Mats Lewan: Defkalion 2013 Demo ‘Proven Not to be Reliable’

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/05/13/mats-lewan-defkalion-2013-demo-proven-not-to-be-reliable/']Mats Lewan has written a new post on his animpossibleinvention.com web site about last year’s demonstration put on by Defkalion Green Technologies in Milan where they live streamed video of one of their Hyperion reactors purportedly demonstrating the production of excess heat. The post includes information from Luca Gamberale, formerly Chief Technology Officer of Defkalion […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

The report of Luca Gamberale published on Mats site
    http://animpossibleinvention.f…y-demo-140502-english.pdf
    is really clear.

The demo is broken, and it is hard to imagine it was not on purpose...

now the question is why...
    there is the evident and sad hypothesis, but also many others...
    Among the less tragic hypothesis, you can have a fear of industrial spying (I know DGT is paranoid about that, and maybe not for bad reasons).
    You can also imagine a nasty way to break a partnership, not so different from the way they broke with Rossi...
    2 years of delusion is hard to swallow, as Luca shows that in few time they proposed a solid way to make a good calorimetry.
    General scam is hard to swallow, but desperate reaction to technical problems is common with startups.

The good news in the article is that Defkalion now admit only to have 5 clients and no money transferred. This looks more realistic.

I am sure now that any company working with Defkalion will do a solid "Due Dilligence". :whistling:

I can only hope that they will prove their technology, and good calorimetry will be required. X(

• Ok, very interesting report explaining the different anomalies in the video. Thank you for pointing to it.
    The trick, done on purpose or not by DGT, seems to have the flow meter (a gear counting each movement whatever the rotation direction is) cheated by water/steam getting back and forth in the tube, thus artificially increasing the measured flow.
    This may also explain why they were so often playing with the valves in the video.

For me, DGT is out of this LENR story now. Hopefully the other most advanced LENR actors will not be revealed fooled (or fooling us) in the same kind of way.

• Official Post

Rossi is out of the danger zone from data we have, and is Third-party supported, with 3rd party publicly supporting them.
    Defkalion never reach that zone.

Brillouin is still in research phase, but with SRI support one can eliminate the clear scam.
    However until now all we have is a COP>2. they behave seriously, and I aven suspect from SRI/DoD links that they are the US horse in the race.

Mills just propose tiny 3rd party results and evident exaggerations. At least it is clear.

Many others actors are in more or less early research (Lenuco, Piantelli,Celani), and some like LENR-Cities, LENR-Invest, LENR-cars, Cryofusion, MFMP, are in pure research phase.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.