Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

From CNN it’s am:

“In Japan, more people died from suicide last month than from Covid in all of 2020. And women have been impacted most”

This publication is the Bible of “Group Think Blue”, even Jed has to believe this.

Well, there is "one" source outside his blog. Frank, captain of the Starship E-cat world, said he saw a skype demo. A box plugged into the mains. Some of the meters connected said out > in. Convincing enough for me.

What should concern everyone about the crew of Starship E-cat, is that they can vote and reproduce

Why worry about safety when you are trying to save the planet? At least you have to respect AR for just carrying on regardless of any authority, academic, state or otherwise - he is a complete anarchist! Which I respect because I support eXtinction Rebellion in support of actually doing something about climate change rather than just enlessly discussing it and being paid huge CEO salaries for doing nothing. This is the frustration G Thunberg has vocalized and is a mass-movement amongst our teenage rebels! (lots of naughty children burning down 5G masts and stabbing drug dealers in London!) Good luck to the New Generation I say and I have said it all in my music (its banned by the BBC)!

I think he’s just another run of the mill crook with a different Ponzi scheme twist ?

But that’s me, I’m a simple guy

Here is the news from Georgia. The Trump administration Task Force warned the state it must take steps to control COVID-19. This is like having Evel Knieval tell you, "maybe that motorcycle stunt is too dangerous." Our nitwit governor Alfred E. Newman responded: "I do not see any reasons to take any additional steps right now. We have plenty of hospital capacity." I would add that we also have plenty of space in the graveyards.

Check out Illinois results.

Our nitwit Governor, (Blue by the way),

is doing everything the “experts” tell him to do, but cases and deaths continue to rise.

Doesn’t really help if people don’t heed the warnings, overwhelming majority in Cook County, (Blue by the way).

It ain’t political Jed, so stop it please, it’s foolish people making foolish decisions.

“Sort of a conspiracy of silence”?

Mercy, the people that have commented on this study are probably locked up in the Bastille or being audited.

Anyone can see what is going on. It is abundantly clear. It has been widely reported, in enormous detail, in the mass media and in technical journals.

Read the reports by the WHO and other expert agencies, and read the reports of what happened in S. Korea, Taiwan, Greece, New Zealand, Japan (so far) and other countries that kept the number of per capita deaths as low as China. They are 100 to 1000 times lower than the U.S. and others. They took conventional public health measures such as contract tracing and quarantine. They upgraded these methods using 21st century internet and data processing technology, and they kept the pandemic at bay. They kept economic damage to a minimum. They were able to keep their schools open. In some cases they had temporary, limited lockdowns, but in most cases they did not. There were some mild, short-term lockdowns in Japan but they were mostly ignored. A lockdown is a last-ditch response when all else has failed. In the US all else failed because nothing else was done.

In February, the WHO recommended that all countries follow these steps. They described them in great detail. The Koreans and others listened to them and followed their advice, while the US ignored them. In March, Kushner recommended these steps be implemented, but someone in the White House decided not to take any of the recommended steps. This caused the deaths of 250,000 people. Nearly all of them could have been saved if the US had followed this advice. It was an avoidable, unnecessary tragedy.

Every governor could have implemented state wide steps to reduce infection,

but few did, the result is what we see.

S.Korea, Taiwan, Japan, New Zealand are all islands and it is infinitely easier to cope with tourism, border traffic & crossings than the US Jed, even you must see this?

South Korea is a little bigger than Indiana,

Imagine how difficult it would be stop any/all border traffic thru Indiana?

The US is what it is, contact tracing would never work here with people crossing borders and doing business openly 24/7,

And an overwhelming # of asymptotic carriers who could effectively spread the virus for weeks and never know it.

We need Morpheus to get in his hover ship the Nebacanazur, go to the surface and broadcast his pirate signal.

Then unplug the masses from this Matrix of media misinformation & malfeasance.

DO BOTH - hedge your bets - embrace modern medicine (with a kiss!) then run away to infinity if necessary to get away, fly away. My record producer is coming for a visit - she is head of the label and coming from New York for a visit in Cornwall. She is a big boss and I am to be honest shit-scared about how to deal with her A multi-millionairess. So this is a secret visit no questions asked I guess! And She Knows All About The Covid Conspiracy (whatever that is????) Any way I just hope things get back to normal soon so we can get on with our work building cold fusion reactors.:):):):)

I suppose if I try to seduce her - wou

Well-I am just trying to raise charity money for good causes whether its for global warming or virus elimination or saving children n Africa or India or Newcastle or London di y get my drift!

ask her what’s holding up my royalty and residual payments.

DO BOTH - hedge your bets - embrace modern medicine (with a kiss!) then run away to infinity if necessary to get away, fly away. My record producer is coming for a visit - she is head of the label and coming from New York for a visit in Cornwall. She is a big boss and I am to be honest shit-scared about how to deal with her A multi-millionairess. So this is a secret visit no questions asked I guess! And She Knows All About The Covid Conspiracy (whatever that is????) Any way I just hope things get back to normal soon so we can get on with our work building cold fusion reactors.:):):):)

I suppose if I try to seduce her - wou

ask her what’s holding up my royalty and residual payments.

1 every other day after pulmonary embolisms in each lung.

1st time I have been in a hospital in 55+ years, ruptured disc surgery was easy,

Complications from ensuing blood clots nearly killed me.

They are nothing to take lightly, felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, not fun.

OG,

Sorry to say you are wearing your time with Jed. He is too far down the rabbit hole of

“Group Think Blue”.

He must believe what he is told to believe,

Exactly like the “Group Think Red” minions.

You are either with them or against them,

it simple that way.