Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

Since this is an 'aftermath discussion'. Rossi in a way is teaching people lessons in how to use or misuse equipment such as pumps, VOMs and scopes and how that can fool educated people, and also at the same time actually inventing a new form of math. On the plus side If researchers duplicate any of his results, we will now know what to look for. He is kinda like the 'Penn and Teller' of LENR. I am also learning here what to check. It in a way is educational. I am not being disingenuous here.

As I look at the current state here in 'a bit of disbelief'. I am not sure why any replicator is still working on the dogbone, when Rossi himself has clearly moved on.

E-cat scrapped then dogbone scrapped but now new device that has the same unbelievable metrics. If you use his system of checking measurements you are good to go.

If may ask those that still believe in him one question. It would be what would it take at this point to doubt him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWCGwB7idc

Lets hope so Axil. I read your stuff on Vortex. I am not sure why you believe in Rossi anymore but do what you think is right. Don't change. I have never understood why people that disagree with you need to insult. They just can move on or maybe come up with a rational response. We disagree on LENR+ and I think Rossi needs to fade away but you and others are waiting for the super quark XQ (I think its now called) we are all trying to fix the same problem. Just do what you think -- screw the written critiques unless a valid point is raised then reflect and respond. Even me. But I will be damned if I ever critique you for thinking outside the box.

Yes I kinda agree with this. But I would also see if anything other made claims people are interested in that can be tested. I would like to nail this down a bit before more replicators spend more time and address all the complaints at once. Just my 2cts.

@Alan,

If you want to purchase the one on e-Bay and test it, I'll reimburse you the entire amount. Then after done testing, if you wouldn't mind attempting to re-sell on e-Bay. I'll take whatever you get for it, minus some amount for your hassle.

It isn't a new one, granted, and it may be a lemon. But it would at least give us a data point. I would really like to know who is blowing smoke: Rossi or Dewey.

IHFB,

One of those two have access to then and I am pretty sure they are not being used anymore. Maybe Dewey or whomever is posting for the other side can ask what happened to them. It is a good question.

If you go to the trouble to look up the names and C.V.s of the researchers in the major papers from 1989 through 2000 or so, you can easily determine that those people are now somewhere between 80 and 100 years old if they are still alive. Very few people still conduct laboratory research at those ages. Most of them are dead. You can confirm that with an actuarial table.

I have their obituaries so I know which ones are dead, but you don't need that information. Surely you know that most people are dead by age 90, and very few are capable of doing laboratory research.

They made good progress while they lived and had funding. They did get better results. A few of them still are getting better results.

Jed - I live in DC and I get this message. There are real scientists working on this. Either way they just want to know.

In which way is hurting ?

Good or bad Rossi has taken the public attention again on LENR after years that LENR was almost forgot.

Look at this Forum. The most active threads are about Rossi.

But I presume also that some people feel hurt because Rossi has the only really working LENR technology and so there is the risk that all the other disappear.

Which way hurting?- good question -> You know maybe it is helping.... but not that I can see it. He may have driven some folks to look at LENR. But to answer your question directly ; he is causing people that have funds away from the field. As they see it as toxic.

I am a strong believer in LENR. Maybe if I could ask him someday.... I would say 'why don't you retire take the money and enjoy life and not get poked by all these people? '

He won this lawsuit. Life is too short you know.

Most damaging for the LENR development is the unprofessional approach of Darden et.al. who thought they could play as technology developers and financial investors at the same time, without even having the minimum requirements of necessary technical know-how. what they actually have done was try and error. J.T. Vaughn's testimonies reveal such a high degree of organizational and, above all, technical inability, that I claim them 100% responsible for the fact, that we today still not have clarity about the functionality of Rossi's technology. But above all, Thomas Darden is the one who has set-in a bloody and incapable beginner on the perhaps biggest deal in human history and has not been able to pull the emergency brake in time and find capable staff, but instead with mafia-methods tried to rescue his skin and the reputation of his investment fund, which also went completely wrong with this settlement in court. And if someone claim that all this are just peanuts and the lawsuit is a minor issue for such a big investor, then I consider that one takes his son only to such a business appointment, if it is really significant.

I am not happy with IH now but this does not change the fact that Rossi's Ecat did not work. I have not spent anytime on if IH did the required due diligence, as I am sure that is now apparent they 'IH' missed the boat. But Rossi is pretty clear now. But as angry as I am with IH now I can see how they wanted to cut the loss. Not happy but understand it. I have to. Nothing will change the fact that it didn't work.

Quite literally nothing. While LENR exists! this ecat/quarkX will never be in a store in our lifetimes.

This is no longer a question if (in the USA) that it is nuclear, nor a question if it is safe (OSHA) or regulated (state governments) or even a patent (UPSTO) this is not the one to follow anymore. We need to get on to better ideas that have more promise.

Oh well another post for tonight. Someone else here posted a link so I followed the post that lead to this mess on ECW so forgive me original poster as I donot remember your name I meant no harm.

This is going to kill LENR someday. After the Me356 device debacle this is just getting harmful.

If anyone reads this comment just look at what is happening in the comments. I mean read the comments.

I hate talking past people. Just read it.

http://e-catworld.com/2017/07/…al-regarding-ecco-device/

Why are you so squeamish, you have a lot of freedom here, just stand over it!

Mary I agree with Rends here. Your posts have been getting better; and are more informative and less personal. You are putting more meat in your posts and less insults. People tune the insults out. So please keep with the new Mary. The mods are just here from keeping us all calling each other assholes. They are quite frank about it.

il_340x270.1171324022_kxpc.jpg

Be a sailor ;)

Shane D.

One of your best comments. I was not anti Rossi. Just pro LENR. I just can not stand being deceived. I mean I can not. I am still pizzed at IH for not following up on one of their representatives saying that they would fix the problem. That Doctore fellow is a scoundrel and he should retire from this LENR world as he has done enough damage.

This is almost as bad. But the one thing I really do not get all the people I have been talking to here for years continuing believing a deceiver. He needs to go and shut up.

How obvious does it need to be gosh... Some of the believers need to understand he is just hurting us now.

@slashdevslashnull , we have concrete reason to think you're a sock puppet account. We're having a discussion about how to handle sock puppet accounts and the people who create them.

Thank you Eric.

While you are having your discussions I would consider that it can not be done other than a simple few things.

If someone is using VPNs you are not going to fix it.

Some people here .......not saying which one of our locked out users has the ability to script things

I will never respect someone here who breaks a ban with another userid.

This is a place for discussing LENR not a battle ground. And FFS respect it.

/anyone want pizza?

I was referring to the demo that will take place by the end of the year: I think it will be a presentation, not a test conducted by third parties. As for the sale of the reactors, I presume that the first customers will want to have a private demonstration of operation before completing the purchase.

Yes that scoundrel has nothing more to prove. He made his mark.

I see. You are protecting Axil. I have seen Axil's "work" for years. Like THH, I do not choose to engage. But I am glad that you find his musings illuminating. I am sure they give you a deeper understanding of the world than the rest of us poor slobs.

I am also protecting Axil he as a voice and supplies educational links. He is trying to make this world a better place. I am not sure if after all these years I have ever ever seen him make a personal attack on another forum member. We would all lose if we lost his voice. And you can choose not to read his stuff. And take anything with a grain of salt. That link provided was valid.

What that implies . . . A few brains on the planet . . . So, you are saying there is hope that aliens will come down to earth and make me president of earth because they like my brain patterns. I mean, THH's brain patterns!

If aliens liked TTH's brain patterns at all then surely he would be allowed to post on Planet Rossi so if he ever is made president it's because of his ingredients in his secret curry recipe

Toserveman.jpg

I second that from the above poster. Ms Mary has never tried to doxx anyone and only point out her viewpoint. It bothers me because someone once drove away a voice. But everyone can carry something too far.

Doxxing is kinda weird as it can backfire since information is so freely available on the internet using the wayback machine (archive) and well common information like DNS records or personal websites entries that have been discarded. So weird that it's best left alone. But you know some folks do not get it. Maybe they should unless they want to come out, if not do not dox. Just a thought.

Oh well mods some heads up next time as that thread was bumping.

This bares (and bears) repeating. My copypasta.

I'm still licking my wounds but my gaze has turned towards IH and they said they would fix this issue. Oh boy, it was AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN a ploy all along wasn't it? Posturing is that the right term? Next time you guys pipe up... No matter what Rossi did in the end is was about the money, not making this a better world. And before some paid stooge comes in from either side I would really consider it.

c25306c2c02c6bdd39b7342c19cd10a2e9914bea1ae5f3094340e8f89aaf2f8c.jpg

This article mentions Professor Hew Price in regards to retrocausal quantum theory.

https://phys.org/news/2017-07-…uantum-theory-future.html

When LENR is activated by the kerr effect, the SPPs on the nanoparticle breaks time symmetry. The resulting quasiparticle that emerges looks like and behaves as a tachyon monopole, a particle that looks like it travels backward in time. Ask Hew Price if this LENR based mechanism sheds any light in retrocausality in quantum theory?

Yeah Alan ask him what Axil said, I think 8)

I'm still stuck in group theory after 2 weeks and kinda busy. Just write it on a napkin.

I think you have a problem to understand that what you call "character flaws" might actually be a discussion about ethics an morality. And this is perhaps an even more relevant discussion than the pseudo-technical ones. I dont see why it should be forbidden to discuss the morality of the forum members when those kind of arguments are used in every other post about Rossi? Doesn' make sense.

Hi new person and welcome. Have you been here by chance before? Or just joining in? A great day to join eh?

To me- clearly, very clearly Rossi won this case on this simple criteria -> that he gets to 'move on' to another day and so a hat tip to you sir. Good luck with your new investors. To summarize fake companies fake reports fake client and you get a draw? That sir is a clear win. And another feather to your counsel. Bravo!