Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

If enough people are interested i could probably hold a workshop on preperation, reactor construction, activation, and detection.

Thank you. Nice gesture. Passing along knowledge is what we are all about. Few members read this thread, so if you do not mind the staff will do what we can to get the word out by other means about your generous offer?

Others such as can and Rob Woudenberg who have been following you and Holmlid's progress, hopefully will tap into their sources also to find some volunteers.

We do have different levels of expertise on the forum. Would what you have in mind be something an amateur could do?

Shane - ivermectin is parasite medicine.

Equine ivermectin (easiest way to get it) is horse parasite medicine. Not controlled quite the same way as when used for humans, though I'm not sure it is very dangerous. Doctors don't like people taking vetinerary products though.

The idiots who get in to trouble with it are ODing themselves.

You don't get it. The Mirror's undercover reporter's sting operation resulted in the back alley buying of pills intended for human use made by MSD. The horse version is in a paste. I know little about horses, but I would guess if you tried and put a pill down its throat, you would lose a finger or two.

Of course, the story is more appealing when a reporter lies, and makes it appear to be about an illicit black market for "horse parasite medicine" as the article says. Oh, there they go again, those silly Qanon/right winger/conspiracy nuts, buying horse paste. Tish, tish.

This study is of no value at all as the infected are collected over 1 year without any mention of the CT cycle number. Everything above CT 28 is no real infection above 32 is just fake positive. Further the time of vaccination is not given. This is important as we know that the most vulnerable get CoV-19 from the first shot already and after this are missing.

Related...this article caught my attention the other day: https://www.lifesitenews.com/o…ide-danger-of-covid-jabs/

They claim the CDC's CT guidance to hospitals are used to skew the stats to inflate the unvaccinated case numbers:

"The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives"

Some other interesting information in the article. Not sure it is all true (some like the CDC classifying anyone <14days from last jab as unvaccinated we already knew about) as they do not source well, but if it is as they claim I would like to know the rationale for the CDC's decisions.

Better than Mats's summary, for whom interested, we can read the Steven Krivit's large but quite complete recap of the whole A.R. saga http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…nvestigation-Index2.shtml.

Summary stopped in 2016 when he reailzed too to do not waste further resources on that topic.

BTW, in this recap you can find also references to the prevoiuos A.R.'s masterpiece called TEG DOE scam venture. 😁

Thanks for the refresher. Wow, what a story! Someone should write a book about this.

About 70% in the US are vaccinated. Of the remaining, about half have natural immunity, so that leaves about 15% without anti-bodies. That 15% is largely composed of the young and healthy, blacks of all ages, those with weak immune systems, or have a history of allergic reactions. And yes, some are just stubborn conservatives, and if Trump were still in office would probably go ahead and do it for him. Then there are those who have checked out of society, live in the shadows like the illegals, homeless, etc.

In otherwords, we are down to the hardest people, the hardcore, to convince, persuade or coerce to take the jab. They each have their reason not to get vaccinated that they obviously feel strongly about, so these scare tactics will probably have little success in making them change their minds. I suspect they have seen it all by now, and few will change their minds at this point.

Frankly, I think having almost all the vulnerable vaccinated now, with 85% of the country with partially protective anti-bodies, is something we should be celebrating. Not dwelling like we are on smearing that small segment of the population who for whatever reason are resisting.

Leave them alone I say. They are only a threat to themselves, not us.

As I understand it, every opinion etc contrary to your view (and that of the 4 other anti-vaxers here)

You can add me to the list and make that "5 other anti-vaxxers here". After watching this video, who could possibly stay pro-vaccine? :) For those of you unfamiliar; Steve Colbert is a very influential talk show host here in the US:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What does that mean? I do not understand this sentence. There is a limited supply of this drug. Putting in a purchase order does not magically make more appear. Because supplies are limited, it has to be rationed. It would not be fair to help more patients in Florida than other states.

The article FM1 linked to said Florida had to order monoclonal anti-bodies from another company:

"DeSantis said the first purchase was for 3,000 doses of the drug sotrovimab, which was given emergency-use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in May.

The governor said last week that he would pursue a direct-purchasing agreement with GlaxoSmithKline, as the state is unable to directly buy doses of Regeneron’s monoclonal antibody treatment."

The news station ran their report today, and Dr Marick, nor any hospital, agreed to be interviewed. Smart move.

Norfolk doctor leading charge for controversial COVID-19 treatment
    Ivermectin, a drug widely used to treat worms in horses and cows, is now at the center of a controversial debate over COVID-19 care.
    www.wtkr.com

Good to see Regeneron is making a difference in post exposure prophylaxis. Here are the 9 studies (Regeneron funded Phase 3 trial not included) of the drug, which is administered subcutaneously via jab:

Casirivimab/imdevimab for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 9 studies
    Casirivimab/imdevimab for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 9 studies
    c19regn.com

Here are the 120 Ivermectin studies, which is taken orally by pill:

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 120 studies
    Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 120 studies
    c19ivermectin.com

Marik presented the so-called Marik protocol in a 2017 edition of the journal Chest. At the time, other doctors were skeptical of his idea that a simple combination of the steroid hydrocortisone, vitamin C, and vitamin B1 (thiamine), could put an end to sepsis, which happens (often in older or immunocompromised adults) when otherwise innocuous infections turn deadly.

The Marik protocol was deemed useless after a large, global randomized controlled trial in 2020. It doesn't work. But Marik had been so vocal about touting it that many patients and doctors around the world tried it out before it was properly debunked. Kory started his own clinical trial of the Marik protocol at the University of Wisconsin in 2019, a "retrospective chart review" that never posted results.

So he is 1 for 2 at inventing protocols, or batting .500 as we say in the US. :)

Seriously; the protocol has been established now for quite some time, and the real world feedback is that almost everyone using it seems to think it works. In the two examples (Peru and Kerala in India) where they initially used it but then opted out, they experienced surges in cases, and deaths.

A worse case is that if it is later shown to be completely ineffective as Dr Mariks first protocol in 2017, at least it caused no harm. Considering we are in a pandemic that has wrecked economies, and caused untold lives due to the various "cures", we could write the effort off as a reasonable, understandable, and safe attempt to do something. Sure beats waiting at home until your lips turn blue, then going to the hospital.

And since the protocol includes other items than IVM in the medical kits, the consolation prize would be that at least they got their Vitamins.

Is this the first time a major company is admitting they are developing a LENR product?

https://www.miuraz.co.jp/news/newsrelease/2021/1132.php

Maybe Jed knows? Great news!, and thanks for posting. We needed a boost. Progress on the LENR front has been slow lately.

Curious about this from the press release:

"Quantum Hydrogen Energy is currently attracting attention globally, and large companies and investors

representing every industry are beginning full-scale participation in this field, as can be seen from the

entry of a major US IT company."

Miura is Japanese based and not an IT company, so I wonder who this US IT company is?

BTW: this should be copied to the RE: Media/News/Video Library-No discussions please Will give you the honors since you first reported.

News 3 investigates tracked down the ivermectin policies at some of our local hospitals and urgent care centers

Like they "track down" criminals I suppose. They have a live report tomorrow. If I were a doctor in Norfolk prescribing IVM, I would go into hiding. There can not be any good come from an interview when the reporter starts off with "a drug widely used to treat worms in horses".

Look at the poor country of Uttar Pradesh. Since 3 months CoV-19 free

I love the real world, metadata observations. We keep bringing up UP in defense of IVM use, but there have been other examples. Saw this one today while catching up on the thread. Thanks FM:

Ivermectin for COVID-19 in Peru: 14-fold reduction in nationwide excess deaths, p<0.002 for effect by state, then 13-fold increase after ivermectin use restricted
    Introduction. On May 8, 2020, Peru’s Ministry of Health approved ivermectin (IVM), a drug of Nobel Prize-honored distinction, for inpatient and outpatient…
    osf.io

"Introduction. On May 8, 2020, Peru’s Ministry of Health approved ivermectin (IVM), a drug of Nobel Prize-honored distinction, for inpatient and outpatient treatment of COVID-19. As IVM treatments proceeded in that nation of 33 million residents, excess deaths decreased 14-fold over four months through December 1, 2020, consistent with clinical benefits of IVM for COVID-19 found in several RCTs. But after IVM use was sharply restricted under a new president, excess deaths then increased 13-fold."

This gem is one of the studies listed as "proof" of IVM's efficacy, but is buried under so many others.

Ruby and David's new interview with our own Alan Smith about he and Matt Tilley's LEC replication:

Alan has a knack for explaining what is going on in simple layman terms. However, since I understand it better now after watching the video, I have more questions than before.

Good example starts at minute 23. Transcript: "To get anything for a long period, you would definitely need hydrogen, because iron is so readily oxidized. But that seems to be the only reason. It does improve the durability.of the experiment that is for sure. But it's not actually key, not required to run the experiment. Matt Tilley and I had it running in air."

Egypt’s existing national COVID-19 protocol includes Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide, and several other treatments depending on the stage of infection

Interesting to see Egypt is still using HCQ. They started using it way back in March 2020. Hmmm....