IAEA errors about Hot Fusion exposed by @Steven-B-Krivit

• Experts say much better methods can be developed

I agree.

• In summary, in the context of nuclear fusion, tritium is consumed in the fusion process with deuterium to produce energy, and it is produced by neutron interaction with lithium. This dual role of tritium is a key aspect of sustaining a fusion reaction over time, making the D-T fusion cycle a prominent candidate for future fusion-based power generation.

This image show the neutron cross section of 6-Li

As you easily can see and we also know from its internal structure it is more than unlikely that 6-Li ever catches a 14MeV neutron 10-5 means that it must pass 1000m of deuterium to get adsorbed...

• This image show the cross neuron cross section of 6-Lo

As you easily can see and we also know from its internal structure it is more than unlikely that 6-Li ever catches a 14MeV neutron 10-5 means that it must pass 1000m of deuterium to get adsorbed...

Li6 has the following structure:

Li7 with neutron

It shows quite literally where the 'neutron' can take place to make Li7. The capture of a neutron requires that the neutron is offered in a very gentle manner, otherwise it zips by with great speed past its potential locking place. So we need the slow or thermal neutrons quite often.

Thinking in these lines, I would argue or predict (if this is not know yet) that the method of (high speed) offering of protons, neutron or other stuff in order to make fusion happen is highly likely directional! So it would matter at what angle you hit a nucleus.....

• But in the same time the nucleus position/orientation will move continually ( to give you an answer).

Again, i'm not confident with this static representation of the nucleons inside a nucleus.

Probably nucleons are moving from each other all the time even if they possess a privilegied arrangement according to probably a gaussian logic.

So it would matter at what angle you hit a nucleus.....

• But in the same time the nucleus position/orientation will move continually ( to give you an answer).

Again, i'm not confident with this static representation of the nucleons inside a nucleus.

Probably nucleons are moving from each other all the time even if they possess a privilegied arrangement according to probably a gaussian logic.

How much longer will you, like blind kittens chasing a mouse, chase balls of various particles, nucleons and nuclei of the Standard Model?

Our World is non-mechanical! Our World is in constant absolute motion.

In our World there are no static particles with clearly defined boundaries.

In our World, particles and atoms are born and disappear with the frequency of Planck’s time, that is, the synthesis and analysis of particles constantly occurs.

Energy is not a substance, but a measure of the movement of matter, that is, energy is concentrated in the movement of matter.

Consequently, energy can only be “found” by integrating into this flow of absolute motion of matter, that is, by “using up” matter, turning it into neutrino radiation.

• i think roughly we are going in hte same way, but don't use the same words.

But sorry, i don't have time to explain/propose more here.

Anyway, you should integrate some importan things, the "matter"posseses a certain number of dimensions when energy posseses its own number which isn't the same, that is their main difference.

Roughly with a lower number of dimensions the entity become more anysotropic ( main example the light).

• Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• (tragically, many reactors in the world that have been shut down due to "anti-nuclear insanity" could have operated safely for another 20 to 30 years).

Tragically the steal enclosure in 1/3 of the Frech reactors did degrade due to neutron bombardment, Even more tragically the first generation (1970 brand) of the rotten Westinghouse design reactors using a self propelled emergency cooling pipe did fail due to teh same degeneration. The suppose cooling pipe inside the reactor simply broke during a quake its should have withstood...but this - withstanding a quake just holds for year 1 not for year 40 ....

So fission reactors are are a brain dead solution of originally criminal military minds that wanted to get Pu for free!!!!!

Of course you can find zones with no quake for 10'000 years in average but....

You can also do it the same way as TEPCO. Not even install Hydrogen separators or even worse, conduct all security exercises on paper only. Then after 40 years they had to not that the air valve on ever.

Did nobody tell you that Fukushima was 20x worse than Tschernobyl??? Why? All spend fuel of the past 40 years has been stored inside the building so that at the end about 20 nukes equivalent of radioactive waste exactly did blow out eastwards.

If the wind would have turned 1 hour Japan would no longer exist at least or humans!

• I'm french but i never heard that a pipe from a 900MW primary circuit broke in France due to a quake ?

In fact often i came inside them and nothing was wrong according to my eyes.

• So fission reactors are are a brain dead solution of originally criminal military minds that wanted to get Pu for free!!!!!

I am a citizen of the World. It is the fault of the Standard Model and the people who still adhere to it that the path of nuclear fission reactors has reached a dead end. Unfortunately, we do not learn from Nature. Just look at the graph of the binding energy of various atoms and the stars in the sky:

From hydrogen to nickel-iron in stars (and in the Earth too) there is a synthesis of atomic nuclei, after iron - the separation of atoms and the explosion of a star, for example, in the form of a supernova explosion SN 1987a.

• I remember walking as a child in antinuclearprotests..in the main street in Auckland in 1961

I am ultimately a planetary citizen of Earth.

I always remember the placard "strontium 90 humanity zero"

Of course Pu has a higher score than Sr90

In fact often i came inside them and nothing was wrong according to my eyes

I hope the EDF repairs are "optimised" soon

Cracking under pressure: Inside the race to fix France’s nuclear plants
    Complicated procedures, replicated across sites this winter, have hampered the ability of Electricite de France to get the country's nuclear reactors back…
    www.japantimes.co.jp

"The trouble started when EDF’s Civaux-1 reactor — which was only commissioned just over two decades ago — was undergoing a 10-year inspection. Ultrasound machines found signs of defects near the elbow or bend on pipes in the cooling system that didn't fit the classic profile of thermal fatigue. The utility had no choice but to cut the 3-centimeter thick steel tubes to examine them, and was then confronted with a disturbing discovery.

• Robert,

i worked only on the 900MW, Civaux was already a new generation by their size.. Next the fashion EPR.

Now all these releases are water cooled what i denounce.

To me the best coolants are metal melted which working at ambiant pressure resolving so many engineering pbs.

• From hydrogen to nickel-iron in stars (and in the Earth too) there is a synthesis of atomic nuclei, after iron - the separation of atoms and the explosion of a star, for example, in the form of a supernova explosion SN 1987a

You make the wrong conclusions. There is always synthesis (A+D/H --> B) possible to gain net energy. Of course you can gain more energy after A+D-->B+D --> A + 4-He as we did find in our famous London reaction.

• You make the wrong conclusions. There is always synthesis (A+D/H --> B) possible to gain net energy. Of course you can gain more energy after A+D-->B+D --> A + 4-He as we did find in our famous London reaction.

What do you mean by “getting clean energy”? Energy is a measure (number) of the movement of matter. The movement of what matter you receive in the form of pure energy during the reaction!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.