Protons electrons ect.

• Thanks Alan Its a good read.
    I will take me some time to absorb all this.

Rigel, I know you ask about some past tests, I did not mean to sort of ignore it but I have a ridiculous amout of it. If I just post a pic it will not make much sence without " 2 full laptops " the entire process.I do most projects part by part to understand each area. and in this case my dust balls are 3" foam, at some point I changed to pressure sensitive lights to see what angles produced as things got stuck. burned up 2 leaf blowers unerstanding where to push / pull in changing orifice or odd shape obstructions.
    Part of this desing is a type of Particle accelerator in an odd figure 8 under the magnetron within gizzy But I sitt dont have a good grip on how to put it in words to make sence without building it and get all this reading done.
    T

• Clayton,
    I will guess that I do not get to put your beautifully made wing for my sweet a*ss ride BTW, it was a (fiberform avenger). It's okay, that was a long time ago. I posted it so you know at one time I did actual work with my hands 8) so I understand doing a good build. Your pics show your commitment. Other posters are now chipping in. I also need to look at the links others posted. The pics very helpful to understand the size and weight (scale) of your project.

The only question I have now is related to what tools you have and do not have in your shop. This is just my curiosity. Good luck.

• My tools are old school.but I have just about anything you can this of.
    If your asking do I have tools to check results, not in todays class I have to improvice.
    As for the car for testing the wing I'll make you deal,If your in maryland help me get the XK out of the basement and we will give it a try, you just gota promise to let the wing go if your butt starts to leave the set. Its easier to test with a convertible :)

• Looking back at my earlier posts, I said in an earlier post that the maggie does not create electrons. This is incorrect of course, the electrode does this and uses the electrode to "push" them as "it's job in life" . I hopefully and more clearly mean that its purpose is to generate microwave photons by the concentrating (focus) the B field on a axis . (just correcting this, so some reading this is not rolling their eyes). Re-reading this is explanation is not that clear either, so see the maggie links.

I looked at the 666 machine. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. But I think the video shows a wireless electrical field that is being used to power the lamps. Sort of like when you see people with fluorescent lights near your power companies "BG&E", HVAC tower lines. But the video clearly shows how much coil goes into circuit. It also shows the use of arcs (spark gaps).

I am not a big fan of Hutchinson effect being real IMO. Once someone claims too much, I start looking more critically at how the device can do the work that is claimed. The Hutchinson effect has been disputed.

------------------------------------------------

I looked back at your pics. The one using wires has several plastic cavities unlike a kitchen maggie that uses only one. I also looked at the foam balls. The balls are somewhat large/heavy. So I will put these questions in order.

1. What is the force that you are going to use to demonstrate the effect, is it microwave, or EM static charge? or something different (a,b or c)?
    2. Are the stacking plates used as a cathode? are they to pull or push?
    3. The foam balls are kinda heavy to me. If you have seen this size and weight used in your trial and error, I would like to see the video. But if you plan on using strong magnetic fields look at this levitating Frog linky-here

• I am only here looking for how others tested, deciphered their resuits.
    I pointed out the magnetic windings to move a duse like material through a pipe in a swirling patterin into a plate system I believe is to add a small magnetic charge and move it to a magnetron type device to impregnate the dust ~ ? I'm intested in the purpose and how dangerous it is, and how to detect if it is?
    Most of whats on the internet is untrustworthy and useless so I'm asking.. Is this reinventing the wheel?
    If you really want to talk about how to static charge foam and see if you can keep it in the center of a pipe with a 12 volt battery and a lot of wire, it will take me a month to find it.
    If you know hutchinson please let him know I have his 2 missing Hapag lloyd Containers with his gear. @ Dolphin Sea Containers. (410}355 9292.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.