ICCF-22 Website up- book now to avoid not going!

• The ICCF22 site is now up at http://www.iscmns.org/iccf22

It is being held near Assisi, Umbria in central Italy 8-13 September 2019.

The first 40 early bird registrants are entitled to the early bird discounted fee of EUR 700. This will rise to EUR 800 on or before 31 May. The fee includes meals, accommodation, excursion, banquet in the 3 star hotel / conference centre Domus Pacis in Santa Maria degli Angeli.

• BUMP.

Richly deserved since the organisers of the conference have very generously agreed ('cos we asked nicely) to provide a free place for rubycarat to attend and report. The LENR-Forum admin/mod team want to further support Ruby's great work on behalf of the field by raising enough to cover travel cost and expenses. More on this later.

• The 22nd International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science ICCF-22 meets this September 8-13, 2019 in Assisi, Italy.

Registration is now open while the program is developing. Updates will be added to the ICCF-22 Home page at http://iscmns.org/iccf22/.

ICCF22_buttn1.jpg

The event falls during the 30-years anniversary of the founding of this science, and promises the stars of the field reporting their latest results in generating excess heat and transmutation effects from an as-yet-unknown nuclear mechanism that operates within an atomic matrix.

Abstracts for papers for conference presentation will be accepted through July 31. Oral presenters are encouraged to also present posters to allow participants ask more detailed questions. For guidelines and more information about submitting a paper, go the Call for Papers page.

Registration of €800 includes meals, accommodation at Hotel and Conference Centre Domus Pacis, excursion, gala dinner and conference fees. There is a discounted €700 for the first 40 early-bird registrants which ends May 31. To register, and find maps and transportation options, go to the Register page.

Important Dates to Remember

31 May: Last date for Early bird registration discount.

30 June: Last date for requests for financial assistance.

31 July: Last date for submission of Abstracts.

8 Sept: Start of Conference

The five-day conference will be full with lectures, panel discussions, and workshops, with Tuesday afternoon designated for a social outing. More information will be available as it develops on the ICCF-22 Main page.

• That might be Gennadiy Tarassenko ?

No, like I registered and I paid for everything thanks to Alan Smith. I live in Kazakhstan Shane D., but I speak Russian. My address is [email protected] / I am open for communication with everyone. My theme

"Planet Earth reactor of cold nuclear fusion". Help me translate abstracts into English who can.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Сожалею Gennadiy Tarassenko . Для нас старая привычка называть всех тех, кто в вашей части света, русскими. Приятно знать, что о тебе позаботился Алан, и ты будешь в ICCF.

Спасибо большое Shane D. Я купил билеты на Рим и получил визу в Италию (шенген).

Thank you very much Shane D. I bought tickets to Rome and got a visa to Italy (Schengen).

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr: