Rossi: “Steam Was Superheated” in 1MW Plant Test

• Just for you Sifferkoll - there are other big Flowmeter problems but they will come out in front of the judge.

Oh! Actually I'm not that interested in your imagination of, and possibly creative, flow meter problems. It would be more interesting if you could elaborate on the serious threats you are making in your quest as a hitman for Darden. That is where you'll find your real personality issues ...

• Another posting / insult swarm . . .

Don't confuse careful scrutiny of your claims with supposed insults.

- that seems to always happen when they get nervous.

Why would I be nervous? I have no personal stake in this matter.

The flowmeter problem has to do with serial numbers. Rossi and Penon must not have thought that IH was paying very close attention and THEY have a very serious problem with only one explanation - deception.

Okay, that is a very definite claim. Can you provide some evidence for this? I hope you would excuse me for not believing you without any kind of substantiation.

While we're at it, a boiler in any metro area requires inspection and certification

Like I said before, Rossi provided evidence of a safety certification. Did IH take care to ensure that the 1 year test met all local safety regulations? IH was being paid for the heat generated by the test, correct?

• Quote from "Weaver"

Another posting / insult swarm from Team Rossi - that seems to always happen when they get nervous. The flowmeter problem has to do with serial numbers. Rossi and Penon must not have thought that IH was paying very close attention and THEY have a very serious problem with only one explanation - deception.

I see... But when you get nervous, you go for the gun, don't you? That is why you become the hitman.

Also you really seem to have a problem with Penon; one day fraudster, then hero, then fraudster, then IH hero again, and now deception. I'd say schizofrenia ... Guess who's got it ...

• Sifferkoll - You're going to love the flowmeter details. Photos, a really embarrassing rust line, mismatched specs.. It is quite humorous to the engineers.

Ok. ok. I'll have a look. I promise. You can post them here, that'll be fine. Happy now?

• Here they come - bury the new fun facts. The "hitman" label from Rossi's main internet attack boy is a special honor. I think I'll try this with one arm tied behind my back and see if it remains so easy.

I knew you would like that epithete. Says it all. :D

• Sifferkoll - You're going to love the flowmeter details. Photos, a really embarrassing rust line, mismatched specs.. It is quite humorous to the engineers.

How much do you think the flow rate would have to be discounted because of that issue? 50%?

Also, doesn't IH share the responsibility of an uncertified boiler? Given that the supposed customer was paying IH and not Rossi?

• Quote from AlainCo: “Fabiani like Rossi, Dewey, Jed, make claims...
    They seems to disagree on some point...

some of them, but not all are probably right.”

The big difference being Fabiani and Rossi making FIRST HAND claims, gathered by actually…

I had a REAL hard time reading this without laughing....substantiating "Rossi says"....pure comedy gold Siffer....pure gold!!

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “. . .because they generate questions that ROSSI wants asked that support and bolster his side...he creates his own artifical sounding board. Why on earth would IH use sockpuppets to HELP Rossi?”

There are two very strong…

I don't know how to make this any clearer for you Fanboy. The elephant in the room that you continue to ignore is that Rossi's sock puppets SUPPORT Rossi's position and allow him to answer questions he would want answered that put him in a good light. How are you not comprehending this? If the sock puppets took anti Rossi positions or even odd or middle of the road positions, you may have a bit of a point...but that is SOOOO far from the case. You really are not getting this one...

I had a REAL hard time reading this without laughing....substantiating "Rossi says"....pure comedy gold Siffer....pure gold!!

Good to hear Renzzie boy, good to hear! Can you please then explain to me how someone NOT being present at all, only using their vivid imagination to create FUD, can be more substantiating?

• Quote from LENR Calendar

How much do you think the flow rate would have to be discounted because of that issue? 50%?

Personally, I expect IH is crawling all over Rossi's setup questioning anything that can be questioned. Most of those question marks will not be large errors. But it only takes one killer error to generate a high pseudo-cop from an electric heater.

So my gut feeling is that the flowmeter issue is not the killer Rossi error. He has not done that one before. But I'm no way certain about that.

Many errors are possible, the famous one is that some flowmeters give a rate that is direction-independent. So if you can get the flow two oscillate between forward and backward the rate will seem high whereas the real flow can be made arbitrarily low. Flowmeters like this specify that they must only be used in systems with a non-return valve. If Rossi has such a flowmeter without a NRV then his setup could give an arbitrarily high COP just because it is overestimating flowrate. So that is discount by any amount you like.

• Quote: “I had a REAL hard time reading this without laughing....substantiating "Rossi says"....pure comedy gold Siffer....pure gold!!”

Good to hear Renzzie boy, good to hear! Can you please then explain to me how someone NOT being present at all,…

Oh I was not aware that one must be present in this world to hold correct information about a subject matter. I guess I cannot substantiate that we were on the moon...I wasn't there....I guess the ISS up in space is a figment of my imagination...I wasn't there. I guees the pyramids do not exist, I was neither there for the construction nor have had the chance to visit them. Good god your logic skills are so weak and flawed. Something tells me that Rossi was technically there in body...but there is no longer anyone at the helm...

• Quote from "Renzzie"

Oh I was not aware that one must be present in this world to hold correct information about a subject matter. I guess I cannot substantiate that we were on the moon...I wasn't there....I guess the ISS up in space is a figment of my imagination...I wasn't there. I guees the pyramids do not exist, I was neither there for the construction nor have had the chance to visit them. Good god your logic skills are so weak and flawed. Something tells me that Rossi was technically there in body...but there is no longer anyone at the helm...

I'm so sorry I didn't realize this simple logic. Of course it is better to not be present and working with the plant if you are going to meassure it's performance - flows, temperatures, steam, etc. Actually being on another planet might the best way to do it. Like you :D

• This thread shows that humanity doesn't deserve LENR technology.

That is unfortunately a little to close to the truth - we will not be cheered for bringing it to them. People in general hate change even though it benefits them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.