The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• Jordan gives update on builds etc.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This one brought some neat links!

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• One of the links.

Proffesor Robert Templ discusses his book A New Science of Heaven.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds like Science fiction but

interesting.

• Jordan discusses Bob Grenyers

analysis.

• Z-engine.pdf

Fir those who like wacky engines, the one page abstract (above) popped up in the abstracts for the Japanese cold-fusion society. conference (jcf-24.) Sliding or Scotch yoke engines are nothing new, and it seems to have little to do with LENR. Never mind, so long as they like it. The YT below is an animation of such a mechanism.

• Jordan calls it groundbreaking evidence.

• Interesting Video.

• I had an email about Mr. Bendall this morning from a very respected member of the LENR community They were amazed that MB has re-surfaced, they had some dealings with him in the past. They alleged 'Mad as a Hatter and a crook'. Caveat Emptor as always! .

• Interesting Video.

Talks about Thunderstorm Generator observations starting at 14 minute mark.

• I had an email about Mr. Bendall this morning from a very respected member of the LENR community They were amazed that MB has re-surfaced, they had some dealings with him in the past. They alleged 'Mad as a Hatter and a crook'. Caveat Emptor as always! .

Bendall’s “colourfull past”, so to speak, is hardly a secret and somehow he has the nerve to use it as proof that he is “being attacked because of his discoveries”. This was the whole focus of the now famous never aired Joe Rogan episode about this with Randall Carlson and Malcolm Bendall.

I can say that my interest in this topic is purely based in the apparent success of independent parties in replicating the results claimed by Bendall. Were not for this, I wouldn’t have bothered to look into it.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I suspect that the milky cloud is in fact mineral wool for filtration purposes.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Interesting Malcolm has asked

the Sherlock Holmes of LENR

Bob Greenyer

to investigate the Thunderstorm

Generator.

THOR - Looking Deeper
    LIVESTREAM, Sunday 22 October 2023 at 22:30Are we closer to understanding what may be happening in Malcolm Bendall's Thunderstorm Generator?UPDATES:1. H2 doe...
    www.youtube.com

• Interesting Malcolm has asked

the Sherlock Holmes of LENR

Bob Greenyer

to investigate the Thunderstorm

Generator.

That is the only reason I give this story a moment of my time. Even if BG gives it his seal of approval, nothing will change until it is proven on the market. I don't expect that to happen.

• Even if there is a slim chance they

will make in the Market I will follow.

What it’s all about to me.

Anyone heard anything about Brillouin or Brilliant Light Power?

Had high hopes for them but

have heard nothing for quite a while.At least there is the Thunderstorm Generator has some

Chatter.

• Another Long Shot to get to Market.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.