EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• How does your nuclear engine in the moon square with the moon staying in orbit? Why isn't the moon gone?

On the contrary, in the Moon (Earth) there is a natural primary synthesis of hydrogen and then the following chemical elements are synthesized up to nickel-iron and the masses of the Moon and Earth increase.

In the case of any engine, we artificially “burn and consume” the mass, that is, we convert the energy of motion accumulated by Nature concentrated in the mass into neutrino radiation and thus obtain “thrust force”

• Place this EMDrive Shawyer's on the scales before and after the experiment, and also determine the isotopic composition of the material before and after the experiment.

Why don't you do it? Stop telling everyone else what to do.

Do you have isotopic composition measuring devices at your disposal?

Have you ever measured anything?

• About Ettore Majorana, someone who well knew neutrinos by... Enrico Fermi.

"There are several categories of scientists in the world: those who do their best and those who are at the forefront, making major discoveries that are fundamental to the science development. And then there are the geniuses, like Galileo and Newton.

Ettore was one of them.

• Now I understand why my old CRT monitor ended up with negative mass, damn thing kept drifting up to the ceiling

Seriously and without jokes, I propose an experiment that falsifies all modern physics:

We put a cold iron on the scale, plug it into the electrical network and heat it up. How will the weight (mass) of the iron change?

• On the contrary, in the Moon (Earth) there is a natural primary synthesis of hydrogen and then the following chemical elements are synthesized up to nickel-iron and the masses of the Moon and Earth increase.

In the case of any engine, we artificially “burn and consume” the mass, that is, we convert the energy of motion accumulated by Nature concentrated in the mass into neutrino radiation and thus obtain “thrust force”

Interesting. Others may say the moon's orbit may involve gravity, and the conservation of momentum, but they would be idiots like Newton.

But the idea of some kind of LENR engine generating force from "non-mechanical" motion and mass conversion to neutrinos does seem much simpler, so it must be true.

Since everything is a LENR engine, that must mean that each human brain is a LENR engine as well.

Some convert the LENR power to useful theories. Some convert LENR power to gibberish.

The gibberish brain examples are the LENR engines in need of an engine rebuild.

• Interesting. Others may say the moon's orbit may involve gravity, and the conservation of momentum, but they would be idiots like Newton.

But the idea of some kind of LENR engine generating force from "non-mechanical" motion and mass conversion to neutrinos does seem much simpler, so it must be true.

Since everything is a LENR engine, that must mean that each human brain is a LENR engine as well.

Some convert the LENR power to useful theories. Some convert LENR power to gibberish.

The gibberish brain examples are the LENR engines in need of an engine rebuild.

Yes, the human brain is also a generator of cold nuclear fusion, but, so to speak, the brain is only “random access memory”, and the entire Universe serves as a processor.

In my younger years, I was interested in this topic, I even have an article.

• Yes, the human brain is also a generator of cold nuclear fusion, but, so to speak, the brain is only “random access memory”, and the entire Universe serves as a processor.

In my younger years, I was interested in this topic, I even have an article.

I knew it! I'm starting to get the hang of understanding these kind of human brain LENR engines, having been exposed to several here.

I bet your article was well received.

• Now I understand why my old CRT monitor ended up with negative mass, damn thing kept drifting up to the ceiling

Nikitinian Non-mechanics (NNM) does not specify whether it should gain mass, or lose mass. Just that it changes.

It is like "Climate Change". If it changes, the theory is deemed successful.

Your CRT monitor may gain mass and fall through to the center of the earth for all we know.

But that could take a long time so you wouldn't notice until then, so don't discount NNM.

• Seriously and without jokes, I propose an experiment that falsifies all modern physics:

We put a cold iron on the scale, plug it into the electrical network and heat it up. How will the weight (mass) of the iron change?

Alexandr, are you predicting the weight of the iron will increase or decrease with this experiment?

And by how much? It is not clear under NNM what might change the mass in this case.

What kind of scale can be used as a capable gage of this tiny change?

My understanding of NNM doesn't allows me to calculate these things.

My understanding of gage studies does allow me to calculate that there is no weight scale in existence which is a capable gauge for the tiny changes you might expect.

*NNM = Nikitinian Non-Mechanics

• On the contrary, in the Moon (Earth) there is a natural primary synthesis of hydrogen and then the following chemical elements are synthesized up to nickel-iron and the masses of the Moon and Earth increase.

When fusion occurs there is a net loss of mass. Moon size cold fusion over a long period of time would result in the moon drifting away. Others are right. You propose experiments where measurements are impossible.

• When fusion occurs there is a net loss of mass. Moon size cold fusion over a long period of time would result in the moon drifting away. Others are right. You propose experiments where measurements are impossible.

And now, dearhttps://www.lenr-forum.com/user/4182-grmattson/ , sit back and take a sedative, because I’m afraid that you will have a “brain rupture”:

I want to tell you the main secret of modern physics:

The mass of the Sun is increasing!

Consequently, the Sun does not emit anything, but there is a flow (convergence) of matter towards the Sun!!!

• So, the light and heat from the sun is nothing. When we look at the sun there is nothing there. So, what causes the illusion that it is there. You know, it is pretty cool that everything we perceive in the celestial realm is an illusion. Not of much use, though. I guess that makes your theory an illusion also. How long before the Earth impacts the sun. Do I have time for a vacation? What nonsense!

• So, the light and heat from the sun is nothing. When we look at the sun there is nothing there. So, what causes the illusion that it is there. You know, it is pretty cool that everything we perceive in the celestial realm is an illusion. Not of much use, though. I guess that makes your theory an illusion also. How long before the Earth impacts the sun. Do I have time for a vacation? What nonsense!

You are trying to declare something that you do not understand to be non-existent. This is a typical orthodox position. Go on vacation calmly, the Earth is moving away from the Sun.

One cannot demand more from a theory than it can give, namely:

Explain cold nuclear fusion!

My theory explains it perfectly.

• Watch Disney Channel Shows - Full Episodes & Videos | DisneyNOW

THE MOUSE IS BACK...WHO WILL BE THE CAT THIS TIME...?

You are trying to declare something that you do not understand to be non-existent. This is a typical orthodox position. Go on vacation calmly, the Earth is moving away from the Sun.

One cannot demand more from a theory than it can give, namely:

Explain cold nuclear fusion!

My theory explains it perfectly.

Edited once, last by Cydonia ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.