Rjzk Member
  • Male
  • from Finland
  • Member since Feb 18th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rjzk

It might be interesting to study the possibilities of a standard car Xenon-light controllers as a starting point for hobbyists.

Here is a quite clear description of the controller operating principle. Especially fig.3 tells the whole story of the operation:

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/appnotes/01372a.pdf

There are probably quite many technical details to be modified and questions to be answered:

- from AC to DC, rectification is needed

- how to modify the circuit to deliver lower final voltage (probably much lower than the typical 83-85 V, at least if we believe Rossi :) ) ?

- is 0.4 A enough for operation ?

- does anyone know the required voltage as a function of gas mixture and pressure, also anode-cathode distance ?

Anyway the controller includes already the ignition sequence with the high voltage, 25 kV

+ negative resistance area current regulation

FYI for those who might be interested ... 2'nd paper from Horst Eckardt "The full path of calculation through Cartan geometry"

The abstract:

During the development of ECE theory, several aspects of Cartan geometry were touched. In this article we present the big picture, how physics evolves over the entire range of Cartan geometry. The tetrad cor-responds to a given potential, and over several stages all types of connections are computed up to the torsion forms, which correspond to physical force fields. We put together all relevant equations of Cartan geometry. The potential is simplified by using a novel restriction to polarization.This simplification is translated to the tangent space of Cartan geometry by choosing the unit vectors of this space to be parallel to those in the base manifold. This leads to a diagonal tetrad matrix. Examples are given for some physical systems. In particular, a new justification for the Evans B(3) field is found.

A sad message for ECE-theory followers dated at 2019-05-01:

Sad news

Myron Evans passed away at Morriston Hospital, Swansea last night. We will post more information about condolences to the family, his wishes and funeral arrangements as they become available. I am sure many of his readers will join with me in expressing our sincere condolences to his wife and family.

For instance the A-B effect cited by some as a QM effect is explained by Mills classically

As usual, Evans has his explanation about, in this case, Aharonov-Bohm:

"The Aharonov Bohm effect is defined in ECE2 as a region where electric and magnetic fields are absent hut in which the vacuum four potential is non-zero. The Aharanov Bohm vacuum is distinguished from the vacuum defined by the absence of charge current density and it is shown that the Aharonov Bohm vacuum contains a vector potential which can cause electron spin resonance and nuclear magnetic resonance in the absence of a magnetic field."

Text (hand-written equations) and calculation simulations

Strange, but not much feedback to that, which sound almost revolutionary to me.

If i understand this correctly the experiments prove (at least indirectly) that the reality consists of more than the usual 3+1 dimensions.

Then this probably also means that exactly the same 3-dimensional reflection we observe in our would could be a consequence of several different types of events in higher dimensions.

If we arrange two similar test cases and get different results, is there any possibility to check that the test-setup was the same in higher dimensions ?

The second part - could that be some kind of starting point of explaining the entanglement ?

Rjzk

If I wanted or could do things traditionally (i.e. Mizuno-style plasma electrolysis) I wouldn't have called the thread "unconventional".

Sorry, my purpose was not to critisize your tests. It's nice that someone shares openly all the results to the interested ones.

I just wanted to show that test as one example of getting good results. Maybe there is something that could be scaled down from 200V level to 12 V. In your case the max. power is ~ 120 W v.s. the Naudin case ~ 700W. And as you mention short-circuit that means that the voltage level requirement is quite low.

One thing that has been bothering me is that already at that time Naudin could get > 2 COP with quite a simple arrangement, when e.g. for Brillouin it is hard to exceed that value with much more sophisticated system.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to inform about the traditional plasma-electrolysis (maybe everyone has already gone through the Naudin-pages) but here is one example anyway:

Test 4

To me the Naudin-pages are some of the best documented tests for those who want to try something.

You should have heard the shriek of the Tesla-like coil I built (before it nearly killed me - the arcs and sparks were not safe at all).

I (for reasons unknown) stacked 6 identical stainless steel dog food bowls, separated by rolls of electrical tape laying flat in the bottom of each bowl, and adjusted them so that the six bowls had a gap of about 1.5 cm between them, equally over the entire area of each bowl. The top and bottom bowls were connected to Earth and the Tesla coil output respectively. Once one spark set could jump from one bowl to the next, the effect cascaded into thousands of sparks jumping between the bowls in thousands of locations, like a chocolate fountain made of violet and blue sparks. I can hear the horrible sound clearly in my mind 30 years later.

(A pencil was laying on the table, and rotated itself in the field of the device, allowing a fat arc to jump nearly 10 cm from the spark fountain, through the pencil core, arced again over to a metal-framed chair, then another 10 cm to my leg. My leg stiffened so fast it launched me away over a meter to safety. Otherwise I probably would be dead now. I turned it off, put it in a box, and never operated it again.)

Loosely related to the subject. There was an American TV-series here a few months ago about Tesla's heritage and building Tesla's death-ray. The guys even visited Tesla-museum in Serbia and got a permission to take photos of some of the original hand-written notes. The other thing is that finally they also succeeded in constructing some kind of a death-ray device. It was a about 3 m high Tesla transformer. They could destroy a drone from a distance about 3-4 m from the device. So i suppose the voltage of the "lightning" needs to be several MVs in order to achieve this.

Sorry, I have very limited understanding of this theory (or any other theory...), but one starting point for "Spin Connection Resonance" could be found here, starting at slide 39:

http://www.aias.us/documents/m…aneous/ECE-popular-en.pdf

A desire to remain anonymous on a forum like this one is a sign of a serious problems with either ones life or mental health.

Here's my comments from the lunatics-group.

Everyone here is speaking about "this" forum or relations inside this forum or trust between forum-members. In the present internet world any kind of privacy doesn't exist and the situation is getting worse all the time. So my advice to everyone is keep your anonymity as long as possible even in the case of very neutral forums like cars etc.

Sounds probably quite paranoid (but hey, i got already a diagnose to be mentally ill..). I also see the situation in that way that in both cases, real name or anonymous, there is some reason for that.

O-day is the day when Red Pill should be taken.

Red Pill ?

"One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all ... " (Jefferson Airplane/White Rabbit)

(Sorry, i couldnt' resist ... )

The clay-structures look very interesting but i don't have any idea what you are trying to achieve. Could you tell a bit more what is the basic idea of the final construction ? Which theory is behind your device ?

I have seen you mentioning e.g. Tesla-transformer somewhere. Is it there to get enough voltage or because of some other possible effects ?

How about then the form of each component? Where comes the design for those ? They have quite a special, even strange form, each of those. And for sure you have an idea what is the purpose of each of them.

What I find interesting is that a number of inventions over the past century producing very closely related conditions for EVO generation (for example T.H. Moray's glow discharge tubes, Nikola Tesla's extremely high frequency magnetically quenched spark gaps, E.V. Gray's systems, and SEVERAL others) produced a form of "cold electricity" that seemed to have superconductive properties. When used to power electric motors with heavy loads, such motors did not run hot at all. This mysterious form of electrical current even produced holes in the glass coverings of light bulbs: an effect that could be imagined as the remittance of an EVO. My guess is that even if EVOs themselves were flowing through the wires, the impacts of EVOs onto the anodes or collector grids used to produce the cold current were somehow imparting similar superconducting patterns that ran along the surface of the wires.

Here's one view to cold electricity:

http://www.aias.us/documents/numerical/ECE-2nd-Current.pdf

After the last flop, still waiting for the promised public demo proving the claim of excess heat.

Quite a strange attitude. Even if the reactions don't produce a single joule of excess energy, the results are extra-ordinary. Instead of chemical reactions this is possible only by some kind of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions. Wasn't this the basic requirement ?

Now it is interesting to see possible explanations about the results at least from the following theory groups:

- Axil

- Zephyr

- Standard theory

- Mills