Saudi Arabia Oil Minister Expects End of Fossil Fuel Exports by Mid-Century

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/05/27/saudi-arabia-oil-minister-expects-end-of-fossil-fuel-exports-by-mid-century/']He’s not thinking about LENR, apparently, but Ali Al-Naimi, the oil minister of Saudi Arabia said that by mid-century, there could no longer be a need for his country to export oil. Reuters reports some comments he made in a panel discussion at a business and climate conference in Paris last week. Al-Naimi said: “In Saudi […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

I don't think that any decision maker at this level is aware of LENR.
    sadly I think that the few "advisors" who know LENr in nearly all important government, from US, EU, BRICS, are preparing a plan without telling their "boss" not to be fired instantly.

The strength of groupthink is to induce terror in the one who know the reality.

Al Maliki Al Naimi probably imagine solar panel and wind turbines will take over oil...

EDIT:mixed names

• I don't think that any decision maker at this level is aware of LENR.
    sadly I think that the few "advisors" who know LENr in nearly all important government, from US, EU, BRICS, are preparing a plan without telling their "boss" not to be fired instantly.

The strength of groupthink is to induce terror in the one who know the reality.

Al Maliki probably imagine solar panel and wind turbines will take over oil...

We should have little or no concern what Al Maliki thinks of LENR, since he is now the Iraqi VP, after being the PM from '08 to '14. I would say he strictly a politician. His education has been all middle eastern with a master's in Arabic literature from Baghdad U.

However, Ali Al-Naimi is the Saudi Minister for Petroleum and Mineral Resources. He was CEO of Aramco for 12 years before becoming "oil minister". He studied at universities in the middle east before going to the US, where he earned a bachelor's in geology (Lehigh U.), a master's (Stanford U.) in hydrology and economic geology. He is surely aware of every potential "black swan" and identified threat to oil revenue. My recollection is that he is on record as having said that "something" is likely to replace petroleum well before it runs out. The E-Cat news piece reaffirms that, but indicates he thinks it is likely to be solar. Depending on how well LENR develops over the next decade or two, I am sure that Al-Naimi or his replacement will likely be able to adapt to whatever the new reality becomes-- if not to attempt to shape it to some extent.

• Official Post

Oops I mixed names.
    I agree that Al Naimi is prepared to when he imagine will be a blackswan (this is not), and more seriously is ready for real blackswan not even imagined. However I'm nearly sure from all those guys behavior, from market stability, that no people above a glass ceiling is aware of LENR.

Would the UK minister of energy be aware of Oxford meeting, the prime minister would not even take any decision about that.
    I'm sure of that.
    I don't know if it is because they sincerely think it is bunk, just because they trust the official priests of The True Truth, or if they simply know that best way to survive is to pretend being surprised when it happen, and meanwhile to ignore the problem as everybody expect.
    Be stupid with the crowd, and you will never be blamed for it.

At best they prepare for a plan to embrace very very quickly the revolution, to look very smart when it happen, but sure they will pretend not to be aware of LENR until it is allowed.
    I know that below the glass ceiling, many thing happens. Much more than what you know.
    OECD country all have a plan, as have the BRICS. but it is not public, not mainstream. It is a business version of blackops.

• Consider if you are making company affecting decision based on information that is not broadly known, you may open yourself to being sued by an investor who sold their shares in your product because they were not aware of your market position.

Being able to plead ignorance and that the decision you made were because of other camouflaging factors protects you.

So if you are one of the companies currently shorting oil at record levels, being able to say LENR is a surprise and any decision you made were due to other factors and the massive profits you made was pure coincidence is great camouflage. Consider that Goldman Sachs made billions off the 2008 crash by taking out massive insurance that bankrupted their insurer, pure chance of course ;)

Follow the money! Look at who is investing and where they are investing that is what tells the truth big companies do not waste billions on bets that fail.

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.