Aleksandr Nikitin Verified User
  • Member since Nov 27th 2023
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by Aleksandr Nikitin

Gentlemen! There is an endless debate on this Forum: is cold nuclear fusion real or unreal?

Well, how long can you pound water in a mortar, that is, come up with various theories and conduct numerous “blind” experiments on cold nuclear fusion?! One can get out of this impasse only through a philosophical and metaphysical path, turning the problem into a postulate. Tonight, go outside and look at the stars! 99% of baryonic matter is concentrated in stars and nuclear fusion occurs in them. Temperature and pressure in stars are a consequence, not a cause, of nuclear fusion. If you look closely, you will find Jupiter in the night sky. Jupiter is an immature star-planet that also experiences cold nuclear fusion. Below your feet is planet Earth, where cold nuclear fusion also occurs. This is already 100%. All we have to do is take a decisive mental step and we come to a crazy conclusion: Cold nuclear fusion happens everywhere and always! Cold nuclear fusion is an absolute property of Nature! Since Nature is in eternal absolute motion, then, consequently, Cold nuclear fusion occurs with any and all movement-changes of matter.

Another thing: this destroys the foundations of the modern scientific paradigm with its Standard Model, the theory of relativity and the Big Bang. But, excuse me, after the evolutionary development of physics, a revolution must occur.

Once again: why the direction and amplitude of emdrive's thrust depends on location of microwave source? Why thrust depends on shape of EMDrive?
    Why open frustrum doesn't exhibit thrust. whereas closed one yes? Why the magnitude and sign of thrust depends on dielectric inserts of EMDrive cavity?
    Why superconductive drive exhibits higher thrust than normal one?

Dear Zephir_AWT!

Have you read my article?

You are asking questions within the framework of the modern scientific paradigm and mechanical thinking.

The movement of matter and Cold Nuclear Fusion can be known and your questions answered exclusively in a new scientific paradigm, which postulates the primacy and absoluteness of the movement of matter. Our World is absolutely non-mechanical. In my articles I also suggest experiments.

If all matter is generator of cold nuclear fusion, what makes EMDrive special? Why another common bodies don't exhibit thrust? Why EMDrive doesn't move on its own, why some microwaves are needed for it, after then? Why cold fusion within emdrive runs only when microwaves run inside it?

OIP.1CkOuVDh7bEz1l5abpWHgQHaHL?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

You are asking reasonable questions. The same questions arose before me when I theoretically studied the problem of cold nuclear fusion. I'm not a wizard, but I tried to answer them in my article, which I attach.

And now I will answer briefly and simply:

1) all ordinary bodies exhibit “traction force”. For example, a stone is attracted and falls to the Earth. Modern physics calls this phenomenon gravity.

2) EMDrive is no different from an ordinary stone, except that with the help of microwaves we influence and excite a chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion in it. As a result, part of the mass undergoes transmutation-fusion, and part of the mass goes into neutrino radiation, as a result of which the difference in energy potentials in space changes and the EMDrive body moves towards a lower potential.

I'd guess that EMDrive doesn't work as a cold fusion generator. For instance, it can change direction of thrust depending on geometry, which can not be explained with cold fusion. It may generate radiation though, which could catalyze cold fusion. After all, cold fusion can be enhanced by relatively mild electric or magnetic fields too... The devices, which induce nuclear transitions with HF fields were described too. IMO many devices which are claimed to be cold fusion reactors may produce energy by another means.

A change in the direction of thrust when the geometry changes cannot serve as an argument against the fact that EMDrieve moves as a result of cold nuclear fusion, because a change in geometry means a change in the location of masses in space.

Any movement or change of matter occurs exclusively as a result of cold nuclear fusion. Any and all matter is a generator of cold nuclear fusion. This is how our World works!

Integrating all experiments and theories, in order to break this impasse, it is necessary that such a conclusion follows.

Says who??

Well, naturally. The Orient Express goes there, so that makes them Asian.

You have forgotten your kinship!

Do you know where the Aryans came to Europe and Britain? From the Southern Urals. The ancient city of Arkaim is located there. It has its own ancient “Stonehedge”, which is 2000 years older than the British one. There are also caves with drawings of mammoths.

"Ar" means "warrior" - "man" in their ancient language.

So, first there was the Western Express.

In the discussion and dispute “about the reality of cold nuclear fusion LENR,” I want to talk about the following most important factors-arguments for knowledge and solution to the problem:

1) “Turn the problem into a postulate” (Goethe), that is, the philosophical-metaphysical, non-logical, non-mathematical way of knowledge;

2) “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, while imagination embraces the whole world, stimulating progress, giving rise to evolution.” (Albert Einstein)

3) “Without theory there is no experiment”

First theory, then experiment. Experiment without theory - too much trial and error, which is what we are seeing now. We are wandering through the forest without a compass.

4) Laboratory experiments are elevated to an absolute level, while little attention is paid to observational experiments that we can observe in Nature using the same instruments.

It is amazing the fantastic ideas that are proposed without considering the natural isotopic abundances on Earth and the local planetary system.

I already have the feeling that people are afraid and do not want the secret of cold nuclear fusion to be revealed and have become accustomed and adapted to the modern energy state. But this, of course, is for the time being, until the rooster pecks, as we say.

For me, there is no longer a need for laboratory experiments, because cold nuclear fusion occurs in Nature:

for example, it occurred during the explosion of supernova 1987A, 99% of whose mass was converted into neutrino radiation and the isotopic composition of the remains of which changed, which was recorded by mass spectrographs on Earth.

The mass (weight) of the EMDrive engine will decrease during operation. The isotopic composition of the EMDrive engine must also change at the beginning and end of the experiment. Does anyone have information about this?

If so, this would clearly indicate that the EMDrive is a cold fusion generator.

Everyone is looking for a new “eternal” fuel-free engine based on new physical principles.

There is such an engine! But only in one single copy. Its power is an absolute invariant and is equal to Planck’s constant divided by Planck’s time. This is our World!

Look out the window: Everything moves and changes. For example, the full Moon moves around the Earth. So what, the Moon has an engine? Eat! She herself is the engine - the generator of cold nuclear fusion!

Take off the judge's robe (it's too big for you. Judge-Time) and say something substantive.

... in principle the chain cold fusion reaction mediated by neutrinos instead of neutrons is also possible.

You understand the essence of my proposal, namely:

Carry out a chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion by bombarding the nuclei of atoms with neutrinos (neutrino field). (by formal analogy with the experiment of Lise Meitner and Otto Hahn on the fission of a uranium nucleus when bombarded with neutrons).

Specific suggestions in my article and comments on this forum.

Le Kazah Gandhi Nikitin ahahhahhahhaahhahahahahahahhahahaha

So according to daily pictures of your friend Tarasenko you are living in a country with so many rocks.. So take care because Gandhi received so many of them by his detractors...

“You will never discover the secret of cold fusion if you stop and throw stones at every barking dog.”

Winston Churchill

I understood that the light in the beams rotates along closed trajectories, but moves in a straight line and at the speed of light. By the way, a tensor-type vortex has the symmetry of a sphere with gouged poles, and this is the group U(2).

In Nature, at the fundamental non-mechanical level of motion, there are no tori, vortices and the like, but only spherical drain-source, condensation-dissipation, convergence-divergence of matter with the frequency of Planck time.

Introduce nickel Ni63 or palladium Pd107 into your plasma and you will see everything!

Dear !

Thank you for calling my ideas delusional and crazy. This means I'm on the right track, because only crazy ideas become true!

For example, in my paradigm, cold nuclear fusion is very easily explained: This is a universal process of non-mechanical movement of matter in the form of material-neutrino-energy induction. Electromagnetic induction is only part of this process of matter movement. At a fundamental level, our World is non-mechanical, and it is in principle impossible to explain and understand cold nuclear fusion using mechanical methods.

My answer is simple (everything is written in my article):

1) Look out the window. Take a break from everything. What's left? MOVEMENT OF MATTER! By movement I mean any change. In our World there is nothing static, at rest. Movement is an absolute property of our World, that is, it does not depend on anything. Consequently, we can influence this movement of matter only by the corresponding movement of matter. No, it’s more correct to say this: we can only direct the movement of matter along the direction we need. (by formal analogy, how we direct the water of a river along the channel we need)

2) The movement of matter at a fundamental level occurs only exclusively spherically as its birth and disappearance (convergence-divergence, drain-source) with the frequency of Planck time.

3) Three-dimensional volumetric time. We measure space in three directions. Where did you get the idea that Time moves only in one direction of this Space? But not all three?

In my theoretical studies, I have long been using a 6-dimensional system of dimensions (meter-second, 3 - space, 3 - time), originating from Maxwell, Brown and Bartini, because in this system of dimensions the true physical meaning of physical laws and physical quantities. For example, the dimension of an electric charge is the same as that of mass!