Mats Lewan’s Take on the Rossi/IH Affair

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/04/09/mats-lewans-take-on-the-rossiih-affair/']Mats Lewan has posted an new article on his An Impossible Invention blog in which he lays out his hypothesis about what he thinks has taken place in the Leonardo/Industrial Heat affair. Here’s the link to the article. https://animpossibleinvention.…s-on-the-rossi-ih-affair/ Mats says this is just his opinion on analyzing the facts at his disposal, and he […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

Well, it's a start. Rossi is a very paranoid personality. Maybe for good reason as the old saying goes: "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you" :) . It must be sheer hell being partnered with the guy. He complains about IH's forming these shady offshoot corporations, when he himself does the same with his LTI, and Leonardo...which to this day we have no idea who it's Board of Trustees is (most likely he and his wife).

He will do just about anything to protect his IP, but he can't get anywhere with it without other peoples money, and there is where the problems start. You can see through his numerous references to "professional investors" that he see's them as marks, not to be trusted, and that he truly sympathizes with the little guys, the private want-to-be Leonardo investors whom he always warns away. Perhaps he see's himself as the David, and VC's the Goliath, and anything he does to them is justified?

I agree with the skeps in that Darden, IMO, got involved for humanitarian reasons. He has no history of being a shark, and has many benevolent intentions. I trust him when he says he wants to save the world. Then on the way to doing that, he ran into Rossi. I have no doubt that he caught on to Rossi's mercurial nature, understood it was going to be difficult to work with him, and even going in prepared soon realized it wasn't going to work out well. Lugano, and Penon may have played into it about the same time, and from there on decided to let the relationship wither on the vine by stalling the test, and take what he could and use with others in his portfolio. But Rossi had other ideas.

Anyways, just my 2 pense, and I want everyone to know...I don't like to speculate. ;)

• Official Post

Shane, I share your intuition.
    fooling your partner is not good for business.
    being afraid to be fooled beyond reality is not better.

My bet is that Rossi is too secretive, countrary to what he says, that darden have been patient but there is limits.
    I hope the trial will push Rossi to be clear, and this will be good for everybody, even for himself.

• In a former life I have been working for more than 15 years with italian engineers in the IT field.

It was my task to offer solutions in the german market.

They were superior in design and innovation sometimes, but always weak in realisation.

To admid failure was always a nearly impossible task for the most. When things went wrong there alway was a next, new product around the corner. It is a deja vue for me, I think there is kind of mentatily playing a role.
    This is rassism in the view of some diluted political correctness fans, but what the heck....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.