Judge Orders Jury Trial in Rossi et al v. Darden et al Starting June 26, 2017

• stephenrenzz

EDIT: And please show me where Jed said IH has hidden money in Panama...this is one of your largest blatant lies of late.

Sifferkoll is making an assumption which strictly speaking is not a lie, but if it is inaccurate it is misleading, much like the following could be:

Every indication is that they got that money despite Rossi, not because of him. I am pretty sure they must have told Woodford about their problems because they told me and many other people, and Woodford would have found out eventually and sued them if they had lied to him.

Phrases like 'Every indication', 'I am pretty sure' and 'and Woodford would have found out eventually and sued them' are all subjective and reflect 'opinion' as they are not supported by indisputable evidence'. The critical line that is crossed so often by many is when opinion is presented as 'fact' for the purpose of spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD).

This thread is about the jury trial, imagine the judge asking Jed to substantiate this, and if he says he cant, its just his opinion he will instruct the jury to disregard it, quite rightly in those circumstances.

Best regards
    Frank

• Phrases like 'Every indication', 'I am pretty sure' and 'and Woodford would have found out eventually and sued them' are all subjective and reflect 'opinion' as they are not supported by indisputable evidence'.

At least I have some evidence for what I say. You are making up nonsense without a shred of evidence to support it. It is all based on your imagination only.

• Jed

I will retract and apologise if you share with us the evidence you have to support what you say, otherwise it stands.

I will help you with the points:

(1) Every indication is that they got that money despite Rossi, not because of him.
    (3) I am pretty sure they must have told Woodford about their problems
    (4) because they told me and many other people,
    (5) and Woodford would have found out eventually and sued them if they had lied to him.

Best regards
    Frank

• I will retract and apologise if you share with us the evidence you have to support what you say, otherwise it stands.

You would not trust any evidence coming from me. You would say I invented it. You will only trust evidence from Rossi, and it is his data after all. So you must demand it from him.

I do not understand why you believe Rossi even though he has given you nothing, and you do not believe me even though I have given you a great deal. Rossi has no credibility. His previous tests were ridiculous. He has lied repeatedly about building factories and so on. He was obviously committing fraud when he locked the I.H. experts out of his pretend customer site. Why are you so gullible that you believe him? You are blind not to see that he is playing you for a fool, and using you.

• And please show me where Jed said IH has hidden money in Panama...this is one of your largest blatant lies of late.

Sifferkoll is making an assumption which strictly speaking is not a lie,

Strictly speaking, it is a lunatic fabrication without a shred of evidence, as anyone can see by reading the messages here. I never mentioned Panama, and if there were money hidden there obviously I would not know about it. Strictly speaking, money given for R&D is not "profit" and cannot be pocketed.

You are as nutty as Sifferkoll if you don't see that.

• Jed

What makes you think I believe Rossi, please quote from any of my posts at my pleasure. This of course indicates to me that your assumptions are indeed baseless, and you yourself have now confirmed this by making a baseless assumption about my beliefs. To give you some insight as to what I believe; I believe in proper and repeatable discovery supported by evidence and facts.

Again I will apologise and withdraw if you can provide me with any verifiable evidence to support what you have said above. I don't need to trust you as I am sure you don't need to trust Rossi, the evidence will testify as it will be 'verifyable', so come on Jed show us the evidence?

Strictly speaking, it is a lunatic fabrication without a shred of evidence

Tell me why I should not think that about what you say then.

Best regards
    Frank

• Quote from "Jed"

Money that must be used for R&D is not income.

That is the way it should be of course, but from what I heard the IH lawyer/finance people do not see it that way. They see investor money and failed businesses as a source of income and a business strategy. At least as a winwin hedge. (it is a trait they share with a lot of people in the financial world btw.)

• Quote from "Renzzzie"

rather than it being rolled into R&D

Ok, so who has been financed $50M? Show me or XXXX off!

• Quote from "Jed"

How would I know it is in Panama?

Me neither, that is why I used the paranthesis and a ?-mark... IH seem to use brittish and dutch corporate entities for their money shuffle strategy, so the channel islands, Bermuda or Netherland Antilles are probably better guesses... We will of course never know, but THIS IS what lawyer people do for a living.

• Ok, so who has been financed $50M? Show me or XXXX off!

None of us know including you or me since we do not work for that company and are not privy to internal financial operations...which is why it is ridiculous to even speculate on the logistics of other investments in the portfolio. I don't see where you think you are getting by going down this path...

• stephenrenzz

There were at least 3 interim reports by Fabio Penon the final and subsequent one forms a critical element of the contract where if the ERV report is 'positive' within certain criteria the outstanding $89 million must be paid. Why do people not want to pay a contractually due sum of money.

(1) Because they wish to fraudulently evade payment
    (2) Because the product was not as claimed
    (3) because they do not have the money

All the above are possibilities, what they do with the money they raised on the basis of the first three interim ERV reports is indeed conjecture but it would indeed be relevant if fraud was considered on the part of IH.

Maybe the product was not as claimed, how can this be proved. Well the contract indicated that IH and Rossi agreed to apply the test of the ERV report, nothing else. So if IH and their contracted scientists made tests perhaps with different 'success' criteria WITHOUT SUCCESS, this is of no import unless it can be shown conclusively that the ERV reports (all four) are 'illusory.

Now it may well be as Mary Yugo claims, that Rossi's invention can be shown by expert testimony to be baseless and as Jed says Penon is an idiot. But there is no hint that this is likely from Dewey Weaver or anyone else. The ERV report is not yet in the court docket so is not contested....yet.

If and when it is contested, particularly if it is contested successfully, then Mary and Jed will be found to be correct all along; but what then?

The contract will be deemed to be based on nothing, the IP and patents also will be based on nothing and IH and Darden et al along with Rossi, will be vulnerable to a tirade of further legal challenge from others.

So I think IH et al will need to steer a course that shows Rossi in breach while they are not and that will be based on whether or not sufficient support and IP was transferred by Rossi to IH.

If Rossi has evidence of successful tests run on reactors manufactured and fuelled without his presence he will be in a very strong position.

Best regards
    Frank

• We need to go back to the very foundation...where is the documentation that $50 million was generated specifically because of Rossi/E-Cat and not other factors? I have not seen evidence of this as we would not being on the outside of the investment firm(s).

If in fact it is proven that the E-Cat does not work as claimed, it would be obvious that the investment side of this battle was fooled. If this was the case, IH would be in little if any jeopardy of legal danger. You and a few others make such unfounded gross accusations over the handling of the funds as it is all purely speculation. It makes sense to speculate in other areas of this circus, but we have NO knowledge at all regarding the financial transactions that may or may not have happened as well as any related motivation and timing. I just don't see why you guys are barking up this tree when there is nothing to go on...

• I.H. is funding research.

With money that was attracted due to Rossi's e-Cat. So the rest of the LENR researchers can thank Rossi for this funding. And don't even bother trying to speculate that IH's investment take was inspired by non LENR+ experiments, because that is simply a non-starter. No entity in their right minds are going to invest 50 mill on something that has zero commercial viability. It was because of Rossi, plain and simple.

• With money that was attracted due to Rossi's e-Cat. So the rest of the LENR researchers can thank Rossi for this funding. And don't even bother trying to speculate that IH's investment take was inspired by non LENR+ experiments, because that is simply a non-starter. No entity in their right minds are going to invest 50 mill on something that has zero commercial viability. It was because of Rossi, plain and simple.

Why would Jed's friends fed FUD to Jed. Simple, to protect their research money. If Rossi got the 89 million, Jed's friends would get nothing. That is strong motivation and how much is friendship worth anyway?

I beleive in the weakness in human nature rather than a 5000% error rate on a flow meter.

• Quote from "Renzzie FUD"

None of us know

Exactly.

ridiculous to even speculate

From your extensive prior rantings here I take it for granted you consider this to be a one way street ...

• Quote from "Jed"

Whoever told you that is lying. I.H. is funding research.

From what I heard, they have been feeding peanut cash to some researchers (k's not M's) combined with lots of worthless toilet paper IH stock on the pretense and promise that it would be followed by them sharing Rossi IP (Dewey's sales pitch). This is the reason why you and some people are pissed. They are now the prostitutes of the worthless IH entity. All due to Darden et al being lousy at doing business. You and some others here are only paid or not paid pawns in this damage control game. It's all very simple really.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.