Peter Gluck, Blogger-Advocate for Rossi Technology

• Quote from "Jack Cole"

Some people are expert at provoking sympathy, support, and hope.

Others are merely contracted to spread FUD :^)

Next step, the thinly veiled threats ? were you planning to say after a while that Mr. Gluck shouldn't waste his health and his family's on the Rossi case?
    There, I'm changing your narrative, find some less despicable approach

• Others are merely contracted to spread FUD :^)

Next step, the thinly veiled threats ? were you planning to say after a while that Mr. Gluck shouldn't waste his health and his family's on the Rossi case?
    There, I'm changing your narrative, find some less despicable approach

Maybe I'm dense here, but I really don't understand what you are trying to say about my comment.

Maybe you thought I was referring to Peter in the quote you referenced? I wasn't.

• Quote from "Jack Cole"

"Peter, in my opinion, your considerable skills and intellect would be better used elsewhere than trying to prop up Rossi's crumbling house of cards. I understand your desire to support him. Some people are expert at provoking sympathy, support, and hope"

You imply that he's being manipulated by those "some people", and that he should really switch sides.
    The next step would probably have been to, through carefully chosen sentences, subtly threaten him and family, just like Doobie did with Sifferkoll

Now, pick another narrative.

• Please go to an atorny an make your statement and provide us with a stamped document!!!!! Then we may discuss it!

Anyone could fake such a document. If we were to do that, you would accuse us of faking it, just as you now claim we are making up fake data from it. You will have to ask Rossi for a copy of the document, or -- as I said -- for 3 days of sample data and the configuration. (Three days should be enough, for various reasons.)

• You imply that he's being manipulated by those "some people", and that he should really switch sides.
    The next step would probably have been to, through carefully chosen sentences, subtly threaten him and family, just like Doobie did with Sifferkoll

Yes, I claim he has been manipulated by Rossi. Not only him, but me, Jed, IH, and all his other supporters. It makes me angry to see people with good motivations for changing the world (such as Peter) being used. I don't care if he switches sides. I believe his abilities would be better suited to other pursuits (non-Rossi related pursuits of any kind).

I will probably not respond to you much further as your whole threat scenario is strange and shows that you really don't know me. Worse, you completely misunderstand my motivations and feelings about Peter. He has been a tireless supporter of LENR and I have picked up a lot from his blog in the past through his daily research efforts. Apart from that, he imparts wisdom completely unrelated to LENR. I don't fault him for being fooled. I've been there myself. As Peter says, "Ego Out!"

• Not necessarily. I would be inclined to believe it if IH (or Rossi) submitted information to the court under penalty of perjury.

• Thanks "Jack Cole", now you can stick to the usual "Wow much sorrow Rossi has been deceiving me for centuries", "Mankind has lost quadrillions dollars because of Rossi who's slowing down LENR" "Little children die daily in the tens of thousands because global warming cannot be adressed through LENR because of Rossi who gives a bad name to the field" "Rossi took all the investing money" "Is Rossi's LENR even safe???"

• Not necessarily. I would be inclined to believe it if IH (or Rossi) submitted information to the court under penalty of perjury.

Okay, so you would not believe the data if Dewey or I uploaded a table of numbers. Because we are not parties to the lawsuit, and it would not be under penalty of perjury. You don't believe it when I say the flow is recorded as 37,000 exactly, even though other numbers vary normally (such as 10.29, 10.42 . . .).

In other words, there is nothing I can upload or say that will convince you I am looking at Rossi's data. So why does anyone here insist I upload data, when they have already declared they don't believe anything I say? People here must demand this data from Rossi, since he is the only source they trust. They should ask him for 3 days of data and the configuration, since he says he cannot provide the whole ERV. He will not give out any data, because it shows preposterous mistakes in calorimetry and it proves he is wrong.

I have given you data. Dewey has given you a lot more data than I did. Rossi has given you practically nothing. Granted, he did brag about blocking access to the pretend customer site, which is tantamount to admitting he is a fraud. Yet people here believe him instead of us. This makes no sense.

• I have given you data. Dewey has given you a lot more data than I did.

And I have a tough time finding any consistency in what you and Dewey have offered. This must play out in a legal setting for any kind of believable resolution on the question of the data, the ERV report, the intentions, the fraud (if any), and the rest. Even IH said not to believe anything that didn't come directly from them. Good advice.

• I might believe it if you uploaded a file/screenshot containing data from the test. We would be missing the context of the report, but it would be interesting.

Handpicking values and posting them is fraught with error (e.g. 37 vs 36 vs 32) and interpretation (e.g. 100.1).

• Jed,

Your data is irrelevant, people who visited the plant talked to the owner who was happy with the results. If we follow your thinking that guy is a part of a giant conspiracy. To my knowledge IH didn't go the authorities. So again their behaviour doesn't match your claims.

• LC - Members of the IH team were in Miami to inspect the 1MW site, take additional measurements, pictures and ensure that the container was secure. I was not there but have the pictures and got an update on the delightful day with the home team.

• STDM - welcome back and congrats again on last week's Liar of the Week award. I can see that you're trying a different tact this week - I certainly hope that your new approach works out better for you. Not looking good at first read but we'll sit tight and see how things go for you.

• This must play out in a legal setting for any kind of believable resolution on the question of the data, the ERV report,

If this must play out in a legal setting before you will believe us, why do you believe Rossi now? Why do you think he has more credibility than we do? He has told you nothing about this test. We have told you something. Why do you take his silence as the default truth?

You and others keep demanding data from us, then when we give it to you, you say "this is not credible" for one reason or another. "Not a legal setting" is your latest excuse. Since you will always come up with a reason to dismiss what we say, why ask in the first place.

More to the point, why don't you ask Rossi for data? Hasn't it occurred to you to hold him accountable for his claims?

• Your data is irrelevant, people who visited the plant talked to the owner who was happy with the results.

Not according to Rossi. He said that the I.H. expert insisted on seeing the customer site, but Rossi and Penon did not allow that.

Why do you contradict Rossi as well as us? Is there anyone you believe?

• While you are correct that he brought attention and funding into the field, I absolutely believe both were brought in under fraud and deception. The attention that Rossi has brought to the field will most likely damage the field further than has been done already. I believe Rossi is quite skilled in deception and manipulation...and this is mixed with a bit of madness. Your blog EGO OUT is terribly biased with viewpoints based solely on speculation with complete confidence and faith in every single thing Rossi says ...while discounting everything presented on the opposite side of the isle. Biased platforms in the science and/or engineering realm like your blog EGO OUT, Mats Lewan's destroyed blog and E-Scat World do much harm to the field as a whole, it is quite a shame all of you chose such a biased path rather than just fair analysis and commentary.

• Others are merely contracted to spread FUD :^)

Thanks "Jack Cole", now you can stick to the usual "Wow much sorrow Rossi has been deceiving me for centuries", "Mankind has lost quadrillions dollars because of Rossi who's slowing down LENR" "Little children die daily in the tens of thousands because global warming cannot be adressed through LENR because of Rossi who gives a bad name to the field" "Rossi took all the investing money" "Is Rossi's LENR even safe???"

Jack Cole is a real person. You can see his site here. His postings on LENR go back to 2012. He has been on Vortex for a long time, where I first saw him. He has been doing real experiments. I wouldn't blame him if he no longer replied to you.

• Jack Cole is a replicator who has been investing a considerable amount of his time and resources into finding a working Rossi / Parkhomov reaction. Jack will correct this if I'm wrong but I believe that his efforts to find verified excess heat continue. He is very much a net positive contributor and LENR pioneer.

Thank you Jack for your ongoing efforts and for showing up over here in support of the bright side / right side! Single-handedly keep up the good fight and you'll get a planet named after yourself.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.