The Playground

• if anyone get this..

if i mix aluminum dust in sheet rock dust with water tight glue will the reaction of the steel and aluminum damage th cage knowing it will still hold water?

or will the aluminum just turn to ash dust in the case in time?

or any other ides that will let corrosion happen within the case

material

• We know that fresh sock puppet comments on rossilivecat.com are sometimes initially displayed as a post from Rossi only containing the letter "a". The post links to the sock puppet on JONP. After a while the "a" post changes into the original sock puppet comment. The whole procedure is probably due to some kind of bug in the script that fetches the comments from JONP. I assume that the correction is then done by hand by the admin of rossilivecat (which would make him a collaborator in this pathetic sock puppet game).

Lately the "a" changed to some kind of count, 1 2 3 4...The script might have been altered to avoid the "a" but now displays numbers instead, kind of weird. I missed no. 3.

• We know that fresh sock puppet comments on rossilivecat.com are sometimes initially displayed as a post from Rossi only containing the letter "a". The post links to the sock puppet on JONP. After a while the "a" post changes into the original sock puppet comment. The whole procedure is probably due to some kind of bug in the script that fetches the comments from JONP. I assume that the correction is then done by hand by the admin of rossilivecat (which would make him a collaborator in this pathetic sock puppet game).

Lately the "a" changed to some kind of count, 1 2 3 4...The script might have been altered to avoid the "a" but now displays numbers instead, kind of weird. I missed no. 3.

Rossilivecat has nothing to do with AR other than the site reads his site.

You can look at each post on the actual JoNP (not the reader site) by clicking the link on the reader or going there yourself, and generally the real post is there, and not a letter, on JoNP.

Whether the bug is caused by changing posts in a way that bothers the reader script is possible but the writer of the script and member of the forum could probably answer those questions better had they not been insulted along the way…

(It’s not me)

• When I come to this thread to take a look I often read posts that make as much sense as this music theme, so I think I will share the theme I refer to:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Another maybe..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sam, what do you think that "Yes" means. He will "try"? When? Does that give you confidence?

How about this. I will "try" to become a billionaire in 2024.

I promise.

"Yes".

• I agree.

External Content youtu.be

• Roger says he might be wrong or he might be right.

• Covid-19 origins: A media conspiracy of silence

This is not about LENR, but it is about science journalism; a major failure of mainstream science journalism (surprise!) and the success of Indy journalism. If you think mainstream media doesn't handle LENRs well, the problem is bigger. It doesn't handle large, out of the box topics well and this is a dazzling example. It's helpful context for our work in LENRs.

Covid-19 origins: A media conspiracy of silence
    Wuhan lab leak theory and the media: Why journalists dismissed the idea pandemic was man-made as a conspiracy theory.
    pressgazette.co.uk

• Covid-19 origins: A media conspiracy of silence

This is not about LENR, but it is about science journalism; a major failure of mainstream science journalism (surprise!) and the success of Indy journalism. If you think mainstream media doesn't handle LENRs well, the problem is bigger. It doesn't handle large, out of the box topics well and this is a dazzling example. It's helpful context for our work in LENRs.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/pub…b-leak-journalists-media/

Hi Steve! Thank you for your input but it has been moved from the news thread to this 'off topic' area as you can see. The forum team decided to categorise anything related to Covid issues some months ago as 'off topic' since we are a forum dedicated directly to LENR matters.

THE LENR FORUM TEAM.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Dennis must be close to Rocking and Rolling with his magnetic device.

External Content youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.