New LENR Startup: NEOFIRE AB

• Official Post

Frank on e-catworld already reported about it: The new swedish startup company "NEOFIRE AB" which wants to "develop and market" LENR technology:

The company is founded by Peter Björkbom and located in

NEOFIRE AB
    Kyna 212
    78478 Borlange
    Sweden

• This seems like it is getting way ahead of reality. I hope investors are keeping a close eye on reality and not greed and hope. We need to be able to duplicate it at will before we start creating companies that use the technology.

• Official Post

Not to exclude for sure. Sadly there are past fiasco, but it can also be real.

Due diligence is require for anyone giving money to an organization, even if they sell sandwiches.

When a technology get fashion, like Internet, there are genuine innovators who are attracted by business opportunities, with many who will crash "genuinely", but also few scam artist, and many more sincere dreamers who can fall into desperate lies not to face the crash of their dream.
    Any similarities with real stories won't be totally random.

It is clear that LENR is getting fashion, so we have to be cautious, but open. And cautious also on sincere innovators, that may crash for bad luck, bad practices, genuinely. I remember of Pr1me computer, the best computer manufacturer when I was in school!

• With all due respect to AlainCo: "Past fiasco" involving any of the Neofire participants?? Please elaborate for any newbies here. A little evidence rather than what appears to be innuendo would be prudent if we are to progress. Recall that character assassination is another tool abundantly used in the field against CF pioneers. Many can now appreciate that such "tools" impede experimental science at least as often as they may advance it.

Not "liking" a corporate name is anyone's privilege. Projecting the dislike to the end of undermining their invitation and enterprise, in this Forum, and apparently without reason, seems a bit unjust-- or is this merely an inside joke of some sort? Some explanation Neil Farbstein, please!

Thanks to all for any clarifications.

• Official Post

Far from me to accuse all companies, and nothing on Neofire (I have no data on them)... Just to warn people to make due diligence.

I refer to Defkalion Demo, a painful experience, who was the subject of a report by Luca Gamberale, that was devastating and that Defkalion never answered, letting the clear feeling they were caught with a smoking gun in the hand.
    They were looking serious, and they even may have been initially... or not... Hard to know. If they deliver evidence, and only good evidence, we may trust them again.

There are companies who for many reason may not be serious, or fall into crazy behaviors after an initial rational period.
    Some are scam artist, that you find often in fashion domain, some are simply badly managed and desperate when the wall of reality get near.

There is nothing to say on Neofire, beside the general warnings.
    Anyway they don't ask us money, and I am sure that if they ask money to someone they will provide reports, and propose checking.

• Official Post

On E-cat world GrinigGammalGubbe found out the Neofire financial situation :
    http://www.allabolag.se/5568043821/Neofire_AB

this company exist since 2011. manager are not paid. no employees.

They seems to have "sales" and make benefit from it, probably because most cost are investments .
    amount are modest (~2kEur/year it seems for 2013)

This looks like a fair start-up with already some client.

EDIT: after converting the currency (it was kSEK, not kEUR) , the cashflow is very small...

my first question will be about who are the clients and what are the services ?
    It is pocket money beside LENR, or payments for LENR research?

I remember that LENR-cars was paid for some consulting on thermal engines.

note the update on their site :

Update 2015-02-16
    I was planning to share more details about NEOFIRE™ in time for ICCF-19. Unfortunately the launch of websites NEOFIRE.ORG and NEOFIRE.COM happened a little prematurely and the websites are still under construction and that will be rectified in near future. I appreciate all the great feedback I have received from you about NEOFIRE™ and about the web site such as missing links to photos from our lab.

• Official Post

Mats Lewan interviews Peter Björkstorm of Neofire on his blog

http://animpossibleinvention.c…ish-lenr-company-neofire/

One of them is Swedish Neofire that surfaced in February 2015. It turns out to be founded in 2010 and run by one single person – Peter Björkbom – whom I came to talk with at ICCF-19 in Padua last week.

Björkbom, 48 years old, from the town of Borlänge in the heart of Sweden, told me that he was interested in physics and chemistry sinc childhood, and that he had some equipment.

• Official Post

NeoFire have published a christmas greeting on their home page

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.