IWAHLM Conference September 25th 2022

• But explain why the numbers match for all elements and isotopes, or why any nuclear reactions perfectly fits! No cheating needed nor allowed!

SAM makes a whole bunch of predictions, but one needs to be wiling to look at it....

I am willing to look at SAM if you can reduce the calculation of the mass or binding energy of the neutral atom to some algorithm depending on N and Z (neutron and atomic numbers). Can you be a bit more specific about how "the numbers match for all elements and isotopes". What is the RMS error of the SAM's predictions compared to experimental values?

• Please tell me the schedule. I want to know the abstract submission deadline, hotel reservation deadline, payment deadline, etc.

Mizuno-san. The hotel reservation is included in the conference cost. The hotel in Assisi is also a conference centre so everything is in one location - food, drinks, presentations and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms. Also in a very beautiful and historic city with many tourist attractions.

Here are the payment and accommodation details taken from the website.. See the website here for payment by paypal :- http://www.iscmns.org/work15/

You can also pay by bank transfer: Account "ISCMNS". BIC "TRWIBEB1XXX". IBAN "BE23 9670 3594 1391"

How Much to Pay?.... this has still not been updated so I assume early bird discounts are still available.

The early registration workshop fee is EUR 550 per single resident participant and EUR 250 for the second person sharing a room or a non-resident participant. The inclusive fee covers lunch and dinner and coffee breaks shown in the outline program, accommodation. Breakfast is included for hotel residents. Requests will be considered for financial assistance. Accommodation at the conference site may be available outside the designated nights at additional cost (pro rata).

You can stay extra nights with full board such as 23rd September. Please advise separately and pay EUR 130 above.

Deadline for Abstracts in 'DOCX' format is 30th June

• From Francesco Celani...

...We are submitting the Abstract for incoming IWAHLM15 to be held at Assisi-Italy (26-28 September 2022).

* We would like to specify that the procedure of SIMPLE activation of the Constant wire, by long time current flowing at high intensity and temperatures, worked properly.

* Anyway, the specific procedure of HPPP (High Peak Power Pulse), from us introduced in the Cold Fusion field using both Pd plate and wires since about 1994, has higher, overall , efficiency. Main drawback is its intrinsic complexity.

* We are convinced that the SAV (Super Abundant Vacancies) phenomenon, as pioneered by Prof. Yuk Fukai (Chuo University-Tokyo, Japan) and later deeply studied by Prof. Mike Staker (Layolla University-USA), could have a key-role in the "practical" phenomenology of LENR-AHE. Also, a re-examination of our own data (since 1994), goes toward such direction.

In conclusion, both effects of surface conditions (sponge, addition of proper Low Working Function materials) and bulk "metallurgical" structures, are important for AHE generation and, overall, increasing of the effects (i.e. toward a practical/technological application).

• Alan:

Do you know whether the IWAHLM15 conference will require proof of a COVID vaccine?

It seems the Italian government dropped that requirement for entering the country on April 1, 2022. April Fools Day, which is appropriate.

Traveling to Italy during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go
    If you're planning a trip to Italy, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the Covid-19 pandemic.
    www.cnn.com

• Do you know whether the IWAHLM15 conference will require proof of a COVID vaccine?

Last September, when Italy was more cautious than it is now I was asked for proof of vaccination at the border, and proof of a negative test in the Rome station cafeteria. Apart from a requirement to wear a mask in the public areas when not eating or drinking, the conference venue (same on as this year) didn't ask for anything.

• Just a reminder, the weeks fly by!

• Current entry requirements for italy. (none)

All travellers

From 1 May travellers will no longer be required to complete a passenger locator form (EU PLF) to enter or travel through Italy as a visitor.

As of 1 June, COVID-19 restrictions on entering Italy have been lifted. Italy does not require any proof of vaccination, a negative test result, or a COVID-19 recovery certificate to enter the country, regardless of your vaccination status.

All passengers entering Italy by ferry, train or coach must wear an FFP2 mask in order to enter the country. Masks are no longer required on flights in, to or from Italy.

Further information on entry requirements from the UK and other countries can be found on the Ministry of Health website and the Italian Government’s online questionnaire.

If you’re fully vaccinated

Entry requirements for Italy are the same for all travellers, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.

Proof of vaccination status

You don’t need to provide your vaccination status for entry to Italy.

If you’re not fully vaccinated

Entry requirements for Italy are the same for all travellers, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.

If you’ve had COVID-19 in the past year

Entry requirements for Italy are the same for all travellers, regardless of whether you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past year.

• Francesco Celani will be giving an update on his work at the conference (6 weeks away now) - this is thew current status - his presentation at ICCF-24. Electromigration is becoming more and more interesting.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As of 1 June, COVID-19 restrictions on entering Italy have been lifted. Italy does not require any proof of vaccination, a negative test result, or a COVID-19 recovery certificate to enter the country, regardless of your vaccination status.

I booked my flight to Perugia for the conference. God bless Ryanair btw. I'm arriving 24th, one day early, but I notice flights London-Perugia on Monday 26 are only £12.50. I'm returning via Bologna.

International Workshop on Anomalies

• Arnaud - I land around 11 AM on the 24th - leaving for Bologna on the 29th, back in the UK on the 4th. From memory, there's a free bus from Perugia to Assisi btw. If it's still running.

Just checked- the free bus service has gone, now costs 3-4€ - bus leaves the airport at 13.31.

• Arnaud - I land around 11 AM on the 24th - leaving for Bologna on the 29th, back in the UK on the 4th. From memory, there's a free bus from Perugia to Assisi btw. If it's still running.

Just checked- the free bus service has gone, now costs 3-4€ - bus leaves the airport at 13.31.

I will arrive earlier than you. I've the whole day to travel to Assisi. I might not go straight to the location. Nothing decided yet and probably, I will make my choice once there.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.