The Playground

• I think you should mention the possibility that Bitterman et al. describe, which is that some of the positive data is real, and ivermectin really does help, but only in populations with a lot of undiagnosed parasite infections. (It has be undiagnosed. I assume that if the condition is diagnosed, the patient would be given ivermectin with the doctor's knowledge, removing that patient from participation in a double-blind test.) Bitterman thinks that some of the positive studies are honest, and valid. I wouldn't know about that. But if that is the case, I can see that these studies were conducted in countries with a lot of parasitic infections.

The next logical step, that probably won't take place, would be to see if worms have a tendency to dampen symptoms. If they don't, back to ivermectin, right jed?

• The next logical step, that probably won't take place, would be to see if worms have a tendency to dampen symptoms.

Quack alert! But a pork tapeworm can be use to dampen the immune system. This is a "new" therapy for certain autoimmune inflammation.

But in Uttar Pradesh at least 9 out of 10 Ivermectin dose went into prevention...

Now question: Why do the dewormed not get sick the same way here all dewormed get sick....???

• Quack alert! But a pork tapeworm can be use to dampen the immune system. This is a "new" therapy for certain autoimmune inflammation.

But in Uttar Pradesh at least 9 out of 10 Ivermectin dose went into prevention...

Now question: Why do the dewormed not get sick the same way here all dewormed get sick....???

Yes, but the vaccine warriors have made bitterman a hero. Quack alert maybe,but how else do you call out bullshit

You prove the son of a bitch wrong! Very easily in the lab, virus and worms in a tube.

• And you call yourself a man of science. Botanicals don't make the grade?

Well, perhaps they do, but you would have to show some actual scientific data from double-blind experiments make that case. As far as I know, there is no such data. Perhaps I am wrong.

The next logical step, that probably won't take place, would be to see if worms have a tendency to dampen symptoms. If they don't, back to ivermectin, right jed?

Your sentence makes no sense. Worms do not "dampen symptoms." With all diseases in all species, worms and other parasites reduce resistance and increase the likelihood of serious damage or death. Deer with large numbers of ticks can actually die from loss of blood and general weakness, and they are very vulnerable to other infections or wounds.

There is simply no question that the countries in which double-blind tests have shown ivermectin may be effective have many parasites. See:

Ivermectin: Much More Than You Wanted To Know
    astralcodexten.substack.com

QUOTE:

As several doctors and researchers have pointed out (h/t especially Avi Bitterman and David Boulware), the most impressive studies come from places that are teeming with worms. Mahmud from Bangladesh, Ravakirti from East India, Lopez-Medina from Colombia, etc.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fac9e4f34-f9cc-40f2-9d83-da4e7178fad7_772x330.png

• Show me the evidence that leads you to that conclusion, or are you guessing based on bitterman guessing? That's not science jed, that's opinion. You don't like what I post but I do provide data, where the hell is yours. Go home you fraud!

• I have a question to the vaccine warriors, my wife just received a prescription for ivermectin from her oncologist. Should she turn that down and wait till something else is approved and can be used in an outpatient setting or should she follow a doctor's order, not wait and begin treatment NOW? She opted to begin treatment NOW!!!

And I'll take my data driven quack med treatment of black seed oil and honey. Those ancients really understood medicine unlike some members here. , it like leading a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. I provide studies and data but I can't make the warriors read them. Or they just don't understand. Not my fault of their stupidity!

• Those ancients really understood medicine unlike some members here. ,

If its Omicron all will be fine in three days. Tell her to take double the normal dose the first 2 days! And drink a lot of industrial pressed fresh best bitter orange juice! Hesperidin (In the orange skin!) is a natural antibody!

• Yes, but the vaccine warriors have made bitterman a hero. Quack alert maybe,but how else do you call out bullshit

You prove the son of a bitch wrong! Very easily in the lab, virus and worms in a tube.

Evidence? I have not done this. I'm not sure that many scientists have.

Obviously I am not a vaccine warrior? But I am strongly pro-vaccine. My views about the futility of the comparisons has been consistent and follows the scientists.

correlation is not causation, and looking across space, or even across time, introduces a lot of confounders it is very difficult to accurately estimate.

=> comparison is not reliable.

• Worms do not "dampen symptoms." With all diseases in all species, worms and other parasites reduce resistance and increase the likelihood of serious damage or death.

Hi Jed. Tapeworms certainly dampen the immune response to infection, so the situation is a little more complex than you describe, certainly for those instances where it's not the disease (or the peanut flour in your cookie) that kills you, but your immune system response to it - usually the dreaded cytokine storm.

• If its Omicron all will be fine in three days. Tell her to take double the normal dose the first 2 days! And drink a lot of industrial pressed fresh best bitter orange juice! Hesperidin (In the orange skin!) is a natural antibody!

From the symptoms it looks to be omicrom. We both started hacking dry coughs yesterday, and a feeling of light head and fatigued We both started black seed oil and honey but after testing positive she called her doctor and 30 minutes later a prescription for ivermectin was delivered to the door with instructions to begin immediately. We will not go to a hospital for sniffles a cough and a little fatigue.

• I have a question to the vaccine warriors, my wife just received a prescription for ivermectin from her oncologist. Should she turn that down and wait till something else is approved and can be used in an outpatient setting or should she follow a doctor's order, not wait and begin treatment NOW? She opted to begin treatment NOW!!!

My advice would always be to follow local medical advice. They may be right or wrong, but they are responsible and it is folly to follow internet advice (of whatever sort) rather than that of a personal physician. You don't second-guess people who have responsibility. You can discuss things with them, and mostly they will bend a bit in line with what you say. I've learnt not to do that too much.

In terms of prophylaxis that maybe works blood thinners seem important for many but not all hospitalised patients at an early stage. If toughing it out they might also be appropriate at home. But using them is complicated and as always needs to be under advice from doctors who understand the exact case history and all the issues.

Good luck, I hope very much that all goes well. On your side: omicron looks less severe and the nasty things happen rates for COVID are pretty low at a personal level.

• We both started hacking dry coughs yesterday, and a feeling of light head and fatigued We both started black seed oil and honey but after testing positive she called her doctor and 30 minutes later a prescription for ivermectin was delivered to the door with instructions to begin immediately.

Please use the iodine drops FLCCC recommends.

10:1 dilution of standard iodine tincture. Most people have this at home! Dark brown! 4 drops each nose every 4 hours.

• My advice would always be to follow local medical advice. They may be right or wrong, but they are responsible and it is folly to follow internet advice (of whatever sort) rather than that of a personal physician. You don't second-guess people who have responsibility. You can discuss things with them, and mostly they will bend a bit in line with what you say. I've learnt not to do that too much.

In terms of prophylaxis that maybe works blood thinners seem important for many but not all hospitalised patients at an early stage. If toughing it out they might also be appropriate at home. But using them is complicated and as always needs to be under advice from doctors who understand the exact case history and all the issues.

Good luck, I hope very much that all goes well. On your side: omicron looks less severe and the nasty things happen rates for COVID are pretty low at a personal level.

My respect meter is trending up with you, some of your recent posts do show you can be open minded. Yours is going up slowly while Jed's just has fallen below a snakes belly. Thanks for responding honestly, I really do appreciate it!

• Quack alert! But a pork tapeworm can be use to dampen the immune system. This is a "new" therapy for certain autoimmune inflammation.

Let’s wait and see… Uttar Pradesh faces exponential growth of new covid cases (doubles every second day). Very low numbers though but if continues there will be higher numbers soon…as in other places.

• No Quack alert. It was a joke! Some also believe stool therapy is quack. But it is the only therapy to get rid of Morbus Crohn!

Quack is typical free mason slang to slander an opposing truth...

I posted those studies and suggested some members might benefit COVID or not. I got a lot of haha, some people just refuse to accept science. We've had one fraud here already today who doesn't follow all the science, and then denies it, maybe just lazy?

• in a few days my wife and I are going to have super duper immunity. Jed can continue to run and get his jabs. Fraud!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• in a few days my wife and I are going to have super duper immunity. Jed can continue to run and get his jabs. Fraud!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One point - I hope you will both not have such great immunity. There is good evidence (not surprising) that the level of immunity after COVID depends on the severity of the infection. Less severe => less immunity after.

I would not recommend anyone a more severe infection.

THH

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.