the super dense form. There is evidence that other elements and compounds can be compressed to such a high pressure by the substrate's lattice that these various elements and compounds will compress into their ultra dense form. These elements and compounds include lithium and water, but ultra dense copper might have been generated in the proton 21 experiments. The compression force in the proton 21 experiment is provided by the shock wave of a high powered electrical discharge.

These ultra dense molecules lay dormant inside the fuel until they are activated through the infusion of some form of photonic energy combination be it either heat, light... visible and/or ultraviolet, or RF.

The ultra dense nano-particle that forms takes the form of a thin one dimensional nano wire with the protons of the hydrogen in the center of the wire and the electrons forming a cover(spin wave) around that center. This structure is produced by the superconductor property called the Meissner effect. This nanowire is a superconductor in which virtually no power is lost by its surface electron layers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissner_effect

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTmsvZtpZgyhNnEVfNnrjYiz5GWvawfZL_LziFZzJf9vyEHsBI

The surface of the nanowire acts as an optical bottle in which light is captured and confined. The photons of the light combine with the electrons in the electron cloud around the outside of the superconducting nanowire to form a polariton condensate. This is a special type of plasmoid that does not lose power. This lack of power loss comes from the superconducting nature of the electrons on the surface of the nanowire. The polariton condensate is a fluid of light that holds onto light and does not let light escape. This plasmoid is a very special one in that it is a black hole for light: light goes in, but it cannot come out.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-04-at-10.54.04-PM-300x225.jpg

This nanowire is what Ken Shoulders has called a black EVO.

Getting into more detail, this ball of confined light is highly organized and is comprised of two independent currents (rings) of confined light separated into their photon's handedness (chirality) forming two counter-rotating light currents: a right spinning current and a left handed spinning current of light. This soliton is sometimes called ball lighting.

?key=3ebfee89c74b726cd4a057e8c634a533434d91d0e4135af68776f2e136e82b02-aHR0cHM6Ly9pb3B0aWMuZmlsZXMud29yZHByZXNzLmNvbS8yMDExLzA1LzAwMzA3OF8xMF9maWcxLmpwZz93PTUzMA%3D%3D

These counter rotating light currents produce magnetic rotating magnetic flux tubes that spin at the speed of light. These tubes are also called worm holes. One magnetic flux tube comes from the right handed spinning light current and the other from the left handed spinning light current.

In summary so far, a black EVO is a black hole of light that produces a spinning magnetic flux tube ring shaped like a O. The experimental observation of this structure is explained in the referenced video of the LION reactor meltdown as seen above.

spookyaction.jpg

This is what Bob Greenyer is seeing produce the double dot marks in the ash and experimental photographs of the LENR reactor meltdown.

When a dipole black EVO is exposed to a high voltage spark, the index of refraction of the space time in which the light currents are circulating becomes imaginary and the two rotating light rings combine into a single ring. This disturbance in space time produces an EVO monopole. This EVO has only one flux tube, but that tube is a very powerful one, since it consolidates all the energy of the dipole flux tube system into a single consolidated monopole flux tube system.

1-physicistsob.jpg

The dipole EVO usually moves around in a symmetrical fashion because its flux tubes are balanced and connected into a continuous magnetic ring. But when the monopole EVO moves, it hops around and leaves tracks like a rabbit since it has a single flux tube that whips around and causes the nanowire to hop in a random fashion. This is seen in the rabbit tracks that this monopole produces called strange radiation.

Lion-O-1kx-track.gif

Now that we know how the Black EVO is formed, how it moves, and what its structure is in detail, we can explain how it escapes the lattice of the substrate that formed it. In the upcoming post we will see how the black EVO moves around inside that substrate and escapes from it. This explanation is offered in the next post with the aid of the referenced video as well as others. We will also see SEM micrographs of active LENR fuel and observe the tracks of the EVOs as the EVO exits the fuel and transmute matter as travels away from the fuel particles.

Director: "All we need is for one LENR "master" such as me356 to present his understanding with hard data and irrefutable evidence: along with detailed instructions of how to replicate his results. "

That LENR master is LION.

The following post was censored to the clearance thread and will be again.

Looking For Heat or me356 or Rossi is not the only shows in town. There is another upcoming source of LENR insight about to come on line. There is LION whose main goal is to educate guys like you and me about the LENR reaction. A few days ago, I when through my latest musings about how strange radiation comes to be. In his reaction, LION posted back and wet my appetite for his research when he posted as follows:

Hi Axil,

and it (the quasi-participle that produces the LENR reaction in fueled systems) SPITS out Particles as it goes, the one I saw was BLACK and only visible due to the shiny Nickel around it.

I naturally wanted more info, so I posted as follows:

Can you supply a inclusive narrative that describes this experience?

Then LION was kind enough to reply as follows:

Indeed, and the elements listed in my post above will provide a video of the phenomenon itself.

I would dearly like to both say and show more but doing so would put events out of sequence that are currently in play.

I will honour your request fully in the near future, be sure to hold me to this promise.

You see Axil I have won already, and am simply thoroughly lining up events so that as wide an audience as possible may benefit from it, that for me includes main stream science

I cannot know beforehand how they will respond but I have always believed I had a DUTY to try and engage with them and in so doing hopefully change their engagement with LENR. I have never doubted that they can make their own significant contribution to this emerging field.

Particle Physics is the way to go, I agree with you on this.

I assure you I am moving as quickly as possible, I am keeping BOB informed of my slow but sure progress.

All the best, THANKS AXIL for ALL you wonderful contributions and clear Thinking.

LION can produce an active LENR fuel and with that fuel produce reactor meltdowns. In those meltdowns, the LENR reaction is exposed and so is its causation. That black dot (the quasi-participle that produces the LENR reaction in fueled systems) SPITS out Particles as it goes, the one I saw was BLACK and only visible due to the shiny Nickel around it. It is that black particle that is the cause of LENR.

http://www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html

Space and Time Warps

Negative matter and/or energy make it possible to warp space/time so much using the LENR reaction that instant transport over cosmological distances and time travel are possible. Using LENR to warp space/time it may someday be possible to travel to far places in the universe or travel through time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Holes_and_Time_Warps

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.livescience.com/39…travel-with-wormhole.html

Traveling forward in time is an uncontroversial possibility, according to Einstein's theory. In fact, physicists have been able to send tiny particles called muons, which are similar to electrons, forward in time by manipulating the gravity around them. That's not to say the technology for sending humans 100 years into the future will be available anytime soon, though.

Time travel to the past, however, is even less understood. Still, astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, of the EarthTech International Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, argues that it's possible. All you need, he says, is a wormhole, which is a theoretical passageway through space-time that is predicted by relativity. [Wacky Physics: The Coolest Little Particles in Nature]

http://www.rochester.edu/newsc…s-generate-lasers-290202/

Device creates negative mass — and a novel way to generate lasers

January 3, 2018

Ion electron pair is known as a ex·ci·ton - a mobile concentration of energy in a crystal formed by an excited electron and an associated hole.

Excitons form polaritons through photon entanglement and the Bose condensate of polaritons have been found to produce polaritons expressing NEGATIVE MASS. See reference above.

This is important in LENR because negative mass which will reverse the effects of gravity as well as generate worm holes and flux tubes which will destabilize matter.

As in the reference I provided above, the fundamental defined entity is the polariton condensate. According to “Einstein-Rosen bridges” theory, negative mass is needed to stabilize a worm hole.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades…energy/negativeenergy.htm

by Lawrence H. Ford and Thomas A. Roman

Scientific American, January 2000

Through correspondence with gravitational physicist Kip Thorne, Caral Sagan worked out a science fiction device: alien technology enabled the opening of a temporary wormhole between Earth and a distant star system, Sagan just did not want to hand wave, he wanted the equations to work and the theory to be solid.

In his work, Throne found that to make a real-world wormholes you need negative energy density to keep the tunnel from collapsing.

As Thorne describes in his book "Black Holes and Time Warps", the alien tech required some form of “exotic matter”. We know now that polaritons possess negative energy density. IMO polaritons and the LENR reaction are the source of Dark energy, for example, has positive energy density, even though it has negative pressure. That negative pressure keeps the worm hole open.

The great thing that MFMP has seen in the LION reactor meltdown is a worm hole in action. This is experimental conformation that a polariton condensate produces worm holes. We know how to make worm holes of all sizes and we now know that these worm holes produce the LENR reaction. We have seen them in action: we have seen them eat through diamond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Thorne

Kip Stephen Thorne (born June 1, 1940) is an American theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate, known for his contributions in gravitational physics and astrophysics. A longtime friend and colleague of Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan, he was the Feynman Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology(Caltech) until 2009 and is one of the world's leading experts on the astrophysical implications of Einstein's general theory of relativity.