Krivit ICCF-25 Widom-Larsen LENR Theory Lecture Video

• 4He emits a neutron if you add > 21 MeV energy. (with adding 20MeV you first get a proton!) To produce a neutron from 2 protons in Deuterium you only need about 2.3MeV from one proton its not possible to produce a neutron due to lacking symmetry but 1.292 MeV is the neutron/proton excess energy including one electron.

I had observed that nuclear chain of reaction in Santilli's intermediate fusion starts by photolysis of deuterium (2.23 MeV). I observed that Ed Storms Glow discharge reactions produce radiation following a phat equation and that it seems nothing happens unless one of reaction peaks is at 2.23 MeV. I hadn't considered that symmetry limits the onset of nuclear reaction by a collective. I was aware that it is necessary to form something neutron-like and the mostly like first nuclear reaction was the formation of oxygen-17 from oxygen-16 in an oxygen/hydrogen rich medium. See reaction sequences for Santilli's intermediate fusion and for the B. J. Huang reaction.

• In that case you also should see the 2.23MeV Gamma as the reaction runs in both sides. More likely is that D* attaches and splits off a proton you can't notice

Due to the electro-gravity no gammas are emitted. Rather as show below massive particles at high velocity are emitted.

You are correct about Santilli intermediate fusion: In the first step deuterium and oxygen-16 disappear, and a hydrogen and oxygen-17 appear.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.