LeBob Verified User
  • Member since Jul 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LeBob

Internal charge is neither positive nor negative its topological charge, It is proportional to the force needed to hold together the rotating EM mass. If we break nuclear flux then we get a left and a right winded part that we name positive or negative. As soon as people talk of an electron then the nature of the charge is given.

Pure Coulomb charge like actions only can be seen in the far field where the flux no longer couples. But keep in mind that the Coulomb force always is a first order approximation of a basic magnetic action.

So this is how pico-chemistry becomes a valid and clear middle ground between chemical and nuclear decay transmutations. A resonant island of stable bonds in a metal atom's (like Fe, Mn, Cu or Ni) depths for an H* or four.

The sum of charge is constant. Always when you separate an electron from a proton you get a "+" and a "-" so the sum must be "0".

Mills assumes a locked in photon generates charge. This only happens inside nuclei where charge conservation does not hold. But Mills uses it for electron orbit relations.

Wouldn't it be logically consistent to say there is one mechanism for generating charge either in the nuclei or electron orbit relations? When you get into this dense H hydride arena shouldn't some pseudo-nuclei like collective forces start to overlap with standard EM forces? I am not sure why charge conservation would stop at the nucleus where even neutrons are a charge-balanced particle that beta decay into protons, electrons/positrons and neutrinos in predictable energies. A photon is an oscillating wave both electric and magnetic.

Sorry nonsense is always nonsense. Charge conservation is basic physics and Mills violates it. Please read his book and try to argue why this "violation of charge conservation" is a good idea.

Researchgate is for science promotion. Only very few people joining a discussion have some elevated level and understand basic logic. I urge you to think about charge conservation and the basic 2D:1D (dual space) action principle of fundamental math.

This is already what most miss even if they once learned it for a test, but never did go to the last detail of the proofs. I did it during bachelor times.

I need a basic lesson in charge conservation, using as little jargon as possible.

There are hydrino energy like resonances as EM mass always goes into resonance with equal (harmonic) masses with equal topology. This does not prove Mills models. It only shows why some values he got from his model gave him a good approximation.

It's a typical case of wrong model right experiment with good results!

I will agree with previous statements by yourself and RobertBryant (quoting multiple sources) that these atoms are only stable energy wells when the end result is an H* pare, quartet or any manner of a stable strong deep EM bond. His and your models are based on the most standard predictable classical physics laws there are before quantum uncertainty became fashionable.

The space time structure of nuclear bonds is totally different from 3D,t space. What Mills uses is only an equivalence relation for energies but he is neglecting charge conservation.

So his Hydrino -model simply is nonsense.

Hydrinos and to an extent all valid dense H or H* postulations are about EM or at greatest core influence electroweak forces. Modelling of the electron, resonant and ionization energy is at the core of his theory and collective picoscale forces for this site's general topic. Nuclear binding forces could be four-dimensional or not... and it wouldn't prove or disprove Mills' semi-classical model of the atom. Your models which I find intriguing, (to be honest I don't fully comprehend, mostly because it may not be necessary to understand the energy that comes from low power reactions) if anything is increased detail, but not a disproof of the general claims of the theory.

There are no deep electron orbits. This is a silly extrapolation of long time refuted (Dirac) models that are not withstanding basic mathematical logic. All mass is EM mass and a bound electron is EM-flux. Rotating flux can have any speed >>c in reference to the classic 3D,t space as experiments do show.

But there is a limit based on the speed of light right? Electrons have mass (EM or otherwise) so unless they are capable of warping spacetime, (according to the laws of physics we know) Mills' conjector of the H* or any electron orbiting a nucleus having a minimal size is correct. Even if they are, the max speed is sub-light through standard spacetime.

*sad concerned face* When people were saying that fertility could be affected they were laughed at as some of the worse conspiracy theorists.. up there with flat earthers. Any woman that is pregnant or plans to have children should avoid this until further notice it seems.

Unfortunately, some authorities in my tiny region have said some less than true statements about ivermectin on national television. Said that it was dangerous and easy to overdose on, when it obviously is helping heal and relieve people. The current situation seems to be officially saying use at your own risk.

You don't have to touch the nucleus in order to influence it. I do not know why the focus is always on tritium and deuterium (because of fusion), trust that protium would do us well.

Are we sure it's standard helium being produced and do alpha-emitting elements persist in any segment of the process?

Robert Godes models his Brillouin Hot Tube technology with a Controlled Electron Capture process, but others have different models. The actual theory is still unknown.

I wouldn't say it's entirely unknown.

Price depends on purity. If I can get 3 9's (99.9%) purity the hydroxide has a good market value- better than $500/ton since it also has a 'green premium' being made from waste. Fie 9's (99.999%) purity is around $1-2000 per ton.

Top impurities (not in order) are Iron, vanadium, magnesium, silicon, copper, sodium.

The impurities have potential utilization too!

Pico chemistry along with short range weak affects explain quit a few of the variables used to justify this model though. This is predictive as well, the reasults have to fall within a range of known numbers to be accurate. This doesn't require a new model of the atom besides acknowledging H's condensing, bonding and penitrating qualities.

That is quality software development work.

Pardon, clarify, Thanks 😁? Bob Greenyer, others and myself have quoted research showing that stripping an atom of it's outer electrons will increase the likelihood of beta decay. Rays at 4keV per atom should get that job done.

Cigaret smoke contains 10x more radioactivity than ambient. It's of the worst kind - Alpha - from Polonium that gets enriched in the Tabaco leaves as also Pd or Pt get enriched.

Most likely this is the main cause for lung cancer among smokers.

So the USA once had 200'000'000 small radioactivity labs...

Ahh, beta emitters are more interesting, because we make implanted pacemakers and the like with beta batteries. Simple stuff like isotopes of Carbon, Calcium and Potassium are beta emitters... take an edge off the fear of readers with tiny factoid. Life is what it is. Neutered with millimeters of material to thermal form, straight harvestable electrons comming out. That and nice metal core +H* electro-weak bonds that produces pure sweet sub-gamma EM effects. Titanium pico-compound formation can even be an agent of accelerating decay of other atoms or potenciating the reaction of denser metals.

LENR a manifestation of weak

Nuclearinteractions..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weak and deep electromagnetic nuclear interactions. The moon of lightning, animated nighttime gleam, vapor's spark.

Can it explain Papp engine's 'excess energy'?

Part of it.

I'll leave this here and walk out 😁. Some electrical outputs apparently from vacuum.. understand trace isotopes can be affected by high energy EM fields and ionization. I remember someone claiming that the Papp engine was a zpe device, even though it includes water and unstable ionizing isotopes in one electrode. It's literally a decay fueled engine with noble working gas.

"The NGE was self contained ...Each piston was fired in order similar to a modern day combustion engine. The noble gas was not ignited, which makes sense, but simply excited with a high voltage spark (400kV range). The gas inside each piston was focused with coils surrounding each piston chamber. When hit with a high voltage spark the noble gas mixture which was pre-ionized with a radioactive electrode in each piston, expanded rapidly in the piston and produced a steam engine effect."

Just checked the patent, they did know, even the EM accelerated decay part is confirmed. Imagine if there were simpler gas composition and a common less radioactive unstable isotope. Some of them got cancer due to high energy rare isotopes used. Think, both multi-nuclei protium enabled fire and accelerated weaker beta emissions could fertilize each other.. God have mercy as we do better!

There are milder approaches!

I think diet/lifestyle is a variable that isn't truly considered in the coronavirus and collective immune responses to infectious diseases in general. Including their ageing population as a factor.