Russian Team “Actinides” Announces Discovery of Industrial Biochemical Method of Elemental Transmutation (Press Conference and Press Release)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/27/russian-team-actinides-announces-discovery-of-industrial-biochemical-method-of-elemental-transmutation-press-conference/']I received an email today about a press conference that was held at the Swiss Press Club in Geneva on June 21, 2016 by a Russian Corporate Partnership called Actinedes consisting of inventors Viktor Kurashov and Tamara Sakhno, and the administrator Vladislav Karabanov. I will provide some transcription from the conference. Vladislav Karabanov: Ladies and […][/feedquote]

• The researchers require 5 $Million to get started in setting up a lab.

full info on their website:
    http://bt-isotopes.com/

I am looking for the possibility of producing rare earths with this method. Such a capability would make China very sad and Japan very happy.

The enrichment of U235 using this method would be bad.

Transmutation of U238 produces U233 among other things. This is worse than U235. Using U233, a bomb can be made critical with only a third of what U235 can do.

Gold, iridium, mercury and platinum among other things come from plutonium239, 240...etc(nuclear waste).

Plutonium 208, 209, and 210 is produced is huge volumes. This stuff is used to kill spies and make nuclear space batteries.

The theory is electron conversion of a proton to a neutron and vis versa neutron to proton then the alpha decays moves elements to the left or the right in the P-table.

This makes nuclear reactors easier to setup by making fuel readily available. Lithium can be produced for car batteries.

Nuclear medicine is enabled through abundant nuclear isotopes.

Radium production is cut by $millions per gram and Actinium 227 by 100s of $millions per gram.

This process does not produce energy and therefore is not related to LENR(their opinion).

Only one type of bacteria does it all, but there are a few others which may substitute.

The good news, this technology will force science to figure out how LENR works. Rossi's massive reactor production is no longer required to awaken science to LENR.

• Good point Axil. If this technology allows cheap conversion of U-238 to U-235, it is weapons proliferative and needs to be controlled.

If that is the case, it is my hope that it does not work unless it can be contained.

A laser, water, and gold nanopowder can do the same thing.

• Bacteria might use LENR energy for food and transmute that energy to produce the elements that make up their bodies.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/n…does-it-eat?v=1346949975#

A mysterious, weblike growth with a fondness for Savannah River Site’s spent nuclear fuel has been identified – but not formally named.

“We did a genetic analysis and found a diverse population of mostly bacteria,” said Christopher Berry, the senior technical adviser of the Savannah River National Labortory.

The “white, stringlike” substance was first observed in October among old fuel assemblies submerged in the site’s L Area basin, where nuclear materials from foreign and domestic research reactors are stored and guarded.

Although the growth was deemed harmless, its ability to thrive and spread in such an unusual environment prompted a more detailed analysis.

“We were able to identify a large portion of the bacteria making up the cobwebs, but there were certainly some where the DNA sequencing came back as unknown,” Berry said.

Although rare, bacterial colonies have been observed in a few nuclear environments, including a Canadian reactor and at Three Mile Island in Pennsylvania, where a growth developed in the site’s spent fuel basin after its 1979 accident.

Scientists at SRS still have one more local mystery to solve.
    “Right now we are trying to figure out what these bacteria are using for food,” Berry said. “In other words, what is their carbon source?”

Water in which spent fuel is stored is carefully filtered, treated and deionized to prevent anything that might contribute to corrosion – a perennial concern in nuclear waste storage.

If its food source can be identified and eliminated, the bacteria – and the cobwebs – might be more easily controlled, Berry said.
    “We found no evidence it contributes to corrosion,” he said. “But visually, they want to get rid of it.”

• Official Post

Jusy got this from a good friend, a very prominent Russian speaking scientist working in the field.

'Hi Alan, After listening the press-conference on bio-transmutation, I think that it's complete bullshit either to raise money by crowdfunding or to make another noisy event to disregard a public opinion towards LENR field - in the best Kremlin traditions. So called 'inventors' do not have any references to their previous work in science, but I traced the organizer - Vlad Karabanov - he is an anchor of the TV program "Russian view' - extremely nationalistic, apologetic to all Kremlin crimes -annexations, wars etc. And now, suddenly in his interview, he tells us about 'terrible Kremlin government" etc.
    Vysotskii, who written two books in the field, just answered me and confirmed my first impression.'

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.