steppenwolf Member
  • Member since Feb 5th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by steppenwolf

Steppenwoof - you continue to make it clear that you have zero ability discern truth from fiction. Yes, I have friends at Cherokee but I have never worked for Cherokee or taken compensation from Cherokee. Never. You have no credibility in any subject except that of fiction writer / slanderer which makes you a fine asset for Planet Rossi.

Eh. I don't care how your offshore company structure is setup. And its not even important. And I do not believe that your IH connections is news to anyone here, and as we know IH is connected to Cherokee through at least your overlord Darden. Those entities were even parts in the lawsuit. So don't try to distance yourself from them. Your behavour hits them directly and they should be worried about the mess you are making.

Steppenwolf - not a speck of truth in what you say regarding IVA and Cherokee.

Ehh, your not paying attention. Maybe the IVA "job" was yours entirely (you're the hitman), but you are the one lying when you say that Cherokee has nothing the to with IH. The personal connections are obvious. As you well know

and with some outside assistance after the extent of the exploitation was pointed out to them.

No doubt it was ... An offer they couldn't refuse kind of "assistance" I suppose, since we all know your preferences by now. You have proven them over and over again.

And of course Darden/Cherokee/IH should be considered an integral part of this story. They have been so all the way since inception.

This isn't new information. This is from way back when it happened. And it just goes to show how fragile the feelings of institutions still are when it comes to anything cold fusion related.

Of course. Since they were threatened by Dewey et al, they needed to make an official statement to avoid whatever consequences they were facing in those threats. Fact is though, they knew prior to the event exactly who and what was going to take place. Hey - we all knew that ... They were however not expecting the wrath of Darden/Cherokee/IH/Dewey et al. They were not expecting the personal threats Dewey are famous for. They were not expecting any involved embassies, etc. Since both the involved individuals and IVA as an organization are vulnerable to these kind of threats, they chose the easy institutional way and distanced themselves from the subject in an official statement, but at the same time keeping good contacts (probably even better than before) with those that needed to take the blow.

Some content deleted. Alan,

The other side of the coin.....

"Well, maybe the investors of Woodford Patient Capital Trust will not like the 9% loss they will be facing when the Dewey “planet saver” turns out to be nothing but toilet paper IP… And added to that – they will soon also realize what could have been, when they see the progress being made by Rossi and the E-Cat IP that IH so epically failed to handle."

See http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…er11-exit-on-the-horizon/

Yeah, this could very well be the next Cherokee chapter 11, and the investors will certainly not be that pleased with Dewey performance here. What kind of investment fund wants advocates that are making violent threats against all who disagree. Not good PR at all. You're toast Dewey.

Sweden is an interesting place - its all about criminal law.

We can upgrade beyond hand grenades if the Rossifarians want to keep playing.

We have the firepower.

Please elaborate. This could easily be interpreted as making direct and violent threats towards people who disagree with your view of the matters discussed here. Is this the way you handled IVA? Did you threaten them? Did you maybe send them pictures of their children at school? You obviously symphathise with the Italian mob regarding other issues, so I'm not that surprised if this is the case here which makes me feel sick. Despicable it is.

Kevwoof - what does this mean to you:

As I can imagine IVA was seriously harassed by certain individuals/organizations, probably on a personal level (we all know who likes to make threats here), after the event and since they were not directly involved other than as facilitators, they can of course not OFFICIALLY support any messages at the conference. It is not their role. Fact is though - they facilitated and hosted the event. THAT should tell you something.

Steppmo - what does this mean to you?:

https://milano.corriere.it/not…3-a057-b6a9966718ba.shtml

Problem is as you, I'm sure, know that the real and only criminals in this story were the politicians and the mafia that hunted Rossi down due to him entering the extremely corrupt Italian waste management business. But I guess those mafia/criminals are exactly your kind of people, right? Like your Cherokee overlords also in the business of liberating tax payers from their money?

Keb - does the "Sheikh of Brianza" mean anything to you?

Gee Dewey, why dont you have your Cherokee overlords go over there and steal another pile of tax payer money and preach to the masses they will build a golf course or something. They are the absolute experts in this kind of remediation business. Right?

Spam - we walked away and had to circle back when the Rossifarians started trying to rewrite history. That appears to have restarted in earnest after his catastrophic Jan 31 video train wreck. We can refight that war all day and night long. Facts are facts. Rossi is an eco and business fraud criminal who has faked everything in his latest endeavor.

Judging from the increased anti-Rossi activities here, It looks more like the Jan 31 event became catastrophic to IH. Maybe some important IH investors actually are getting worried about the Rossi business plan selling heat. Some investors actually visited the Doral plant and regardless of how much cheap talk Darden et al did, they probably have their own ideas about the validity of the plant. And they were not especially happy about Rossi - IH fall out. We know that from court docs ... (Dewey telling them they are courageous planet savers might not entirely do it for them - it is a nice label of course, but they expect returns as well)

Dewey, Jed et al has since been working their asses off to talk the book - pushing the importance of IH other IP's - but we have seen nothin yet ... And Bruillion today curiously shows COP in the very same range as the original E-Cat IP for which IH paid $11.5M ...

IHFB - I don't think you understand. The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.

Maybe you Cherokee folks should do one of your famous chapter 11 land "remediations"? A golf course maybe - get some tax payer funding. That'll do the trick...