LeBob Verified User
  • Member since Jul 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LeBob

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live stream about 4H(1/4)*, no mention of Randal Mills, Santilli or Wyttenbach in the title but this should be interesting. Do enjoy.

The problem with molecular H2 gas storage is keeping it in its molecular form which cannot escape from storage tanks because of its molecular size. As soon as it breaks into its gaseous form it goes into an equilibrium STATE according to the LAW OF MASS ACTION ie

H2 = H + H

Which is reversible so if we steadily reduce the [H} concentration since atomic H will leak out of most known containers, the equilibrium is SHIFTED to CONTINUOUSLY leak H which if there is sufficient O2 around will trigger a detonation with the slightest spark of HEAT. Which is EXACTLY why the TESLAS have this inherent design flaw that on impact THEY WILL SIMPLY EXPLODE. The team at TOP GEAR, Jeremy Clarkson et al tested one out and sure enough nearly killed Hammond when he crashed it on a test run. So petrol and diesel will always be safer than HYDROGEN or Hybrid electric cars. The ONLY advantage of Li ion batteries vs Pb-SO4 lead-acid batteries is that they have less mass and are great in electric :) bicycles for fun......but totally inappropriate in concealed compartments within electric or hybrid cars.which will explode if sufficient monatomic hydrogen leaks out. :) :) :)

True there is a new Tesla battery chemistry atm though.

More from Murray-Smith on a very simple synthesis of carbon-doped G-CN from sugar and urea. This is claimed to be a very effective hydrogen storage material able to capture up to 10% of it's own weigh in H2 - which if correct is pretty phenomenal, suggesting that 200 grams of the compound would hold 224 litres of H2 at STP. However, the need to heat it to 300C to release the H2 is a bit off-putting.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank God we got LENR, called from personal conviction, mostly the entering medium of picochemistry. The kindling temps of reaction quoted by Dufours for Iron and Mills for hydrogen are only a couple hundred degrees more. At 1000 times the energy density pee atom it's valuable and worth it.

Plant based "meats" growing in leaps and bounds. This is yet another big advancement. Can't wait to try. Hard to beat the Impossible Meats though, but I am open minded:

https://vegnews.com/2021/10/me…ds-mcplant-burger-america

What they need now is 100% whole grain buns!

They use them all up on the Covid

Thread.

Love this flow battery trend, iron and the vanadium one, even though they are not the ultimate solution. Covid does take up much time here, right fully so 🙂.

This quora question/answer response is quite interesting.

Answer to What is the difference between graphitic carbon nitride (g-C₃N₄) and amorphous carbon nitride (a-CNx)? by Edgar Arbaje https://www.quora.com/What-is-…d=XQ3X&target_type=answer

This is a paper I read a while ago that I wanted to share on here when this discussion was opened. Well literally with those willing to listen and read with interest.

g-C3N4 Modified biochar as an adsorptive and photocatalytic material for decontamination of aqueous organic pollutants
    Converting the waste biomasses with high-carbon content into value-added materials is an environmental-friendly way for their utilization. In this stu…
    www.sciencedirect.com

Don't forget we are all on crackpot web dedicated to crackpot way of fusion...;-)

What was crackpot science yesterday may be protoscience today and frontier science tomorrow.

Graphene/graphites can definately help with suspending the catalysts and reactants in a high temp electron/proton conductive medium. What the graphite is doped with, intentional impurities and molecular structure are way more important when it comes too energy content. You have a great point there though! Carbon isn't magic, but yet with some other elements you have us blessed to be breathing, tight!

Thanks, I have quite a few documents on this topic for a while. Not as much as my curiosity demands I'm afraid 🤔. For whatever reason I am unable to upload them to this platform as files from my phone/Google drive.

Hemoglobin/chlorophyll like analogs using other first row transition metals and alkali metals should be quite interesting... talk about maximum surface area 😄❤. Mono-atomic metals in a catalytic graphitic ceramic lattice, much interest.

Aspiration of the needle is important according to this presenter.

Another thing, silver and tungsten are far too expensive compared to the optimum alternatives. A nice option to cultivate would be among the lighter metals, many probably biological in origin! Life can open ways that were given to it, cooperate with it!

They had a self sustain mode with silver. Why they changed the design is an open question. The gallium approach is a dead end or simply a waste of money and time.

May be Mills should start

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

i don't think mixing every concept is relevant, EVO, Safire, Mills , tungsten.. etc you forgot the LEC or Rossi probably..

The truth shouldn't be so easy ..

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

Source'- brings it to my attention and I look around- 6 months later -

External Content www.youtube.com

no idea..

Disinfecting or sterilization of public surfaces probably. Benches, outer clothing etc.

quite useful but harsh on some skins.

Please enlighten me about "psuodo transmutation". The only thing I can find about the subject is "pseudo transmutation", and it involves old alchemists faking transmutations. Since psuedo means false, that means no transmutation and hence no power.

You got it so right and so wrong at the same time. There's genuine accelerated transmutation then there's reactions that tow the line between chemistry and proton capture(dense H*). Both happen yes, these are fake transmutations because it isnt a permanent nuclear change, but really something much more interesting..

I love plant meat, on the other hand I agree with you on the point that people will buy meat as long as it is legal and the taste experience they get from it is worth whatever health or environmental negatives may arise. I believe they should not consumed the most resource intensive, given the many nice statistics. Still the benifits and efficiency of consuming whole plant/fungi based substances (even if coprocessed by helpful insects, honey) is stagaringly amazing. This realisation I believe will accelerate into the view of more members of society.

The ones they have now are not as tasty. Or I should say, they taste different. Perhaps they will improve so much they will be indistinguishable from real meat. But I think cultured meat is more likely to reach that goal. Also, I think there are some recipes that do not work with plant-based meat substitutes.

Why replace the meat when there are whole cuisines from multiple cultures abundant in plant-based protein that also have a balance of nutrients that aren't found in animal-based flesh. Japan, China and India come to mind! I eat veggie processed meats for taste, but by no means are they the only or major source of protein in my diet.

I think I found how it would be in the vaccine. I suspect that it is woven in the salts used in the vaccine. This would be one way to stabilize the spike longer rather than using a gel

Cool idea, but you don't want to inject vaccine impregnated salt crystals into ones bloodstream. A better choice is pre-desolved in solution which is the case. The solid crystals whould be better for any long term storage or preservation of organic compounds.

For many the animal protein is the problem, inflammation etc. So sources from legumes, nuts, fungi and grains are better for us in a wholistic sense.