Rjzk Member
  • Male
  • from Finland
  • Member since Feb 18th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rjzk

For those interested in the latest development in the ECE, here's Horst Eckardt's (mail address: [email protected]) latest publication:

The intrinsic structure of fields

Here's the abstract:

"In field theory, physical action is explained by fields, which are present
    in the entire space under consideration. Standard physics only describes
    the effects of fields, but ignores the question: “of what are the fields
    actually composed?” Some “out of the box” thinkers like Nicola Tesla and
    Tom Bearden have provided answers, but could not integrate their views
    into the framework of existing physics. The internal structure of fields is
    also a new subject in ECE theory. This theory can give a quantitative
    explanation by using the spin connection structure of spacetime and its
    antisymmetry relations. A static electric field becomes equivalent to a
    flow of aether particle compounds consisting of internal oscillations, which
    leads to gravitation as a special electromagnetic radiation that interacts
    with charge elements of matter."

BLE scanner 4.0 from bluepix is available for both IOS and Android AFAIK, but at least now you realize that there’s a number of unknown devices around you, just need to find if these are people or not.

(I should have stayed away from this discussion, but because it's too late now here's one more message, i hope the last one from me.)

OK i need to clarify a little bit more what i observed.

I had my phone (bluetooth ON) in a condo in room A and the scanner-tablet in room B. When staying in the room B the room A was around a corner the scan-software could not detect the phone.

When i moved with a tablet from room B to room A the scanner started to see the phone but in addition to that showed also more of those "ghost"-addresses. The phenomena could be repeated.

My conclusion is that the software detects also some distorted reflections of the original signal and interprets those as real addresses. This is more likely explanation for the "ghosts" than some vaccination-conspiracy. Another reason for this conclusion is that the "ghost"-signal strength was a lot lower than in the known real cases. This also points to reflections (signal damping).

Curbina:

Just for curiosity i installed the corresponding(?) Android-application Bluetooth LE Scanner in the tablet.

The first scan showed ~10 of those Unknown Device-addresses.

But e.g. the Samsung-phone showed as a Samsung TV.

JedRothwell:

It's enough for me to be reasonably immune when the Covid death rate in our neighbouring country is >1000 deaths/day and getting worse.

There has been an ongoing rumour that people that has got the covid shots begin shortly after to broadcast a BLE bluetooth MAC address.

You probably remember the earlier claim that they inject a micro-chip into your body included in the the vaccine? There was even a circuit diagram of that chip, which actually turned out to be a copy of a guitar effect unit. This bluetooth-unit rumour sounds as believable.

Anyway i had to test the claim with myself. I'm an older guy, 66 (unfortunately not a lady). I have got already two portions of vaccine:

1. Astra-Zeneca

2. Moderna

So the conditions for the succesfull bluetooth connections are perfect, at least two of those transmitters should be in my body. My test device was a Lenovo tablet which i kept in my hands when i tried to see if there is any connection available. Unfortunately i could see only my mobile phone and our smart-TV, nothing else. Maybe both transmitters have already died because of beer/wine/brandy flowing in my blood every now and then ?

Ed's paper includes a description of (Shoulders) EVs in chapter "MBL Energy Estimation by Feynman, Shoulders and Bostick":

"Earlier, Winston Bostick noticed this anomalous magnitude of concentration in the plasmoids he

researched, and in his articles he called them "vortex filaments." Bostick, Feynman and Shoulders

believed that these concentrations of charge violated the known space charge laws. However, they

believed that this kind of object exists even though it violates the law of mutual repulsion"

Now it would be interesting to hear Wyttenbach's opinion from his theory point of view - does SO(4) allow such constructions ?

Wyttenbach

You mentioned in some other thread earlier that these kinds of structures require > 3D.

Also that the Maxwell-equations need to be extended to higher dimensions to achieve that.

How about starting the whole discussion from the extended equations ? Would it be easier to understand

these results as a consequence of the new set of equations ?

If i understood correctly what FT said that the main problem is to get enough electromagnetic excitation power in the THz-range. Their solution is to create very sharp, high dU/dt (or dI/dt), pulses and wish enough harmonic components in the high frequency area. It is easy to understand the problem, because the highest electric frequencies in normal life are those found in WiFi or inside a microwave oven, a few GHz. So 1000x more is needed. I checked a little bit in the internet what is available at the moment. The fastest components seem to be capable of handling a few hundreds of GHz but THz is still far-away.

To succeed they need to invent something quite exotic to overcome the problem. Fortunately there is quite a lot of interest in this frequency area especially in sensor development so maybe suitable components are soon available there ?

Very interesting.

In addition to the results they have achieved there are two key-points here.

1) They can repeat the experiments by careful and well documented (also boring) test-design.

2) Collaboration between scientists. Montgomery Childs seems to be a person who can convince both the investors but also the scientists so that they can co-operate and discuss openly.

With a little of imaginative effort, and comparing its work to the one of other researcher, we can argue that probably EVOs are aggregate of charged particles, mainly electrons, glued or "cohered" by slow neutrinos and/or a stable magnetic configuration

It would be interesting to hear @Wyttenbach's opinion if this is possible from the 4D-theory point of view. There is some kind of analogy between the result of 4He nucleus consisting of 4 protons and the possibility to construct some kind of electron clusters.

Has there been some forum software modification lately ? I typically login only if i'm going to write a message, otherwise just checking new messages without login. Now it seems that login is required always.

Accidental feature modification ?

Still one more comparison. How about a positron v.s. a proton ? They both have the same charge, +e, but totally different mass.

The mass-difference between an electron/positron and a proton has been one of the unsolved questions a long time. If the mass is a magnetic property in the end, maybe you have a good explanation to this also.

Actually one answer is already (might requiry some understanding) in the chapter

"4.2 Proton mass calculations" from

"The proton, electron structure, its resonances and fusion products" by Wyttenbach.

The discussion is about electron/proton but i suppose it doesn't matter whether it's an electron or positron.

This is pretty easy. Inside out flux is topologically left or right winded there is no classic symmetry in SO(4). If both particles met (under ideal conditions only) then all binding forces are opposite = cancel and thus only EM flux remains. The 3D/4D flux matrix is given in my writeups. With this you also will understand why only our protons do exist!

Still one more comparison. How about a positron v.s. a proton ? They both have the same charge, +e, but totally different mass.

The mass-difference between an electron/positron and a proton has been one of the unsolved questions a long time. If the mass is a magnetic property in the end, maybe you have a good explanation to this also.

There are two pictures:

- The macroscopic world according Maxwell - this needs only tiny extensions for interactions with dense mass.

- Dense mass world cannot work with axioms = charge & "blubber mass".

Magnetic flux is the only "stuff" that exists nothing else is needed to define physics. On the atomic level the magnetic moment is not generated by a ring current as in fact the field moves with "c" and the charge is at rest. This is given by the Faraday law. But the picture is completely symmetric of course, if you look at the magnetic moment only!

Some more thinking. Let's have an electron and a positron. If they are according to your theory kind of magnetic structures it might be a piece of cake to construct the model of a positron from the model of an electron. Some phase-shift in the field and that's it :) .

As we know when these particles meet each other the result is a disaster, they both disappear and continue as photons moving in space with the speed of light . Or should we call the result as electro-magnetic waves in this case? Now when the original particles contain energy capsulated in limited volume in their structure, what does happen to the local magnetic structures in order to be transformed to electro-magnetic waves?

If i remember correctly it should be also possible to get an electron-positron pair as a result ( a reverse process) when two (suitable) photons collide.

Maybe this can't be be possible if we think only the waves. Interaction of waves is not possible.

How about your theory, what does it tell about this ? If it is possible to transform capsulated magnetic structures to waves, maybe the reverse should also be possible ?