Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Well, i understand you postulated that it exists a kind of hysteresis by gas dissociation/reassociation/excitation, generating xsh..

in this way what kind of Rayleigh paper you referred ?

Below an easy reading to better understand how classic plasma is working... ( No Hysteresis..)

Well, after took time to read the patent i can say that basically this is like Muzuno, a process of discharges in water.

However the team used one more electrode to stabilize "enlarge the plasma area".

In fact the vapor creation during discharges implies a plasma unstabilized this is why the team used another AC circuit to help for that.

About the Vortex it helps too to keep an enlarged plasma however maintly to well tune the cavity size in water by cavitation ( Storms NAE).

In parallel, some gases are included in the water by pressure.

Again, some magic powders are added by electrode decomposition.

My feeling.. very complex engineering now if they have found some xsh...

Well strange anyway if things become non disclosed don't bother more speculations..

In this way, why you tried a link with the Rayleigh plasma which runs at very lower pressure ?

yes I understood 1/35 rate.. that is right?

Some of my friends (women) saw this film with me.

I was so surprised because they are more accustomed to rather reading celebrity magazines..

However wanted to see this movie because the fashion film director..

Do you have an idea of the pressure reduction by a cyclone air filter you talked about ?

All these kind of plasmas are ionized no more than 0,1%.. that means 99,9% molecules remain neutral.. Next the other ions ionized stay at ambient temperature when their electrons only are hot regarding they mass difference (vs ions) implying an higher speed. Now what could be happen in this kind of vortex? I think ions will at an higher speed implying an again more fast electrons speed.. Evo ?

thank you for the sketch… now what does that mean in your mind.. reduced pressure?? Could we imagine a kind of venturi effect? Now the metal parts are only the electrodes? The matter ? Thanks Frogfall 👍

It was a sign, indeed, to unite around you, you need very particular persuation abilities..

And on a grey London evening on the 20th of July........But he left on a radiant day in an italian summer.. radiant as he was naturally, jovial and above all empathetic.. With his stiff upright posture, he was the Brett sinclair ( Persuaders) of the field. With his unbeatable accent and my difficulties in oral English, I was only able to really talk to him during his last organization at Assisi just before the covid. Indeed, listening to people, he knew how to be flexible with the participation fees, for example..and I thank him for that. Besides, on this, Alan smith have had to suffer my snoring...

I think he had found the best format with his Assisi events.. I hope it will continue even if it will now miss the icing on the cake.

Thank you Bill

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am sorry to inform you that Francesco Celani messaged me just now to say that our good friend and companion Bill Collis passed away peacefully in Nizza Monferrato a few hours ago, His life and work will be remembered at ICCf-25, and for a long time afterwards.

Best Wishes and Sincere Condolences to all affected.. Alan Smith

More simply than your postulate... electron capture ?