Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• Quote from "Dodging Weaver"

Sifferkoll - I do feel badly for the obvious torment that you seem to have to live and deal with. I live in confidence of my eternal destiny and have the accompanying peace that surpasses all understanding. None of us will stand blameless before our maker and all of us will be judged. Since you brought this up, I'm forgiven and pardoned - do you know how you will fare on judgement day?

Well Dewey boy! Everyone here can probably see which one of us seems to have an aggressive compulsive disorder ... It also seems pretty clear that you believe yourself to have a routine where any despicable action or statement of yours (except if your hand is on the bible...) will easily be forgiven by [insert favourite fantasy entity] ... :D BTW. How is that working for you? You do not seem to feel that well ...

• OPEN LETTER TO THE IH EX GROUP

Recently I have asked the IH supporters 5 simple easuly answserable Questions- they were not toxic statements or insinuations- simple questions. It followed a coordinated ttack
    by the IH supporters. So I have decided that in order to make the war a bit less asymmetric, I wll consider them a single entity EX coming from exorcists (of the demonic Rossi) or executioners (of the scammer Rossi)- you know the guy who was IH's collaborator for 3 years.

The questions are these:

1- Rossi and IH had a valid contract, for a successful test IH had to pay a great sum to Rossi?

2- IH has not paid and said the Test was not good; where is the first written document serious warnings from IH to Rossi saying this, after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ERV report?

3- The IH employess have participated at the test in parallel with Rossi' men; is ther a written document showing they are dsconted with the Test tat is a disaster;4- when was iscovered the total incompetence of the ERV, the inadequacy of the measuring instruments nad was sated that the measuremnets are fatally flawed? (a document at least from 2015?);

5- Rossi claims " All I know is that Darden and JT Vaughn collected 150 million $ after the test of the 1 MW E-Cat began, using the first and second report of the ERV as a tool to get the money, then after the 4th report ( equal to the former ones) they said what they said and did not pay" Is this slander false accusation?

Four questions are from me, one comes from Rossi (not the first time)

Instead of answering, the IHEX group has insulted me hypocrite
    coward as a lamb having he intelligence of on two years old with bad behavior- who cares, bullies are bullies ? I was informed that I HAVE to believe what they say and the proofs are not my business-this is absurd terrorism.

More disturbing is that the questions were rejected without analysis drowned in a tsunami of senseless words.

My patience has finished I will let the LENR world to know that the IHEX guys cannot answewr these questions- the world should know their human and professional quality.
    I will start with sending this Open Letter to E-CatWorld and to my blog- if I do not get a decent civilized answer very fast (4 hours from now )

Peter

• I imagine that IH et al are now quaking in their boots!

What a senseless piece of theatre. Why the heck should they answer any question from anyone? Legal proceedings are afoot, everyone will keep their powder dry until trial or settlement

• Quote from "Nigel Appleton"

What a senseless piece of theatre. Why the heck should they answer any question from anyone? Legal proceedings are afoot, everyone will keep their powder dry until trial or settlement

I don't get it. Is this an argument for not asking IH important questions? Are you content with only listening to Dewey FUD and dodging?

BTW. It is getting increasingly clear that Dewey Dodge Weaver feel himself pardoned and forgiven for every single despicable lie he tells unless it is done with his hand on the bible. This is important information I believe and should be taken as a confession of him being a lier. Made a short note on it here: http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…forgiven-and-pardoned-by/

• Why had Industrial Heat filed applications for patents putting as a co-inventor their engineer T.Barker, who invented absolutely nothing ?

FYI. the Industrial Heat patent application US2016/0051957A1 with the Pub.Date: Feb.25,2016 are more or less a full plagiarism
    of the Levi et.al Lugano Report from October 6, 2014.

https://thenewfire.files.wordp…_2016_us20160051957a1.pdf

https://thenewfire.files.wordp…t_rossi_lugano_report.pdf

All the best

• I suppose it could be true some people, or all people have been choosen by a God for a higher prupose.
    But spiritual (or physical) immortality is very difficult to substansiate and I think not a valid form of rational argument in a discussion about license agreements.

• I suppose it could be true some people, or all people have been choosen by a God for a higher prupose.
    But spiritual (or physical) immortality is very difficult to substansiate and I think not a valid form of rational argument in a discussion about <span style="color: #FF0000"></span>…

Hi Sam, breathe easy. Fortunately God doesn't require you to have objective certainty; he only requires you to have faith. ;)

As for Mr. R. we do need to have some objective evidence that he has a working product and a little less faith.

• What does a working product mean?

If Rossi cannot instantly startup or shutdown his reactor, then that reactor is not a working product. The customer cannot use it. Yet the reactor does demonstrate that the LENR reaction is active and potentially useful.

Jed says that Rossi has never produced a active LENR reaction. Such active reactions have been produced by other people like Mizono so an active LENR reaction is possible to fire off.

Jed expects us to accept that Rossi has never produced a gainful LENR reaction. For over a decade, Rossi has been scamming the world with an electric heater with a COP under 1. This is hard to beleive that IH would let that through their due diligence procedures since other gainful LENR inventions were accepted for development by IH.

The IH claim that they cannot get the Rossi reaction to fire off is believable because it is based on the possibility that the employees at IH are exceedingly stupid and incompetent but not stupid and incompetent enough to not recognize a gainful LENR reaction when they see one. That level of stupidity and incompetence is beyond belief.

• I don't get it. Is this an argument for not asking IH important questions? Are you content with only listening to Dewey FUD and dodging?

BTW. It is getting increasingly clear that Dewey Dodge Weaver feel himself pardoned and forgiven for every single despicable lie he tells unless it is done with his hand on the bible. This is important information I believe and should be taken as a confession of him being a lier. Made a short note on it here: http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…forgiven-and-pardoned-by/

I've no problems with questions being asked of anyone, by anyone.

I think it's pointless - even counterproductive - handing out ultimata to give the impression that not answering the questions is going to cause some significant change, when it just won't. Most have already formed their own impressions of the probity of the players in this game, and I doubt IH cares one jot or tittle for what Peter or any of us think of them.

• Peter - you're not helping yourself get back to stable footing. You're feeling under attack as an attacker. You cannot keep your word - incredible. I don't know how one works themselves up into such a state but that is where you find yourself right now. I'm willing to try again and meet you there. I'm going to hit that pause' button on getting are response to my questions for a cycle or two and I hope that wasn't contributing to your stress.

1. I believe that Rossi and IH had a valid contract and there would have been no problem paying $89M if Rossi had proven excess heat per the terms even with the fake customer. Rossi introduced deceptive practices into the test and somehow thinks he still gets to collect $89M. Nope - the real world doesn't work that way.

2. You don't get to see any written documents right now - ask Rossi for written documents if you want some additional information. If Rossi's filing survives the MTD then we enter a period of discovery and the tactical nukes will be used there.

3. Your side keeps insisting that IH employees were on site - this is an ongoing fabrication. Contractors paid by IH were onsite - one was an electrician and the other was Fulvio Fabiani - the paymaster for all kinds of Italian projects and Rossi's defacto relative. That one goes out the door during depositions so you might as well get through the separation anxiety now.

4. See #2 and be happy.

5. Let me stop you at "Rossi claims". As the Father of this lying fiasco - everything else that Rossi states that you believe is an absolute lie in your question. Why do you continue to believe this? Rossi says the QX works, the robots will make components, the partner is all in, food can be grown at the North Pole, the new 1MW unit will fit in a porta-potty, the planet is saved and Rossi is a billionaire. And all you got was a failed blog and a trashed reputation at the very end of your career. Not a good way to sign off Peter. If it is possible, you need to think long and hard about the deception that you are helping to perpetuate.

• Jack Cole -

When a statement is made and not coherent with actions, our ability to believe is eroded.
    I am talking in general about contradictions.

But in regards to the topic at hand, I think its safe to say that simple questions are not given simple answers.
    We are certainly not getting "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth".

• Quote from &quot;Nigel Appleton&quot;

I think it's pointless - even counterproductive - handing out ultimata to give the impression that not answering the questions is going to cause some significant change, when it just won't.

Do not agree. A non answer or a dodge is also an answer. Sometimes just as important.

• 1- Rossi and IH had a valid contract, for a successful test IH had to pay a great sum to Rossi?

2- IH has not paid and said the Test was not good; where is the first written document serious warnings from IH to Rossi saying this, after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ERV report?

3- The IH employess have participated at the test in parallel with Rossi' men; is ther a written document showing they are dsconted with the Test tat is a disaster;4- when was iscovered the total incompetence of the ERV, the inadequacy of the measuring instruments nad was sated that the measuremnets are fatally flawed? (a document at least from 2015?) . . . [etc.]

1. The answers to these questions are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. No businessman I know would answer you.

2. The answers are not relevant to the discussion. The sequence of events and the timing is not relevant to anything. It makes no difference when I.E. decided the test was invalid. Whether it was the first month of the test, or the last day of the test, their evaluation stands. It stands on its own technical merits. The date it was arrived at has no bearing on the validity. I.H. had the right to re-evaluate the facts and change their minds at any time.

4. Your obsession with the timing and sequence of events is weird. Your earlier notion that I.H. somehow "committed suicide" by allowing the tests to continue long after they expressed doubts make no sense at all. They did not increase their risk by doing that. It did not cost them anything.

5. In point of fact, I and others told you several times that I.H. was not satisfied early on, in the first months. For some reason you don't like that answer. You don't want to hear it. You don't believe us. Fair enough; no one says you have to believe us. But that is the only answer you are going to get. So the question arises: WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER?!???

• Abd - I do not speak directly for IH. I speak myself as an IH shareholder, a person who is investing time and resources into finding verifiable LENR reactions and a friend and associate of Tom Darden and JT Vaughn.

Yes, that's very clear and understood by me. The fact remains that you are, relatively speaking, an insider, personally knowing Darden and Vaughn, having met Rossi, having witnesses what you witnessed, and having reports and information from IH.

And yes, Rossi made the audible with a step back and clear the room the reactor may be getting dangerous maneuver - live and in color, right before my very eyes and ears.

It sounds like classic Rossi. By the end of 2011, I saw that he was creating confusion, that he was not interested in clearing it up. I was seeing a magician at work. Magicians control perception, they manipulate the focus of attention.

This is not necessarily consistent with his personal history. However, there has been no objective study of the Petrolgragon affair. Rossi had an excuse, as you are aware, confusing competition. And then, if he saw IH as actually being motivated by competition, to deprive him of his rightful due, he would treat IH the same way. That he would exclude you from the lab, as he did by your account, was a huge red flag. But IH already knew this about Rossi, so I do not convert this into evidence of IH incompetence, as some do. IH went in with eyes wide open, it is appearing to me.

If Rossi actually has a real technology, it could easily be worth a trillion dollars. Ordinary prudence would have said, Stay Away! However, if there is a 1% chance that he is merely eccentric but has something real, that then is a probability-adjusted value of a billion dollars. As long as there is no better investment visible, risking $11.5 million is still a decent bet. And given this stand, and realizing that Rossi's instability and paranoia would simply have led him to not disclose his actual IP, IH would stay the course, even now.

When IH got involved with Rossi, the probability of it being real was probably assessed at higher than 1%. I know many scientists who thought that the various demonstrations were probably showing major XP. I just re-read McKUbre's report on Lugano. He was aware of the massive flaw, but still seems to consider major XP possible. It took serious analytical work to overturn that.

The apparent IH strategy seems entirely sensible to me. Basically, right now, do nothing but defend the lawsuit. The lawsuit itself probably nixes additional investment in him from any major players, and those who go ahead and financially support him, with what is now visible, are doing so at their own very high risk. "Demonstrations" are not to be trusted. What could possibly be trusted is multiple truly independent verifications, which Rossi has never allowed (even if he did allow the test that Jed has mentioned, it was certainly not multiple and not verifiable.)

• Official Post

"This is not the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Alan." That cracked me up! :)

Argon,

Very admirable of you to try and get the two parties back together. If they do not do so soon, this will turn into a protracted 3-4 year legal battle. During that time, Rossi's tech is not going anywhere, as suitors will stay at arms length until resolved. That would be a terrible tragedy for humanity if the Ecat really works. By the time it is over -even if he wins, he will have only a few good years to enjoy his $50 mil (89 minus lawyers fees, and taxes...give or take a few mil), and the fame I think he seeks, will elude him yet again.

I disagree that IH should take the first step. They both should. Not likely to happen, but worth the try. To get Rossi (I think IH is already reaching out for that through Dewey) moving in that direction, maybe someone on JONP, or ECW should appeal to him. Mention that his patents (2009 EO in particular), have never, save a couple one-offs, been successfully duplicated. Not for lack of trying too, as many around the world have tried, and failed. Patents are supposed to be reproducible by someone skilled in the art. This one is obviously not.

Would not hurt to tell him also, that he has been on the LENR radar screen for 9 years now, and we have yet to see a product on the market, nor meet a happy customer. That is a long time even for an LENR product. Working again with IH may be in his best interest all things considered.

Good luck. :)

• Jed,
    thanks for your non-answers; I like especially the repettion of
    none of your business You say some very implausble non probable things but I have to swallow them - can ou explain why? In your imagination time can easily flow nackwards?
    I will ask the masses of people interested in LENR if your behavior is correct or not. I hope ypu agree?
    Are you owner of the absolute truth?
    peter

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.