Rossi's M.me Curie reactor producing direct electricity, ready for certification by October?

• Big news if it pans out:

• Official Post

Sounds interesting.
    But we still don't have undoubtable proof that Rossi has something.
    As long as this is state of the art, it is just one more "Rossi says..." for me :(

I don't understand why so much people are so enthusiatic when Rossi says something positive.
    We should be more objective and critical. I want to see scientific proof of COP > 2.

• Official Post

This statement is quite cautious, like the one serious businessman say.
    There is no extraordinary claim, from what we know already, as the only extraordinary is that E-cat have a COP>1.1 (rest is engineering).
    This extraordinary is not so extraordinary if one accept the scientific reality of LENR.
    Hot cat are not extraordinary but to be verified. Lugano is not enough to be sure, because of testers choices, but the independence of the test is enough to be confident something exist with a useful COP (this is why it is important for skeptic to imagine conspiracy, because without conspiracy their house of cards fall apart).

There is no doubt that if hot cat are what they seems to be, with good engineering and some time it can produce electricity (and self power itself by the way).

now, is it the moment ? is it reliable ?

With usual businessmen, such a statement is not innocent and is backed up with checked reality. Rossi is more used to unchecked enthusiasm and changing his position later, if not trying to fool competitors with red herring.
    Anyway his communication is more and more controlled, so correctness is quite probable.

I consider it is a serious option. If I was an electric company, I would prepare for bad weather, but I will not file bankruptcy request immediately.

There is still chance that, either Rossi have negotiated with reality a little, or that Murphy's law call for it's share. But I would not bet on it my payroll.

• Official Post

There is no official confirmation of the E-Cat but Rossi already announces a new device with a cryptic name?

Although I think Ni LiALH4 LENR reactions are real, this seems very ridiculous to me.

Also: The notion of "direct electricity" production without heat production is absolute nonsense. There is no such thing.

In a coal, oil, power plant, the heat of chemical reactions is driving the turbine.

So is the heat of nuclear reactions driving turbines in a nuclear power plant.

In solar cells there is the thermal radiation of the sun, separating holes and electrons.

In Seebeck effect /Peltier Elements there is thermally induced diffusion of charge carriers generating a voltage.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.