Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

Thanks again. You have already taken one arrow, and there will possibly be a few more coming your way. Hopefully that does not run you off. It is the nature of the beast I guess.

May I ask if there is anyone else in the field you follow, and why so?

On side affects of drugs I draw the line at oily discharge! (Lipitor)

Well THH is not taking the bait. :) The drug with all those bad side effects is caffeine, not Lipitor. Yes my friends, that cup of coffee can kill! I could go down a huge list of commonly used OTC drugs, vitamins, pain relievers and foods that when overused can do harm.

My point is Ivermectin has the potential to fight off COVID, and save the lives of millions, whereas the others won't (except food of course). Yet the worlds health governing bodies, and media are doing everything they can to block it.

Like the Wuhan lab leak, something is wrong with this picture. They say "follow the science" but they themselves do not. They follow their politics.

THHuxleynew

Here is a readily available drug. These are some of the side effects of taking too much:

Anxiety, insomnia, muscle breakdown (Rhabdomyolysis), rapid heart rate, addiction, High Blood pressure, fatigue.

Should it be on the market?

Thank you Dennis Letts . IH does take some hits here, but personally I respect Darden/IH for stepping into the LENR arena to try and make a difference. You/they have every right to make a $ if you can somehow monetize your lab efforts. Without corporate backing, IMO LENR would be DIW. Another unsung hero is Carl Page, and now Google. We need backers like you.

I tried last year to get Dewey back here, and hopefully your posting today will pave the path for him to do so. Your post already answered a non-science question I had: "is IH still in the game?", and it looks like you are. That is very good to hear.

I was interested in the reasons why the "its cheap, and it does not harm, so why not use it even though there is no valid evidence for it" argument does not dominate decisions.

There is evidence to support both sides of this debate. If there was "no valid evidence" as you say, Ivermectin would have lost it's appeal long ago and we would not be discussing it now. I believe the preponderance of evidence supports it being effective, as do many doctors, and now whole nations.

As Wytten says, just the speedier viral clearance alone should be enough to keep the naysayers at bay, and cause them to lower the barriers they have erected to it's free, and widespread distribution. As long as there are X number of valid studies supporting it's safe, effective use, I do not understand this incessant campaign against it. Why?

Store shelves are filled with expensive vitamins that studies show are ineffective, but they are still there. Yet as a recent article headlined: "Why has Ivermectin become a dirty word?", it is the one under attack. I just do not understand it all. And when something does not make sense to me, it is usually because the topic has been booted into the realm of politics.

Politics is not about facts, but about agendas, and I think opposition to Ivermectin, and HCQ is all about political agendas, and not about the science.

That is incorrect. 29% of the population in Brazil has been vaccinated. Vaccines are available to everyone for free. There will soon be enough to vaccinate the rest of the population.

I did not mean to leave out the vaccine. I am all for it for those at high risk. I have been vaccinated myself. And certainly those in Brazil will benefit once it is widely distributed.

But as you said, so far only 29% have been vaccinated. What do you expect them to do if they get COVID while they wait for their shot? Like here in the US and EU, there are no official preventative medical protocols other than face masks, distancing, lockdowns, etc., or effective outpatient treatments once infected. All they can do, like us, is wait until sick enough for the hospital, where they have a very good chance of dying.

But they do have an option in Ivermectin. Yes, as you said the studies are "mixed", but is that a good reason *not* to take it, given the alternatives?

Jesus christ what a craze in brazil

He'll on earth

And the doctor mengele awards goes to...

I say the Mengele award goes to the so called journalist that wrote this anti Ivermectin, and President Bolsonaro hit piece. She is literally trying to scare poor, uneducated Brazilians away from using the one safe, cheap drug (along with Vit D, and HCQ) they have available, that studies show can save their life. Without it, their preventative care is the same as ours....waiting until they are sick enough to go to the hospital, most likely to die.

Funny also...if you read between the lines, many of those she interviews are using the "drug cocktail", and think it works. If not, at least it is worth the try they say. Sounds like what most of us here concluded well over a year ago.

From the liberal LA Times:

https://www.latimes.com/scienc…arditis-coronavirus-today

"now some medical experts are beginning to challenge the idea that this full-steam-ahead vaccination strategy ought to apply to children"

"After contending with the coronavirus for more than a year, it’s clear that children are less likely than adults to become severely ill or to die of COVID-19. Nor do they seem to spread the virus as efficiently as adults. With those things in mind — plus the fact that the pandemic appears to be winding down in the U.S. — there’s time to slow down and weigh the risks and benefits for kids more carefully, argues Dr. Martin Makary, a public health expert at Johns Hopkins University."

“But no one is thinking like this,” he said. “We’ve converted now from being pro-vaccine to vaccine fanaticism.”

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaa…lligence-official-n398374

This fascinating, breaking story about a high level Chinese counter intelligence official ( Dong Jingwei) defecting to the US, may explain why the Biden administration, left wing media and the social media giants no longer dismiss, suppress, and censor the WIV lab leak theory as a "conspiracy theory". This is what Dong has reportedly provided the US:

• Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2
    • Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the US and the world
    • Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
    • Names of US citizens who provide intel to China
    • Names of Chinese spies working in the US or attending US universities
    • Financial records showing US businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
    • Details of meetings US government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
    • How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

Testimonials from Canadian health care professionals about how they are being intimidated from speaking out about what they see, believe, and know. Best is the Viral Immunologist starting at 9:17 :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The WIV patented bat cages, bat feeding systems, and also some Chinese military doctor patented a COVID vaccine in Feb 2020...but there were no bats there according to the Chinese, WHO, and Daszak. Said that was a "conspiracy theory".

Maybe the LENR forum staff also think so to, or at least they agree with the sentiment. You (moderators, as a group) give that impression, through your tacit promotion of hateful posts.

That is a low blow. I personally, truly admire the Jews for what they have accomplished throughout their history. Not an anti-semitic bone in my body, and you could not have a more staunch friend than me. Sorry you are disappointed, but we decided the comments did not target Jews, and not intended to be offensive towards them.

I wish you would tone it down. No need to go off the way you are.

I couldn’t believe this at first, but it actually worked!

Firstly I tried sticking my phone to my unvaccinated arm, and nothing happened. Nada. Zilch. Then I tried sticking it to my (still sore) vaccinated arm and… IT WORKED! And it was was happily stuck there for quite a while. Even as I walked around the room whilst (gently) moving my arm about. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. And what’s more, my phones bluetooth then paired to my arm, and now my phone is able to access the 5g network! Awesome! So much for all those foolish doubters.

Funny. Try "sticking" around for awhile. :)

And BTW, the staff did discuss your concerns before you left, and we just did not see it as anti-semitic.

Bob Greenyer of the MFMP has this new video out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    where he proposes another, more conventional explanation of Huang's excess heat. Too long for me to watch, but maybe BJ Huang, or Curbina might have the time and interest.

What gets me about these portents of doom is that they seem to be applied to vaccines - and not to the rest of medicine - or even the rest of life.

By your definition, are those who believe the COVID vaccine is justified for the old and infirm based on a risk-benefit analysis, but not for the young and healthy, anti-vaxxers?