Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• What is the source of your info: "I.H. people and others have now seen the customer facility. They now know there is nothing but a radiator and fan. " ?

• What difference does it mean if there is a radiator on the other side of the wall? It was a heat sink. Whatever was there it's purpose is to adsorb heat 'as in negative potential'. What difference does it make if Mr. Rossi and his horde are blowing "hot air" on the radiator to return hot water? The ERV is supposed to have controls.

From the existing filings, It seems like one side has a better lawyer. Regardless if they have more unicorns blowing on the radiator. How the heat was used seems disingenuous, yet now seems central. We really need to be concerned with how the controls were implemented. Most of us know by now how Mr. Rossi dictates the testing protocols on the environment. But he controls the environment that both lawyers for Rossi and IH agreed to.

We just will not know until IH responds on Jun12th or ?

On Vortex. I agree with Eric Walker, the invasion of alts or whatever has not occurred as far as I see. They have their own personal p2p arguments just like we have here. I have lurked there for years and do not see the conversation from new so called puppets. Also I may be wrong but I thought you had to join the group to post. So the newcomers should be easy to spot.

• Forgive me if this information was already posted, but I do not see a system pressure number for the 350 day IH demo run. I have seen 100.1 C temp posted, but no pressure. If this temp is correct and the pressure 3 atm, then there was no steam and no heat of vaporization. The water pressure in my house is 3.2 atm (I just looked) and there is a hot water circulation pump but it doesn't strongly affect the average system pressure.

• Official Post

about theories of sock puppets , we should be calm.
    you don't need sockpuppet or manipulation when you have fanclub, sincere supporters, convinced people.
    There is techniques to obtain such a social network support, and no need to have fake voters à la JTRIG.
    Mass manipulations techniques like what NGO do everydays are enough to replace fraud.

• From scrolling down the discussion, one striking conclusion is the very consistent effort made by team IH to accuse, discredit and throw ad-hominem FUD at Rossi in every possible way. On duty this last weekend was primarily Weaver, Rothwell and Renzz. Rothwell has also been very active in the same ad-hominem agenda on Vortex, where now every person with a different view is called fake ... It is all very very elaborate and obvious. As I try to explain in my graphic. Can this be true? Well, why on earth, should Apco be involved otherwise. This is simply what they do for a living. It is not even a secret ...

• I also like to show another interesting coincidence supporting the Apco/US gov/Whitehouse connections. In the complaint Rossi states;

And look here who was the sole visitor to the oval office in January 2012, right before IH started to chase down the Rossi IP in Miami, Bologna and Zurich ... Strange coincidence, isn't it?

• Sifferkoll - you are working so hard. When all else fails, whip out the hyper conspiracy playbook AGAIN. Your ways are tired, exhausted, cornered and finished. Once team Rossi learns that they were up against one IH shareholder and what now looks like two other citizens of the light who are acting on their own accord then they are going to be devasted to learn how outmaneuvered and utterly humiliated they were by such a handful of warriors using truth as their weapon. Rossi thinks he is up against an army because he is losing his PR war. You and your kind will eventually learn that truth prevails almost all the time. By the way, some additional translation from the latest scroll discovery has been completed. You can follow that progress on "The Playground".

• Sifferkoll - The White House invited Darden because of his broad commitment to clean energy, pollution mitigation and willingness to make high-risk investments that the government cannot make. It's a darn good thing that the LENR sector has this kind of leader who has the ear of folks in the right places. Your ongoing work as a teardown artist and hater are sadly the direct opposite of what we need for LENR to flourish.

• Quote from Alain

about theories of sock puppets , we should be calm.you don't need sockpuppet or manipulation when you have fanclub, sincere supporters, convinced people.There is techniques to obtain such a social network support, and no need to have fake voters à la JTRIG.Mass manipulations techniques like what NGO do everydays are enough to replace fraud.

I have, personally, been called deranged by Mats in a manner calculated to destroy my reputation, 100% incorrect inferences have been drawn about my real employment and activities by Sifferkoll, who believes I am some (paid?) part of a worldwide conspiracy, and sufficient interest in my non-virtual identity shown that it has chased me off the argument here. While Sifferkoll's conspiracy theories are part of his mindset, Mats is a smooth and likable character and very believable: he knows enough science to appear to be validating it but ignores or misrepresents anything that goes against his prejudices. Open-mindedness is a good quality but not when it goes with such strongly-promoted bias. After impugning me Mats closes comments - no doubt because the challenge to his worldview from science debate with comments open was too great on his previous two threads.

I think discussion of fake identities etc is stupid, unless they are 100% proven. And I agree with Eric that 100% proof is very difficult to obtain. Many Rossi admirers will, unconsciously, share some of his turns of phrase. Non-English speakers from Italy may well share some of his grammatical perculiarities etc. The damage done from false positive attribution of fakes is greater than that from false negative.

Take randombit0 as an example. Pretty clearly a fake identity, but no need to insist on that. [She] knew enough science to challenge the Lugano recalculations but when her points were answered, in great detail, she went quiet, only to reiterate the same refuted points, combined with insults, without evidence. Such behaviour tells everyone who pays attention that the poster is not interested in accuracy, and therefore not arguing science. You don't need a "randombit0 is Rossi" like to tell you that. And who randombit0 really is I could not say.

Rossi using fake identities on forums does not make me think any worse of him. There is plentiful real evidence of his erratic and deceptive behavior for those willing to look.

I agree, partly, with those who say here that speculation about the Rossi/IH case is premature.

I'd like to put this in context. We have had 5 years of extreme speculation that Rossi maybe has a miracle that will save mankind when the evidence has always been against that. Anyone advancing the (rational and plausible) arguments against this is traduced on Rossi-supporting forums. Should they continue there is the wonderful circular argument: "Why are you spending so much time here if you do not believe in Rossi?".

It is of course true. On the internet like-minded people can find validation. It is understandable that there are people who strongly feel that Rossi is for real, and invest hopes and emotion in that idea. That is their privilege and there is always something noble about grand beliefs.

Rossi has reached beyond an internet phenomena and obtained serious money from IH. Dewey says he has obtained serious money from many others, and that is certainly possible. Though I'd want to know that the money had really been extracted, which would indeed look like prima facie fraud, rather than promised subject to some future never to happen event.

There are no doubt some serious people who obtain information about Rossi from internet forums; and journalists like Mats who are closely associated with the Rossi internet phenomena. It is this cross-over between a group of like-minded enthusiasts and outside people with serious money that I think means internet forums effectively promoting Rossi (which this could have been, and perhaps has been at times in the past) deserve challenge. The challenge is not something many would bother to do, but adding one little bit to the world's interest in better understanding is a worthy goal.

Dewey's recent statements on their thread accusing Rossi of fraud must like all such vague statements be taken with a pinch of salt. I accept what Dewey says (he is a real identity who gives reasons for his statements that are plausible) but he'd need to be a bit clearer for me to accept the inferences he draws (as above, in the case of Rossi fraudulently selling e-cats - has money ever changed hands?). I'm saying this because just as I'm careful before proclaiming extraordinary physics I'm careful accusing anyone of fraud. And all comments must be put into the context of the speaker's position.

But extraordinary physics is... extraordinary .. and if real would be readily and happily accepted by the scientific mainstream who would just love something new. (OK - there are a few who would hate, and a few more who would be reluctant to change established ideas, but all you need is 10% with a real love of novelty and any new phenomena gets plastered all over the literature and provoked wide interest, as happened with the original F&P claims).

Whereas fraudulent operators in the free energy areas are... pretty normal .. and because the distinction between vapourware and fraud can be difficult, between delusion and fraud can be difficult, such are seldom convicted of fraud.

So the reality is that where, as with Rossi, there is a choice between extraordinary physics and fraud, fraud must always in absence of other evidence be more likely. (This does not apply to most LENR scientists who offer no such choice, and may be correct, or mistaken, but not fraudulent).

Those who paid proper attention to the science could see Rossi's string of non-confirmatory experiments as a pattern. Rossi's claims are easy to prove if real - the fact he has had public claimed proofs so many times - all with critical and obvious scientific loopholes - should have led everyone here interested in science to a "he has shown nothing and therefore has no credibility" conclusion.

It sounds as though IH is determined to expose any fraud from Rossi rather than cover it up. I can see why, for their own position as a serious LENR funder, they might take that (honourable) approach. I'm all for it: and if they want to do that they probably, as Dewey claims, have the ability to do so.

Those who truly support LENR science - and therefore want truth to be discovered - might reflect on what "the Rossi phenomena" really means. Support for Rossi - someone with big claims, dubious character, definite paranoia and secrecy, and poor evidence - hurts real LENR science. If you feel LENR science cannot survive without such support then it is not science.

The role of amateurs here is interesting. I was a great supporter of MFMP when first they emerged with ideals blazing. I still support them, they have real dedication and increasing technical experience as time goes on. However Bob Greenyer's extraordinary and unscientific premature proclamation of "the Signal" is at best necessary PR, but always poor science. I am still optimistic that MFMP will be able to reflect properly on the coherence of all their results and reach, in the end, proper conclusions. In the process they will certainly learn a lot, as will those who follow them.

Of me356's extraordinary announcements here I have very little comment. He has not provided any evidence for his claims, as is his right. But in that case the speculation here that he might have some extraordinary breakthrough is froth, with no substance, and distracting inasfar as anyone pays it attention. He should hope very much that he is not identified with "the Rossi phenomena" and personally I'd not want to do that.

LENR is not, without proven science, an area for inventors. It is a pseudo-science, or a science. Take your pick. The very characteristics used to explain lack of scientific proof (extreme and incoherent lack of reproducibility) show that if it were real much science would be needed to understand it before inventors have anything to do. And, were LENR understood and real, the job of inventors would be pretty easy!

• From scrolling down the discussion, one striking conclusion is the very consistent effort made by team IH to accuse, discredit and throw ad-hominem FUD at Rossi in every possible way. On duty this last weekend was primarily Weaver, Rothwell and Renzz.…

I am having a hard time reading some of the smaller names because of the bad resolution of this image....where would I find your name in this chart Sifferkoll? I can't imagine you left yourself out as the #2 Rossi cheerleader after Mats Lewan. Maybe its time for a more factual chart....I guess I need to get to work on that. Also where is Kevin Bacon in this ridiculous network of nonsense?

• My goodness are we really talking about an invasion of "Sock Puppets". What on earth will
    be the next strategy?

One thing about sock puppets is that you never whos hands are inside them. Even 'friendly looking' ones can have cruel and nasty hands inside them. I hope that does not make genuine sock puppets feel paranoid ;)

Apologies to and any genuine sock puppets out there especially Kermit. A particularly great and honorable one.

( Sock puppets unite! Do not let this defamation of your character stand ) ;)

sorry im not Rossi either ;)

• Quote from Alan Smith

I do think that by engaging other academics in a forum where they consider it unprofessional to respond

I post here as an amateur, not an academic. You will note that I've never claimed qualifications beyond amateur - and don't in the area that matters here have them. Indeed I had to learn a lot of thermography before doing the Lugano critique. Luckily scientific papers stand on merit, not authority, and my critique deserves answer.

The Lugano testers (or whatever subset of them are responsible) put incorrect information into the public domain, publishing it at Bologna. Normally it would just be ignored in absence of any proper publication - but here we have an exceptional case where serious attention is paid to this never formally critiqued, but widely disseminated, report.

In such a case a proper critique, as I (and others - my work was tidying up) have made, is appropriate. Again in this case, a lack of response from the Lugano testers is improper. They could have told me (12 months ago when I sent them the comment) that they disagreed with my analysis, that they were unable to comment for contractual reasons - though that would be against claims that have been made for them of independence, or that they agreed with the analysis and therefore were not publishing the paper.

Lack of reply in this situation, having publicised and not retracted erroneous and influential work, is improper. The work is not influential academically, having never been published in a recognised place, and this whole argument, though scientific, is conducted outside normal academic channels.

If you can tell me how, other than posting here, the matter could be addressed I'd be happy to do this. I left the report authors a good 3 months to comment before going public. I am hardly engaging them, because they have shown an absence of interest in the matter. However I am pointing out (here) that published and generally accepted (here) material is incorrect.

As for why the Lugano authors do not respond here, or to me privately, it would indeed be unprofessional for me to comment, except to note that you are speculating on their reasons.

• Sifferkoll - you are working so hard. When all else fails, whip out the hyper conspiracy playbook AGAIN. Your ways are tired, exhausted, cornered and finished. Once team Rossi learns that they were up against one IH shareholder and what now looks like…

:D Dewey my friend, as always; you commenting promptly with slander, FUD and nonsense is probably better than any confirmation. I take it as being on the right track ...

• Sifferkoll - The White House invited Darden because of his broad commitment to clean energy, pollution mitigation and willingness to make high-risk investments that the government cannot make. It's a darn good thing that the LENR sector has this kind of…

What you say here is really interesting. Your actually confirming Darden was assigned to handle Rossi by the @POTUS ... There is no doubt in my mind that GOV entities (incl big banks/invested interests and agendas) see any positives in an black swan energy revolution, but would rather have a carefully US managed and controlled plan to roll it out slowly with time to divest and pocket the cash from the information advantage. This BTW has been going on since late 2011, Just have a look at the CFTC CoT data.

• @sifferkoll

I've read your comments on the major USNCL players conspiring here but think you neglect the evidence of SPECT activity. The world cannot be safe when major moneyed interests are in bed with REAPOL, WONC, and SPERNIK. Why do you think all those engaged in SNAPPERNOT activity have hidden identities? And why, without proof, do you assume no INGERST connection? I think you need to look at the wider areas here and then you will realise this affair is bigger than you can possibly imagine.

• Dan21 wrote: "Forgive me if this information was already posted, but I do not see a system pressure number for the 350 day IH demo run. I have seen 100.1 C temp posted, but no pressure. If this temp is correct and the pressure 3 atm, then there was no steam and no heat of vaporization. . . ."

Correct! You do not see the pressure because Rossi does not want to talk about it. This is hot water, not steam. That eliminates most of the apparent excess heat. Some other errors in calorimetry eliminate the rest.

At least, I am pretty sure it is hot water, and it would be easy to check, but Rossi did not check as far as I can tell.

• Sifferkoll - getting a little testy again there skippy? There is rarely any basis of fact in your fabrications and I expect you to run long and hard on this one. BTW, you may want to consider toning down any further efforts to draw attention to Rossi by the US Govt. He is only a little prick in the side of a couple of agencies at present but you're welcome to continue in your efforts to raise the visibility of your hero in all the right circles.

• Hank Mills wrote: "Even if at some point only a radiator and fan were present, this doesn't mean that at other times the heat wasn't use to produce hot water to make metal sponges."

The radiator and fan are much too small to remove 1 MW of waste heat.

If I understand correctly, there is nothing else there. No equipment.

"My thinking is that the operation would be pretty simple. At any time a barrel of chopped up bars of nickel and aluminum along with water and chemicals could be sealed up . . ."

Equipment that consumes 1 MW of process heat is never "simple." It is large and dangerous. You have to put it in factory zoned building, and you have to have a staff of trained operators. You have to inform the state of Florida that is what you are doing, and the equipment has to be regularly tested and certified. This company is registered as a chemical distribution warehouse. If they are manufacturing chemicals with large machines, they are violating many laws.

Anyway, that is not happening. There is no equipment. The heat released is less then 20 kW, not 1 MW. There is hot water circulating, not steam. It is all a stupid, inept scam. Rossi's statement that I.H. was not allowed into the customer site proved that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.