PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

this theme is missing from his updated paper.

That is really my point. Rossi explains nothing about energy generation. If Rossi had really explained anything perhaps his admirers wouldn't be going through such great pains trying to explain what they think he meant to explain. Especially on ECW. That site has become so Axilized that many posts seem to have been written by AI pseudoscience gibberish generation software.

8)

In his updated paper Rossi does convey (although somewhat obliquely) the various ways that the Vacuum might be contributing to energy generation.

Scientific papers should not be "oblique". Philosophy papers, maybe.

I must be dense. I do not see any explanation of energy generation (besides the bogus results at the end). Can you supply the specific sections and sentences you think describe this?

Note that overunity effects are common for both atomic hydrogen (Langmuir, R. Mills), both for rare gases (Papp engine, Chernetski plasma experiments) - it means that isolated spherical atoms fulfilling nonradiating condition are the secret here.

Mills theory is Hydrogen -> Hydrinos. That is it. Trying to tie Hydrinos to any of these others is ridiculous (although I don't know what Langmuir is).

Do you think you know more about Mills theory and technology than him?

Plus overunity effects are not "common". Our home heaters would be running on them now if they were common.

It is language like this that paints LENR and Hydrino researchers as crackpots.

Let us know what you think of it.

OMG, I have been spending my Christmas trying to make sense of Rossi mishmash of other peoples work. What a depressing life.

I have a lapsed undergraduate physics background. The people who should really comment are the peer reviewers.

Can you find any peer reviewer here?

Also the people he borrowed the math from should really be heard from.

What does Hanno Essen have to say about it? Is Essen working with Rossi?

The whole Darwin Lagrangian part was lifted from his Essens paper. (see attachment(

Some first quick thoughts (since nobody seems to have commented on the actual content of the "paper" yet).

All this about the SK. What happened to the SKL mostly electricity version?

If the SKL works as good as he said in his results section with a COP of 54, why the He double hockey sticks does he need the SKL?

The SK will win multiple Nobel Prizes if any of this is correct.

Quote from the very beginning:

"The E-Cat technology poses a serious and interesting challenge to the conceptual foundations

of modern physics".

My comment, how can something that has not been shown to work, or even really exist, challenge modern physics?

Section from the end rehashes all the test results are lifted from the bogus Stockholm "Industrialization".

If Rossi is not lying about customers having it, has someone else duplicated his spectral analysis results and energy generation/COPlenr-forum.com/attachment/15464/?

Has this device been given to anyone to replicate his experiment?

I am still going through the doc. Same thing is with the last version. It does not indicate any source of energy, and how this energy could be calculated.

This section hints at it but has a major issue:

"2.5 Entropy of the coherent clusters

Although the formation of charge cluster coherent states is compatible with the condition

of stationary Action 22 , its probability is heavily hindered by the extremely low entropy of

such states. The order of magnitude of the entropy ratio between non-coherent and coherent

congurations is approximately equal to the number N of interacting particles, considering

that the coherent state can be described by a single wave-function, as in BEC condensate.

The Darwin Lagrangian may be used for non coherent states of N interacting electrons

observed at time scales larger than the Zitterbewegung period (tz ' 8:1 10􀀀21s). In this case

the average value of the component of the vector potential orthogonal to electron velocity

vanishes and does not play a role in magnetic interactions, but his hidden in the kinetic

energy term, being the value of its module multiplied for the elementary charge equal to the

electron rest mass in natural units."

OK, paragraph 1 makes sense in that such coherent states should be low entry.

But paragraph 2, WTF? How does this explain that such clusters should form with lower entropy? It doesn't. It is total BS.

Like everything else in this paper, no real explanation of how energy is released "from the vacuum'".

Sam, can you explain paragraph 2 and how that somehow implies these low entropy clusters?

That is my quick take. I'll continue reading.Essen Darwin Lagrangian.PDF

Well about QX SK etc finally i expect a laser hidden inside one electrode.

Why would you expect this? From your lab or theoretical work with lasers in plasma? Or did "Rossisay" this? Or is it a "hunch"? And why must the laser be hidden inside? To conceal it's identity? (Maybe it signed a Rossi non-disclosure agreement. I expect Rossi's team to be hidden in the anode and his customers in the cathode). Finally what do sandwiches have to do with anything plasma related? Are you just hungry?

A computer beginner who became famous (probably by luck) quickly left a place where you had drunk yourselves in monotheistic thoughts, the university.

Unlike all the great scientists from this thread, he was downright stupid, he called his company like a fruit, what an idiot, that couldn't interest anyone.

Another idiot, French this time, who never went to school, his name was Ampère. With such a name your common sense as you said, would never have paid attention to it surely.

Not like I totally understand this weird language, but originally you were questioning my qualifications to deem such a "a clever guy" a charlatan.

I didn't bring it up, you did.

I gave some qualifications per your request.

Then you apparently complain that qualifications aren't important? You can't have it both ways.

Yes we know brilliant people without the proper qualifications exist. (ex Mills, I hope he is right).

But there are also smart people taken in by scam artists all the time.

But wasn't Abe HONEST? An HONEST liar?

I'll grant you he was called honest Abe. Plus my knowledge of history is worse than even physics.

I shouldn't call dead people liars. Perhaps all ex-presidents rarely lied.

Politicians are sometimes known for honesty, ethics, teamwork, and morals, in other universes.

But back to Rossi. He has a chronic history of lying and scamming.

Can I ask what happened to the closed loop skl? Now it needs a car battery to run?

The whole reason he supposedly delayed a year was to get this closed loop version going.

Remember raising the toasts in January? This SKL has been 2 years in development *after* the "industrialization" of the SK.

Where are the partners, the "team", the customers already so happy with the SK?

Where are the plates of crow that Axil said we would be eating "soon" in February?

Where the heck is Rossi now?

Europe (but not Italy)? Miami? Milan?

The North Pole preparing e-cats for Santa's Christmas sleigh?

Preparing for a Pinocchio play using his nose growing ability?

What is your background to try to understand what a clever guy said ?

BS Engineering Physics from Cornell. Working on computer vision systems, image analysis and signal processing algorithms, and software for 35+ years.

I never worked in pure physics directly though. I know that can't compare to Rossi's masters equivalent in philosophy. and long history of self-proclaimed success.

Now I'm curious what makes "a clever guy" an honest one? I thought Bernie Madoff was pretty clever.

Also I was wondering what makes you qualified to question my qualifications?

The only qualifications necessary to realize Rossi is a fraud are intelligence and common sense.

For example, when he claims to have hand soldered 10000 connections on a 100cm3 square reactor, most people could figure out he is lying.

Has anyone been reading the blog lately?

Rossi singled handedly is rewriting the laws of physics as they have been known for 100 years.

This from a guy with a bachelors degree equivalent in philosophy who likes to be called "Doctor".

I haven't seen this much scientific advancement since Miles Mathis.

Someone must have sent Rossi a link to some Electric Universe web sites and he skimmed them over and now he is going for it!

Andrea Rossi
    December 15, 2020 at 5:30 AM

Physicist:

During our experiments we found the formation of charge clusters that have a density that cannot be easily explained inside the usual paradigms. To understand this phenomenon it is essential to overcome the paradigm according to which elementary particles are massive point-like objects, accepting instead the concept of a pure electromagnetic origin of the matter.

Not to mention the fact that from a point-like model of the electron would derive an infinite electric field.

The formation of clusters of electrons in phase causes a lower entropy and the exploiting of the zero-point energy, with transfer of energy to the electrons not in phase. We are working on the study of this mechanism and on an integration of the paper you cited, updating it with the discoveries we made in the last two years of experimentation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Now he’s already back to building some sort of Plant made of many ecat thingys again.
    Because a giant complicated contraption is way more believable than a single table-top device that runs itself.

The plant is a completely closed loop prison, powered by ecats where inmates are forced to hand solder 10000 connections on each and every 100 cm sq skl reactor, one reactor a day for each prisoner. If each of the 10000 connections tests correctly with Rossi's AI software (no shorts, opens, etc) the inmate gets to eat that day. If not, it could be off to the gallows. In the prison slang it is called the eatcat.

All these historical events at least had pictures, articles, real humans showing up next to Rossi. For the last 1.5 years we have nothing but Rossisays on his blog. Along with devolvement of claims (it used to be closed loop, now no longer) This is exactly what Shane predicted. Just letting the scam ride until only the most stupid/naive/gullible/desperate/idealistic hang on. Really sad.

The absolute and undisputed king of weasel words, adds a new crowning achievement! God Willing!

1. Norma December 14, 2020 at 7:12 AM

Dr Rossi,

Have you the strength to write here: “I am sure that the Ecat SKL will be presented within the year 2021” ?

Thank you if you can,

Norma

2. Andrea Rossi December 14, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Norma:

I, Andrea Rossi, am sure that the presentation of the Ecat SKL will be made within the year 2021 ( God willing ).

Warm Regards,

A.R.