Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Are you sure about this figure? Did you also dissolve the electrode ?

Pretty sure. The above Before and After chart shows about 45000 units (propbably ugs) before and 7500 units after the experiment which is about 16.67% left.

The problem among many CF analysis was the fact that people always did look at the sample they treated and not at the containment/equipment. Had Fleischmann done a MS sample of his electrode - as Biberian did later - then no discussion would have broken out. The electrode did store large amounts of excess Sliver isotopes.

It looks like the deposits on the electrode are insignificant and only detectable at microscopic levels. They probably rinsed the electrode and container with water before analysing the solution.

What Saffire shows is just the last step in the chain and here the question is: How much energy is needed/can be regained from such a process.

SAFIRE will be the first step and afterwards the elements will be filtered once the radiation has been eliminated.

From my understanding the Thorium or Radium and other elements (Sodium/Barium etc) are the main source of the energy once the plasma is struck but yet there will be a required external source and they are not looking to generate or recover energy only to neutralize radiation to clean produced water for this device. I doubt it will be a large energy draw as they are only operating at around 1 Amp for this small test. I'm more worried about how long the electrode will last but I guess they are confident it's worth doing so maybe months if not longer.

And last: Why testing Thorium? Thorium is no problem at all as it can be easily filtered out. For storing the waste all the 232Th decay chain products need to be remediated.

Radium is the most abundant and radioactive element in the produced water and Thorium decays to Radium so finding no Radium after the experiment may indicate that the process will work to clean produced water.

They didnt show any decay chain products so maybe smaller elements than the Thorium are fully decayed or maybe they are not an issue as they have short half-lives.

• Note apart, seeing Michael Clarage playing “The Butterfly” in a traverse flute was a specially enthralling insight of how joyfull the people involved are. That was a really brilliant moment of the video, from a metaphysical perspective.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• (propbably ugs)

Mark Pinnell , it would be great if you could ask for clarification of the units employed. The results printed in paper visible on a desk in the video clearly show ug/L which would stand for micrograms per liter, which is very small quantities (milligrams per cubic meter, as opposed to mg/L which translates to grams per cubic meter). Also I have doubts if the point in the table is a decimal point or a thousand point, it literally changes the interpretation by 4 orders of magnitude. It is confusing.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Here some better quality screen captures:

Printed results on desk 1:

Printed results on desk 2:

Control Vs Processed results.

From these one could say that the Control Sample is what is seen in the Printed results on desk 2 image (which only has 3 elements detected above the MDL, hence all others are considered to be not present, except for the Thorium that was purposefully added), and therefore the point in the table would be a decimal point. So the total amounts, if this is the correct interpretation, are really small.

• it would be great if you could ask for clarification of the units employed.

You are correct Curbina, I updated my posts to ugs. Ooooops... Yeah so we are talking 44mg/L and it probably only holds 0.5L so it is a very small amount. Probably similar to the concentration in produced water I would guess.

Yep those table numbers reflect the chart which I didn't realize. Thanks.

• eah so we are talking 44mg/L

Here’s the confounding factor: the printed lab results state values in ug/L with two significant decimal points. One can see that the desk image 2 has the values for the control sample. If this is correct, the table comparing the control to the processed water is also in ug/L but with three significant decimal points. So, it would imply that the Thorium level in the control is just 44 ug/L and this is very low (44 mg/cubic meter). This requires clarification, because I can hardly believe that a produced fracking water would have so low levels of sodium, which is usually in

the tens to hundreds of mg/L.

• Here’s the confounding factor: the printed lab results state values in ug/L with two significant decimal points. One can see that the desk image 2 has the values for the control sample. If this is correct, the table comparing the control to the processed water is also in ug/L but with three significant decimal points. So, it would imply that the Thorium level in the control is just 44 ug/L and this is very low (44 mg/cubic meter). This requires clarification, because I can hardly believe that a produced fracking water would have so low levels of sodium, which is usually in

The table is not a decimal point it's a comma so it's 44000 ug/L before and 6600 ug/L after. This is confirmed in the Before and After chart where it states Thorium/100 making it 440*100 and 66*100 units (ug/L).

• Here’s the confounding factor: the printed lab results state values in ug/L with two significant decimal points. One can see that the desk image 2 has the values for the control sample. If this is correct, the table comparing the control to the processed water is also in ug/L but with three significant decimal points. So, it would imply that the Thorium level in the control is just 44 ug/L and this is very low (44 mg/cubic meter). This requires clarification, because I can hardly believe that a produced fracking water would have so low levels of sodium, which is usually in

Also the desk images do not show Thorium but do show Thallium at 0.600 ug/L which is insignificant. This maybe where the confusion is...?

• The LENR reaction may be producing a significant number of new types of subatomic particles. But one might ask, "why haven't CERN already discovered these new particles yet".

The CERN particle collider runs under the field structure of our current universe. CERN never found any evidence of any particles associated with long range weak force causation. In the standard model, the weak force only occurs under unstable particle activation. The unstable particle always causes the weak force to manifest. But these new EVO based particles can drive the unstable particle to stabilize.

But inside the EVO, there are other alien field structures that may be occurring. The force carrying particles produced inside the EVO may create fields that are not possible to produce inside our universe yet are still acting inside the universe. The EVO is required to produce these alien particles.

For example, the magnetic fields produced by the EVO may differ from the magnetic fields produced in our universe. These alien EVO fields may stabilize isotopes or produce transmutation.

The tracks seen in strange radiation may be formed from the action produced by the magnetic vortex flux tubes originating inside the EVO.

It has been found that variations in the sun and other processes in cosmic space cause isotope half-lives to vary on earth. These variations may be produced by particles produced by EVOs inside the sun and in outer space.

• What the transmutation results don't show is what the effects of the anode materials are having on the mix of transmuted elements that are produced. Aureon Energy is not revealing what the anode is made from, but that material will contributed to the input element mix that produces the output mix of elements.

Thorium alone cannot be assumed to produce the list of transmuted element.

• What the transmutation results don't show is what the effects of the anode materials are having on the mix of transmuted elements that are produced. Aureon Energy is not revealing what the anode is made from, but that material will contributed to the input element mix that produces the output mix of elements.

Thorium alone cannot be assumed to produce the list of transmuted element.

I beg to disagree. Th, when it is destroyed (fission/spallation) we see these smaller products. The SAM team has proposed this for a few years now that this is precisely the case. All those smaller elements come from a large one. So I beg to disagree strongly. For more info see our presentation or read our book or visit the website with all sources.
    Structuredatom.org

• I think their concentration on remediating nuclear is silly for the following reason.

If they are successful, it means that the LENR effect is real and practical, which PROBABLY also implies

that is a source of clean energy that will quickly replace nuclear and as a result will obsolete their technology

application.

So their success guarantees their consequent failure. not a winning business plan.

• energy that will quickly replace nuclear and as a result will obsolete their technology

application

They are focused in fracking water remediation, not nuclear waste remediation.

Also, Technological changes coming from a wider acceptance of LENR will take years to happen.

• in the shortterm LENR energy production

...does not exist.

Meanwhile...

Understanding why fracking wastewater contains radioactive waste
    RESEARCHERS at Dartmouth College, US, have released a study explaining the transfer of radium to wastewater during hydraulic fracturing for oil and gas…
    www.thechemicalengineer.com

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• but Clean Planet, Celani, Huang etc are working on improving the lab scale production of LENR xs heat

When the machines (eventually) leave the lab - and people start buying commercial units - then they will exist. But there is more to LENR than heat (or gold) - and there is no need for everyone to chase the same goal.

Unfortunately, the promise of radioactive waste remediation has as long a history as promised heat production. For instance, read this thread from a few years ago:

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• New video from Aureon, a very entertaining and much more detailed walkthrough of the SAFIRE reactor than anything we ever saw.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.