Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• All these historical events at least had pictures, articles, real humans showing up next to Rossi. For the last 1.5 years we have nothing but Rossisays on his blog. Along with devolvement of claims (it used to be closed loop, now no longer) This is exactly what Shane predicted. Just letting the scam ride until only the most stupid/naive/gullible/desperate/idealistic hang on. Really sad.

• All these historical events at least had pictures, articles, real humans showing up next to Rossi. For the last 1.5 years we have nothing but Rossisays on his blog. Along with devolvement of claims (it used to be closed loop, now no longer) This is exactly what Shane predicted. Just letting the scam ride until only the most stupid/naive/gullible/desperate/idealistic hang on. Really sad.

Now he’s already back to building some sort of Plant made of many ecat thingys again.
    Because a giant complicated contraption is way more believable than a single table-top device that runs itself.

• Now he’s already back to building some sort of Plant made of many ecat thingys again.
    Because a giant complicated contraption is way more believable than a single table-top device that runs itself.

A similar thought had briefly crossed my mind, but rather than a container - plant composed of many E-cats, what Rossi is talking about is an E-cat SKL manufacturing plant.

• Now he’s already back to building some sort of Plant made of many ecat thingys again.

The plant is a completely closed loop prison, powered by ecats where inmates are forced to hand solder 10000 connections on each and every 100 cm sq skl reactor, one reactor a day for each prisoner. If each of the 10000 connections tests correctly with Rossi's AI software (no shorts, opens, etc) the inmate gets to eat that day. If not, it could be off to the gallows. In the prison slang it is called the eatcat.

• Has anyone been reading the blog lately?

Rossi singled handedly is rewriting the laws of physics as they have been known for 100 years.

This from a guy with a bachelors degree equivalent in philosophy who likes to be called "Doctor".

I haven't seen this much scientific advancement since Miles Mathis.

Someone must have sent Rossi a link to some Electric Universe web sites and he skimmed them over and now he is going for it!

Andrea Rossi
    December 15, 2020 at 5:30 AM

Physicist:

During our experiments we found the formation of charge clusters that have a density that cannot be easily explained inside the usual paradigms. To understand this phenomenon it is essential to overcome the paradigm according to which elementary particles are massive point-like objects, accepting instead the concept of a pure electromagnetic origin of the matter.

Not to mention the fact that from a point-like model of the electron would derive an infinite electric field.

The formation of clusters of electrons in phase causes a lower entropy and the exploiting of the zero-point energy, with transfer of energy to the electrons not in phase. We are working on the study of this mechanism and on an integration of the paper you cited, updating it with the discoveries we made in the last two years of experimentation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• What is your background to try to understand what a clever guy said ?

• What is your background to try to understand what a clever guy said ?

BS Engineering Physics from Cornell. Working on computer vision systems, image analysis and signal processing algorithms, and software for 35+ years.

I never worked in pure physics directly though. I know that can't compare to Rossi's masters equivalent in philosophy. and long history of self-proclaimed success.

Now I'm curious what makes "a clever guy" an honest one? I thought Bernie Madoff was pretty clever.

Also I was wondering what makes you qualified to question my qualifications?

The only qualifications necessary to realize Rossi is a fraud are intelligence and common sense.

For example, when he claims to have hand soldered 10000 connections on a 100cm3 square reactor, most people could figure out he is lying.

• I don't believe this is how you solve probabilities, with matrices like this. I will have to pull out my text books. For example what vector do you multiply this matrix, and what is the solution? Or is it just a bad analogy?

My bad. I guess I should have said Table or Grid

My notation "x" was just the headings of the rows and columns. Since nobody but Abe LIncoln NEVER lies, a 2x3 TABLE (Oh! A 6-table!) should suffice --

[mostly truthful,mostly lies]

x

[has something, maybe has something, has nothing]

and I would put Rossi in row 2, column 2.

(And no .... I'm not going to explain why I put Rossi there until I have a lot more time on my hands).

• But wasn't Abe HONEST? An HONEST liar?

I'll grant you he was called honest Abe. Plus my knowledge of history is worse than even physics.

I shouldn't call dead people liars. Perhaps all ex-presidents rarely lied.

Politicians are sometimes known for honesty, ethics, teamwork, and morals, in other universes.

But back to Rossi. He has a chronic history of lying and scamming.

Can I ask what happened to the closed loop skl? Now it needs a car battery to run?

The whole reason he supposedly delayed a year was to get this closed loop version going.

Remember raising the toasts in January? This SKL has been 2 years in development *after* the "industrialization" of the SK.

Where are the partners, the "team", the customers already so happy with the SK?

Where are the plates of crow that Axil said we would be eating "soon" in February?

Where the heck is Rossi now?

Europe (but not Italy)? Miami? Milan?

The North Pole preparing e-cats for Santa's Christmas sleigh?

Preparing for a Pinocchio play using his nose growing ability?

• I admit that Rossi is a liar (who may sometimes tell the truth).
    I'll say again -- I don't believe (Edit 2 : too strong) think that the ecat has been DIS-proved.

But in summary

Proof : the instruments work correctly, and DO support the claim
    DIS-proof: the instruments work correctly, and do NOT support the claim
    Unresolved: the instruments are possibly not working correctly so they may or may not support the claim.
    Disqualified: something in the experimental setup makes the whole result invalid. Again, neither proves or dis-proves.

And, once again, I do NOT have the time to review all the experiments now.

But you can do some research for me. Where, exactly, does IH claim the the results of the 10MW acceptance test are invalid? (Other than stopping half an hour short of 24 hours, and griping that he ONLY ran 18 -- ANY 18 - reactors.),

They had full access to the instrumentation and approved it -- Dewey Weaver made some (low-level) suggestions : why didn't he ask for a steam separator? A motor generator? A..... ?) They paid Rossi $10M (on delivery of some information).

Edit: 10MW Acceptance test -- please post in an appropriate topic and message me ... this one has a very low signal to noise ratio.

• The “24hr” Plant test is known as the Validation. COP reported was 11.7 (or something like that), running at reduced capacity due to worries about nonexistent bylaws. The earliest version of the IH patent application included much of Penon’s report on the 2012 plant Validation. Much of that report and protocol was recycled into the Doral protocol and report(s) verbatim.

1 MW is the maximum nominal Plant size, even though the Doral Plant was technically two 1MW plants in one.

• A computer beginner who became famous (probably by luck) quickly left a place where you had drunk yourselves in monotheistic thoughts, the university.

Unlike all the great scientists from this thread, he was downright stupid, he called his company like a fruit, what an idiot, that couldn't interest anyone.

Another idiot, French this time, who never went to school, his name was Ampère. With such a name your common sense as you said, would never have paid attention to it surely.

His diploma is genuine just very old, like this $30 bill.

• A computer beginner who became famous (probably by luck) quickly left a place where you had drunk yourselves in monotheistic thoughts, the university.

Unlike all the great scientists from this thread, he was downright stupid, he called his company like a fruit, what an idiot, that couldn't interest anyone.

Another idiot, French this time, who never went to school, his name was Ampère. With such a name your common sense as you said, would never have paid attention to it surely.

Not like I totally understand this weird language, but originally you were questioning my qualifications to deem such a "a clever guy" a charlatan.

I didn't bring it up, you did.

I gave some qualifications per your request.

Then you apparently complain that qualifications aren't important? You can't have it both ways.

Yes we know brilliant people without the proper qualifications exist. (ex Mills, I hope he is right).

But there are also smart people taken in by scam artists all the time.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.