Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

LDM - Nice job keeping with the Planet Rossi outward focus mission - never ever never ever ever ever ask any questions about Rossi's explanation for an empty tube that showed a 9X multiple - ever. Now lets ask you some questions - are you concerned about "the secret" getting to the Dupe'salla boys? Turning an empty or stuffed powder tube into a 9X miracle heater is no little feat - you just need right mix of cheap Chinese electronics, the "power supply trick" and some Rossi stagecraft magic. BTW - you're not going to be able to fool the non-Planet Rossians by adding a battery to your circuit this time. We also learned a lot from your "instructions" to Bass. Was he ever able to locate the left-handed smoke sifter - skyhook version?

Alan - Fulvs was right there. Rossi refused to come up from FL to help with the unsuccessful replication attempts until TD ordered him because of this "specific problem". Classic takedown and surprising response from the inventor extraordinaire not. Nothing left but burnt toast ash after the R'ster flamed out on that one.

Watching Planet Rossi's faux star collapse is a most disgusting and despicable sight. Sort of an inverse version of "The Concert"

RossAhi - but of course - your signature parseplay on words "effect". The audience has been educated by your years of factoid dicing / word-smith slicing and is smarter than that now RossAhi. When does the Fulvio magic box at Uppsala that suddenly makes everything work just before the trial announcement "leak" out?

Wonderful Jack and thank you! In keeping with the positive spirit and tone established by Sir Cole, I believe that the employees and families of those involved in the Italian court and prison system were grateful for the man years of employment opportunity that Rossi blessed them with in the 80's and 90's. Cadillac and the South Beach Condo and Homeowners Association both want to know where to send a thank you note. Both members of the Pinball Source Code Software Developers Union (PSCSDU) are incredibly fortunate for the visionary leadership and sacrifice that Rossi made to keep their art alive. Frank Acland, Vessy and Peter Gluck rose to fame on Rossi's back (or maybe front) and I hope that they have been thankful and not just takers. Surely we have not thought of everyone......

Ah - another Planet Rossi swarm-pack.

Rossele - Defkalion turned out to be two scammers trying to outscam each other. IH was your peak opportunity to convert anything that you had into long term contributing value but you blew it because either you misrepresented the meager results you may have had or because you had nothing all along (most highly likely the latter) and went Peak Stupid instead. You continue to damage yourself while damaging others - its what you do. Look at the trail of destruction, imprisoned colleagues, ruined companies, ecological disasters, financial losses and ruined reputations in your wake. The gig is up and accountability is once again at your doorstep. You're going to have to pay this time and no amount of spin will save you or your crime family brethren.

Italian lawyer -It is evident that you are not a lawyer. Rossi took $10M in exchange for rights to his invention. He did not deliver and now doesn't get to claim

harm as a result of being paid and not delivering. Planet Rossi law schools are as bad as Planet Rossi physics, science, logic, rhetoric, history, math, and etc, etc etc...

Moved from RVD2 - reason - personal attack more suited to this space and subject of a complaint made to moderators. Alan.

How is it so hard for Planet Rossi (inclusive of 3 LF Mods) to understand that Rossi sold his IP rights in specific territories for $10M? The language is very straightforward and not confusing to those who can read a contract. He signed the contract, accepted the wire and actually had a time period afterwards where he could have refunded and gotten his rights back if he had cognitive dissonance. But no, he went and purchased Cadillacs, condos and not telling what else. Only on Planet Rossi can you rewrite the history of your actions and concrete meaning of contracts with the support of your Dupes (and that now definitively includes Dupe-salla).

I also find it amusing that several brave souls on LF want to wave the due diligence flag again. That was a complex analysis and risk assessment

and the go decision was from a high risk $$ pool that was assembled for inventions that might change the world for the better. Do any of you teardown artist, naysayers and haters put your resources to work for change when loss is more likely than gain?

Italianlawyer - what Eric said. IH has a paid up IP license to all Rossi ecat IP in their territory into perpetuity. That doesn't appear to have any positive value right now.

Are you hear to help Rossi maintain his crime spree cover-up from his days in the mother country? How far back can you go?

If you Planet Rossi types had only paid 1/100th of this kind of attention to Rossi's details over the past 5 years then his charade would have been exposed years ago. Oh wait......

Rends - I see you have found all the proof you need of Chinese "investment". With this standard of yours, the world should have been petroleum free a decade ago. One day I hope that someone can explain to you how things work at the regional level in China - lots of announcements, photo-ops, bill boards, signs, hooplah, noise.... I could go on but won't.

Err.....Alan - you're not having the best day. I guess you just plain missed the "Ahi" at the beginning of that part of my post.

Ahi is on a mission for Planet Rossi and, if possible, you should try to separate yourself and begin the trudge back to middle ground as a LF moderator.

So weak Alan.

Ahi - I see that the Planet Rossi escape / excuse PR plan has been put into motion. Needed that a little ahead of schedule I see.

You'll now only be able to fool your remnant with that one. Looking forward to the entertainment and please don't be so predictable.

Alan - why do you guys keep falling for the deception of Planet Rossi? The UK Citywire article was from May 2016 and was featured then by Rossi on JNOP by one of his socks. The guy is a master and keeps getting away with it in part because of the inattention to detail by the remnant of those whom he has deceived.

Eric - $250M is a total Planet Rossi fabrication. The actual raise is still 8 figures and sadly, a meaningful percentage of those funds that were intended for CF research now flows into the coffers of the law profession.

Alan - The entire rig was a trick by Rossi and Fulvio. We insisted that they isolate the reactors for individual measurement and that is how we caught them. The reality is that all of the cars on Planet Rossi get 3mpg while the sales sticker claims 27mpg. TD out-tricked the tricksters. In a separate previous incident that I witnessed, R was showing 450C or so for a reactor test on his control box when a temp gun showed something like 275C. I was close enough to sense the heat, had my doubts and put a temp gun on the device out of curiosity. R saw me do this, flipped a couple of switches and claimed possible runaway then emptied the room. He then told T Barker to "keep those lawyers out of here" which I, as a polite civilian and not a lawyer, was happy to oblige.

He's caught but is a crafty survivor - its going to be an interesting summer.