Open Power Association: Patent Application for external Neutron Source LENR

• I believe that they have to show some evidence to patent office.
    If stated claims are not valid and patent can be granted, then you can patent whatever in Italy.

Why not to ask Open Power Association? Have you a functional device? What excess heat/energy output was achieved?
    Will you share all the data (necessary for successfull replication) publicly?

• Why shouldn't they be? Open Power/Open Science/Quantum Heat, the MFMP folks are on the best track yet in earning the name. How would you go about developing and filing an open source LENR reactor patent/patents? How would you ensure that all the participants in this endeavor be remunerated for their heartfelt work and monies spent?

Once again, as I see it they are on the best track yet in earning the name and placing first in my book.

I encourage more scientific endeavors to adopt the Open Science model. It provides for instant scientific experimental review (seeking replication), eliminating the peer review of journals. The Open Science model streamlines, it is a simultaneous following of protocol, exact batch procurement of shared experimental ingredients ensuring sameness, also ditto for instrumentation and feedback control systems, a real time synergy of thought between participating labs. Then the experiments are observed as a concerted effort live on Skype. WoW! I just did a backflip. For both the speed and betterment of science, this Open Science model is a Terra oops Tera Flop better than the Johannes Gutenberg - Printing Press and Giga Bites better than what we have today. The more adopting it exponentially improves the possibilities, which is what most need.

• Thanks

Tera not Terra Flops, an excellent typo and edit suggestion. Well done.

Yoda Flops might be next :lenr: A teraflop is a measure of a computer's speed and can be expressed as:

A trillion floating point operations per second
    10 to the 12th power floating-point operations per second
    2 to the 40th power flops

Today's fastest parallel computing operations are capable of teraflop speeds. Scientists have begun to envision computers operating at petaflop speeds.

• To add one more Joke: One thing is charge, the other thing is current and still nobody is
    talking about voltage.

Thus end of Guess: They produce current! Possibly some few Watts, but what's this? If You
    ride your home trainer and pedal hard, then you will surpass them easily...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.