Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• Axil - spell this slowly with me.....C O N T R A C T O R. Next, delete "employment" from any associative cogitation of FF with IH. Now type this ten times: "Fulvio Fabiani was an IH contractor for a limted time who reported to Andrea Rossi".

Read that 10 times then let me know if you get it.

• Axil - spell this slowly with me.....C O N T R A C T O R. Next, delete "employment" from any associative cogitation of FF with IH. Now type this ten times: "Fulvio Fabiani was an IH contractor for a limted time who reported to Andrea Rossi".

Read that 10 times then let me know if you get it.

Since Fabiani was just as likely to deprive IH of the Rossi IP, can Rossi be held liable for IH failure to substantiate that IP. In general, wither from incompetence or malice from others, Rossi might not have intentionally deprived his IP from IH. IH must show proof that Rossi expressly and intentionally deprived IH of the full extent of his IP. Does IH have that proof? If so, what is it?

• I had heard that the Lithium idea came from Professor Roland Pettersen. But your version may be better.

Sven K told me when I visited him in Uppsala in the spring of 2011. Our discussion was mainly about the fuel analysis - he had some preliminary results.

Sven had been working on d+liquid Li with Ikegami, but anybody who can read a nuclear decay scheme could come up with it.

• Quote from "DodgeWeaver"

Fulvio Fabiani was an IH contractor

So IH paid Fabiani to do the work he did. That is all that matters. ×10...

And,

I'm not worthy of that title

Ok,ok. Left hand (or foot) will do ... The actions are the same though ...

• Hey Dewey, tell me the truth. If you were Darden's right hand man on this project rather than Vaughn, would you not have asked before forking over $11.5M:

1. Could we have a background and internet check of Rossi please?

2. Can we review what Rossi has actually accomplished in nuclear physics prior to the current claims?

3. Can we get a major test lab or a group of scientists we choose and who have never worked with Rossi to repeat some simple quick tests of a single module of the ecat prior to any contract? Under NDA of course. And not involving Rossi.

4. Can we make absolutely sure that all tests we do are valid? That means not using any contractors known to have been involved in any way with Rossi and making sure the tests are done properly which means calibration?

5. Why would we need to run 100 units (later it was 6 units) rather than a single unit and why for a year rather than a few weeks?

6. If this thing makes huge amounts of thermal power, why in the world does it need an electrical heater? Can we just pay a bit extra and get rid of that darn component?

7. Rossi has said for years that the megawatt plant is for sale. Can we speak to other prior customers to share their experience? If military, can we hire someone with the necessary clearance and who will sign an NDA?

8. Since the megawatt "plant" has for sale (and has been so for years), Rossi has said single units of steam temperature ecats can't be sold to the public due to lack of certification. But he says he can sell 50 units (or 6) at once to industry due to his SGS certification. Why could we not buy a single unit for industrial use, not home use, before we commit to a larger contract for rights? How about 1/50 of the million and a half dollar "plant" which we can buy and test at our leisure? Surely, if the SGS certification covers up to 50 units ganged together, it will also cover a single unit, will it not?

So nobody asked any of those obvious questions? I wish Darden had contacted me or Krivit or anyone of dozens of Rossi critics before agreeing to spend the big bucks. He'd be in the clear now. And I will bet Rossi would have said no to the reasonable requests above. Which should have told any buyer volumes.

• I guess Rossi must feel confident that he can win. However this seems like a risky move for him... If IH won't have a license, then why would they have to pay $89 million? I guess if he wins he might get to keep the $10.5 million and a few extra for damages in an almost best case scenario. Or maybe he would just get to keep part of the 10.5 million. Is it worth the time and costs?

If I was in Rossi's position, I would aim to keep a portion of the $10.5 million and make sure my IP was safe.

• Official Post

Andrea RossiJune 23, 2016 at 5:05 PM
    Ruby Shale:As usually, the guys of Industrial Heat are ready to sell what they do not own: now they are offering us to buy back our license, the license that they do not have anymore ( see the press release made few weeks ago from our Attorney John Annesser). I wonder if they will try to sell the Colosseum of Rome as well.IH has no more any license related to out IP and whomever is interested to us in North America, Central America, South America, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Emirates must contact exclusively:leonardocorporation.[email protected] have received other comments asking me what I think of the proposal made today by IH and this comments answers to all the others. I will not comment further issues to be discussed in Court.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Argon,

Nice try. I figured he would do something like this. Especially after he unilaterally fired IH, as if his putting it in a press release makes it so. Doubt whether it will be that simple. :) No one will touch Rossi now, nor what he is selling, until this is over, which could take a few years.

Rossi has had a very messy, controversial career, and it looks like he wants to end it that way.

Oh well, back to wishing for the ERV report.

• Andrea RossiJune 23, 2016 at 5:05 PM
    Ruby Shale:As usually, the guys of Industrial Heat are ready to sell what they do not own: now they are offering us to buy back our license, the license that they do not have anymore ( see the press release made few weeks ago from our Attorney John Annesser). I wonder if they will try to sell the Colosseum of Rome as well.IH has no more any license related to out IP and whomever is interested to us in North America, Central America, South America, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Emirates must contact exclusively:leonardocorporation.[email protected] have received other comments asking me what I think of the proposal made today by IH and this comments answers to all the others. I will not comment further issues to be discussed in Court.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Unless the license agreement states that it may be terminated unilaterally, I see no way he can do this. I wonder if IH simply says, "OK" that the lawsuit would be nullified. After all, what would they be paying $267M for at that point? I can just see Darden or Vaughn saying, "Here is $267M for a test well done. Thank you so much, we really enjoyed it!" :thumbdown:

• Yep - knew there was a high probability of Rossi pulling a stunt thru his band of brothers. Rossi did not get an offer from IH to buy his license back. A very good real time glimpse into his brain and how he operates. No wonder Hank Mills couldn't take it any longer. Rossi is apparently going to have to learn in the the hardest possible way that IH still does have a license to his IP. $11.5M x 3 sounds pretty good to me.
    He's not going to like what happens next.

• Keiu - We'll see what is empty and what is full by the time this is all over. Rossi just served up some very useful information today - he will be seeing that again in the not too distant future. Rossi says the 1MW works, Rossi says the QX works. Rossi says that IH no longer has a license after putting $10M in his bank account. I hope that Rossi keeps saying - this is all very helpful.

• What stunt through his band of brothers, Dewey? IIRC you posted that IH would be happy to get its money back and call it a day (or something similar) . Someone from here posted that info to Rossi and he responded.

You know when Sifferkoll and Walker come up with weird ideas, interpretations, and conspiracies? You do the exact same thing, repeatedly...

• Abd. You are rambling more and more.

I've been dealing with that perception for decades. It arises when I share my thinking and research process, and is associated with moderators, in the past, who were clueless. I don't do that when writing polemic. Here, I DGAF. Don't like what I write, don't read it.

You know, I'm being accused of having a "job" related to my posting here. I have a long-term mission (I created with support from LENR scientists) to open up cold fusion to mainstream research. Short term, I'm here mostly to learn about what's going on with the Rossi-IH case, and the flap over it, and I learn by writing. I have been supported in my work, but by someone with no connection to the Rossi flap, and the only task agreed was to write a private review of a web site, and ... I haven't actually been asked yet to do it.

Thanks.

• So nobody asked any of those obvious questions?

you know, IH was formed by some very sophisticated business people, but you seem to think that they did not perform due diligence, so you imagine a series of questions that, in fact, I'm quite sure IH knew answers to.

I wish Darden had contacted me or Krivit or anyone of dozens of Rossi critics before agreeing to spend the big bucks. He'd be in the clear now. And I will bet Rossi would have said no to the reasonable requests above. Which should have told any buyer volumes.

Except there is a problem, Mary, that you are not factoring for. You are not aware of the impact that the Rossi presence was having on the field. You seem to think that $11.5 million is "big bucks." It's significant, but ... they knew the risk and were willing to risk it. Some were optimistic anyway, and many were optimistic, including those who had studied Rossi's past and all that. Had IH not done what they did, Rossi would not have stopped sitting astride the field, hogging it.

Dewey says he was hopeful, then, and I believe him. He also says that they knew the problems. You think Krivit is a reliable analyst? Krivit lies when it suits him. He certainly lied about me! He is a yellow journalist. Rossi was an easy target, that's all, and Krivit simply repeated the same story over and over. Krivit has totally trashed his reputation in the LENR field, few will talk with him any more.

• You know you're setting yourself up for a sad afterlife, my man
    Being by trade a liar and an obstacle (what's one of the meanings, in arabic? )is probably one of the worst ways to be at ease with all there is

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.