Industrial Heat Say Rossi Lawsuit ‘Without Merit’ (Triangle Business Journal)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/04/07/industrial-heat-say-rossi-lawsuit-without-merit-triangle-business-journal/']In an article written by Lauren K. Ohnesorge published today in the Triangle Business Journal which discusses the Rossi/Leonardo Corp. lawsuit against Industrial Heat. http://www.bizjournals.com/tri…-cold-fusion-startup.html The article reviews the scope of the lawsuit and reports that JT Vaughn of Industrial Heat has issued a statement calling the suit “without merit.” UPDATE: Industrial Heat has issues […][/feedquote]

• A lot of money is involved. We can't imagine it too well.
    I am convinced that there are very strong forces that will try to stop Rossi (and anybody with LENR) - all of this can be well prepared scene to mask what is really behind it. With even more money.
    The best thing he can do is to share all his knowledge publicly until it is possible. But this will very probably not happen.

• me356: what strong forces? I'm not sure what the conspiracy is here, as I'm just getting into the [lexicon]conversation[/lexicon]. But I'm not seeing any reason to not validate this if it actually works. I don't totally understand some of the photos attached to that bizjournals article, but from what I see of the diagrams, there would be monumental benefit. Not seeing a reason for a strong force to blow against this. could use clarification on the conspiracy that seems alluded to in this forum.

• I can just say that there were many revolutionary inventions in the past 100 years. Inventors suddenly died, were accused for whatever, were forced to stop, etc.
    Yes, there are many conspiracy theories. And somebody is working hard to make impossible to prove anything.
    There are people that can give you any amount of money you wish. With money you can do anything to control the people.
    Did you ever thought about where the money are coming from? Who has the right to control the money? Who is controlling central banks?
    It is incredible how the world can be based on something like this..

• Official Post

This is probably why Rossi said today he would get the report out as soon as his lawyer gives the green light. It is all about the report. If it backs what Rossi says...and I have no doubt it will, then [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] has to reveal their separate DD efforts, and how those efforts failed to "substantiate" the Ecat, when Penon did. Then the two accounts will have to be reconciled.

If they are successful at proving that, it would seem then that they could be in big trouble for knowingly enticing Woodford this past summer to dump $50 million into [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and for bringing a whole bunch of new investors on board just this past Dec-Jan., all to invest in something they knew, or even slightly doubted, was bogus. That is criminal intent.

Raises a few other questions; why would [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] work these IPs in violation of the contract as the suit claims, if they had the slightest indication the Ecat didn't work? Or transfer the knowledge to competitors, afterall, there would be nothing to transfer? Why the recent buy-up of the web domains? Why open their own lab independent from Leonardo?

Doesn't all add up. We need more info.

If it backs what Rossi says...and I have no doubt it will, then [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] has to reveal their DD efforts, and how those efforts failed to "substantiate" the Ecat. Then the two will have to be reconciled.

Shane - what if it is like Penon's last report. Positive but with loopholes you could drive a coach and horses through?

If they are successful at proving that, it would seem then that they could be in big trouble for knowingly enticing Woodford this past summer to dump $50 million into [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and for bringing a whole bunch of new investors on board just this past Dec-Jan., all to invest in something they knew, or even slightly doubted, was bogus. That is criminal intent.

I think you don't understand new technology development risk. You can't believe this result surprises anyone? The game was up as soon as Rossi handed over a reactor for [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] to test rigorously themselves - but that had to take their time to be sure they were not doing what people on ECW calim - operating it wrong. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been.

• Official Post

Shane - what if it is like Penon's last report. Positive but with loopholes you could drive a coach and horses through?

Tom,

LOLs...Something tells me you have already concluded it is full of loopholes, and you are the one driving the coach and horses through! ;)

How about we wait and see the report before talking about it? Too many other things going on as it is. My brain can't take too many more "what if's", or it's going to explode. You wouldn't want that I hope. :)

LOLs...Something tells me you have already concluded it is full of loopholes, and you are the one driving the coach and horses through!

Lets just say my guesses about Rossi's tests so far have a good hit rate.

• Official Post

OK Tom,

Say the Ecat is fake. How would you, TC, the guy who brought down Lugano :) , Mr. Know-it-All, rig the 1MW plant that has energy in/energy out of roughly 1. Hook it up to a factory boiler that requires 1 million Ws thermal energy, that is normally provided by 1 mil Ws or so electrical input, run instead a 250kw main into the 1MW container to provide that 1 million Ws thermal, then make the factory meter reader show a draw from the 1MW plant of only 20,000Ws (COP50) on average, and yet make the boiler run just fine?

Keep in mind that you will be watched by a number of other people with the appropriate skills to know what you are up to, and the 1MW container will be elevated on wooden blocks so no outside, hidden lines can be run.

There, hopefully that will keep you busy for awhile.

• By factory - do you mean that of the 1 man company set up by the President of Leonardo Corp in June 2014 who is Rossi's customer?

As for how do you get these errors I don't know - how can I - but one of the options Rossi has used before fits the mandated measurement method, as does the DGT option. But really the sky is the limit. I'd guess [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] knows more about it than you or me though...

• I'm on board with [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] on this one. Of course we haven't seen the report, but it smacks of having all the same problems as the previous test given who performed the test. If Rossi gave the formula to [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and they couldn't get it to work, then it probably doesn't work. Besides, there have probably been no less than 200 negative replication attempts. There have been no replications that I consider to be of high quality (including Parkhomov, Songsheng, Zhang). Parkhomov has since reported a max of 100W excess heat, calling all of his previous work into strong doubt. Songsheng and Zhang reported no calibration efforts as has been the problem with other previous replication efforts.

I have to say that I must consider my 1/28 experiments that appeared positive is probably questionable since I was unable to subsequently replicate it with better instrumentation.

Rossi could settle this tomorrow by starting up the plant and having some qualified scientists and engineers conduct a week worth of tests.

Maybe there is an elusive effect here somewhere, but there is no consistent or high quality evidence.

• Official Post

If it pleases you, then yes, you can also include corrupting your friend the factory owner to play along with your scam. Even your other friend, the PhD Nuclear Engineer who you somehow get your investment partner (sucker) allow as the ERV.

Now, how would you accomplish all this, especially the rigging?...and saying "I don't know" won't hack it. If you are going to run around screaming fraud, at least you could explain to us with IQs well below your 163 (how is that possible with your atrocious spelling?) :) , how this all can be accomplished.

Soooo?

• Shane. I'm not saying fraud. There are many ways in which experiments can give silly results. It would only be fraud if Rossi knew the experiment had such an error and did not tell [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] etc.

I said elsewhere:
    TC siting
    flow meter errors
    input power errors (less likely)

Why do you see these things as so impossible? And why are you not open to other possibles that we have not thought of?

PS - the factory owner is the President of Leonardo - hence no corruption is needed?

• Official Post

I'm not saying fraud. There are many ways in which experiments can give silly results.

What a cop out Tom! "Silly results" when dealing with 1 million watts energy, in an industrial commercial factory, and with the accused 1MW container sitting on stilts exposing itself to the world! Come on, give me a break. That is so unreasonable.

Maybe you need a "Joshua Card" for help extracting yourself? Hey, if so I understand, as you have to fight for every advantage you can get. Been there, done that, trust me.

And OK, you are not claiming "fraud". Wink, nod. :)

What a cop out Tom! "Silly results" when dealing with 1 million watts energy, in an industrial commercial factory, and with the accused 1MW container sitting on stilts exposing itself to the world! Come on, give me a break. That is so unreasonable.Maybe you need a "Joshua Card" for help extracting yourself? Hey, if so I understand, as you have to fight for every advantage you can get. Been there, done that, trust me.

I just don't like speculating. The people who say many of Rossi's actions don't seem like a fraudster are correct - equally many of his actions do seem like a Fraudster. you may be God, and able to determine Rossi's motives and state of mind but I am not. Nor is it relevant to the issue. [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are probably owed back their $10M anyway in the basis of incorrect testing and Rossi will not have it. I'm pretty sure those condos are owned via his wife, or shell companies, etc.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.