axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

Axil,

I think you are conflicted between your desire to see punishment meted out against the "big guy" here, and the desire to have the merits of this technology revealed once and for all. Would you be satisfied if IH were to lose on the contractual merits, have to pay Rossi the $89 million, but it is revealed to us years later that Rossi had nothing? I get the impression by your many comments that you would. You just want to see IH get theirs. Whether or not the 1MW worked, or not, seems not to matter to you?

I in contrast, simply want to know if the tech works, and if it does we can go from there. This is not David vs Goliath, or the big guy beating up on the little guy. All I care about is the truth.

You learn the truth about LENR through replications of the tech and Rossi's tech has been replicated by many people. The replication and the word that I trust the most is the one done by me356. This tech will eventually lead to an open source technology and the system that both science and we all here will learn the most from. This is the tech that we can influence though our questions and our contributions. This is the tech were all the data that we want will be available for the asking.

But there is a ill wind that is to befall us. That is the FUD campaign that is sure to come from all the interests that LENR will undercut. Is IH part of that campaign or is IH just incompetent to the detriment of LENR. IH could be well meaning but just stupid in the extreme. I would have controlled Rossi with an iron fist, managed him minute by minute, day by day. At the end of each day, the sun would not have set on those shipping containers unless I was sure that the reactor and the IP worked. Not a word to Rossi for an entire year, ridiculous. Sometime stupid is just as damaging as malicious intent. Sometimes it hard to distinguish between the two. But like malicious intent, stupid should never be protected or encouraged. No, stupid must be rooted out and discouraged.

By the way, I beleive that Rossi wants triple damages or in money terms 267 $million.

The judge has allocated a two week timeframe for the case. This means that the judge will trivialize all the technical food fight that the two sides are preparing and that many here are depending upon to decide the case. This very short case duration implies that the judge does not care about the placement of flow meters and thermocouples unless they were placed contrary to the agreed to protocol, per the contract. Science will take a backseat to the details of the legal and contractual agreements between the two parties. More than that, science and engineering and their experts won't even get on the bus.

The issue will not be if the E-Cat works in absolute terms, the issue to be adjudged will be if the ERV has certified that the E-Cat works and meets the contractual agreements set for in the contracts and licence agreement. That issue won't take very long.

@Shane D

You should recognize that you are just a bystander in the contest between Rossi and the people who want his IP, a witness with your nose pressed up upon the glass who is witnessing the great contest of the century. In this state of passive observation, we are powerless and must be patient. Rossi's machinations are directed toward funding his R&D and at the same time not letting his ideas out into the public. You feel vicariously, the frustration of those who have conspired to extract his technology. I must admit to studying Rossi in order to get inside his head to see what can be gleaned therein, but I have treated such an effort as a puzzle solving activity from which I have accumulated a great deal of insight into LENR and the confident assuredness that this insight provides. In my own heart, I know how Rossi's technology works but I do not yet understand or do I care to understand how to setup a reactor to breathe life into that technology. This LENR science is far to complicated for me to convey to others because it sounds to them as word salad. So I don't make and effort anymore. I have revealed my predictions about LENR in public and we will see how the future judges them.

Rossi is a slippery SOB but only a person of his nefarious abilities could have gotten as far as he has without any help from the powers that be. As an engineer he has no equal and as is typical of such people, they are honest as the day is long in what they say about what they are doing in the work that they do. As I have grown in my understanding of his science, I can anticipate what he will say and that leads me to have confidence in his systems.

I dislike the hate filled recriminations heaped upon Rossi as an act of jealous barbarism that despoils and discredits the people who do it more than the objects of the hate. This is a feature of my personality who has always had compassion for the underdog, who is repealed by hate and jealousy, who rails against the pack and the mob in sympathy for the lone and embattled victim.

That is incorrect. I doubt there will be a trial, but if there is, this claim will have to be examined. Not by lawyers, but by expert witnesses: HVAC engineers licensed in the state of Florida. The methods of measuring boiler efficiency are strictly defined by Florida law. If you do not follow these proceedures, you do not have the proper instruments, and you do not have a certificate from a licensed HVAC engineer, you are not allowed to operate a boiler. Rossi violated those laws. Any HVAC engineer called to the stand will say so. They will all say the methods Rossi used do not work. Rossi will not find any licensed engineer who says otherwise, because that would be perjury, and Florida law makes it quite clear that a licensed profession who lies about something in his professional ambit will lose his license. That is to say, a doctor who lies about medical treatment; a structural engineer who lies about why a bridge fell down; or an HVAC engineer who claims that Rossi's calorimetry is valid would lose their license and livelihood.

Rossi did not use any methods, the party that was responsible for the design and implementation of the test was the ERV. Your method of propaganda is misdirection onto Rossi who has NO test responsibilities other than keeping the reactor going. If there was any violation of Florida law, that violation would fall onto the ERV and partially onto IH who ultimately contracted the ERV with the concurrence of Rossi under the terms of the licence agreement. It was IH who required the test to be run as a condition on payment for IP. Any fault in this required test is the responsibility of IH and not Rossi. This principle of misdirected fault off IH and onto Rossi is also demonstrated in the stephen ranzz post above.

It seems like clear thinking has taken a holiday in these parts and I eagerly await the return of clear thinking and the use of logic to this forum.

Instead of spending the few million it will take to prepare for the trial, for almost no money the 1MW could be unlocked (both IH and Rossi put a padlock on it), and a team of truly neutral experts could tell in a few days if the thing works or not. Problem solved. If it works IH forks over $89 million and becomes mega rich, Rossi would get rich and famous.

I think IH would be more than happy for that as a compromise, but I get the impression that Rossi would not. It would be such a simple solution, but Rossi could FU a wet dream it seems, and surely he has dug his heels in here like the stubborn old codger he is. Yes, I am pissed at him. He has been at this for 9 freakin years, and it is even more a mess now than when he first popped onto the scene...with no resolution in sight. If he has something, then he should have taken the damn Ecat to a reputable company at the beginning. But no, the old fool had to do it all himself, and then for some strange reason decides late in the game to team with a VC group!

I see the trial schedule has a mediation period. Maybe IH could propose this to the mediator, and see if Rossi will go along? Worth a try. If not, looking on the bright side...it should be a hell of a trial! I may even drive down there and attend.

Rossi wants a divorce from IH because they let out his ip into the public view. IH and Rossi are over.

Hey, Axil, explain to me how IH prevents a megawatt capable fusion reactor that runs for years on practically no fuel from succeeding in the market place. How do you do that, exactly? I can see an easy initial market for say, a billion units at a million dollars each, just for heating buildings and manufacturing.

As for explaining steam to a jury, all it will take is a demonstration of what a megawatt of dry steam can do and then what Rossi's idiotic kludge actually does. Especially if you measure the power into it properly and limit that to some reasonable value commensurate with the claimed COP of 50. I think anybody with a double digit IQ will understand it. And who will Rossi's experts be? Penon? ROTFWL! How about the famous NATO colonel, Fioraventi? Maybe coffee brewing expert, associate professor after 12 years, Levi?

Determining what a juror with a double digit IQ is convinced by is the name of the game.

Rossi sure better start stocking those store shelves with E-Cats and QuarkXs quickly before this goes to trial....the science and engineering experts that will be brought in are going to shred him.

The expert testimony will go over everybody's head. IH lawyers will tell the jury how Rossi likes to torture animals and people in steam filled rooms with no windows. He is just a bad man.'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

Dear Jed,

I know that you're a man of fire and steam weaned on your father's knee with tails of the iron clad sailing ships and the iron men who sailed them when the 20th century was young. But steam drove a way of life that has long passed. The testimony about calorimetry will be so boring it will peal the paint off the courtroom walls and nary a soul in that august room will follow such a dry subject. As much as you love the stuff, a good lawyer will avoid talk of bubbling steam like the plague.

I believe that Rossi wanted to delay having to prove the E-Cat is real by filing the lawsuit...and he got it...quite brilliant after taking over $10million in investors money! Rossi appears to have quite the nice property portfolio in Florida now from said investor money. This whole circus will be wrapped up in court for many years. I am guessing Rossi will be shredded when they bring in the "expert engineering and scientific testimony" that is mentioned in the document.

The evidence that will convince the ordinary people in the jury will be simple and straightforward; LENR is real, it is in the stores right now, and Rossi make this possible.

[quote='axil','https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/3261-The-Playground/?postID=26975#post26975']

The irony in your perspective is that Rossi himself is the biggest reason his "invention" is not succeeding in the marketplace. With his lawsuit, he has successfully kicked this can down the road for at least a few years. I wonder what it will actually take for those on planet Rossi to finally admit to the crying wolf...like if there is actually any scenario that Rossi supporters will finally say...okay okay Rossi fooled us!

I think back in the history of the fission reactor; Its developments started by in 1942 and it continued into the 1970s before it lost is appeal. And then there is the fusion reactor which started development in the 1950s and continues to this day. The take away, nuclear reactor development takes a long, long, long time.

Because the trial is so far off into the future, and the judgement will be make by ordinary people, the terms of judgement will be based on the validity of the LENR reaction itself. If Rossi can prove that LENR works before the jury retires, he will win, if not he may well lose. It all depends on Rossi's credibility and his ability to get a product out on the street.

IH knows this and they will do their best to keep Rossi from succeeding in the marketplace. If Rossi wants to keep IH out of his business and protest his IP, Rossi better produce and soon.

Well, it seems that the Weaveraunauts have left Planet Dewey. One heat round and they scatter like startled chicken! Can you hear their fading cackles? "... bad calorimetry... Petroldragon scam... don't go for high COP... garage tinkerer..."
    The real show is starting now, Rossi has got roaring tigers under the hood of his six-cylinder muscle machine! Soon it will be felt as if the inhabitants of Planet Dewey collectively cried and then were instantly silenced.

Hey Doobie, or APCO troll, or handler of automatic posting software, MAD PROPS to you my man, keeping up a sad gig like this for weeks on, this has to take a toll on one's soul.

A thought for Lomax as well, astroturfing is no way to enjoy the twilight of life

Dewey swept into our midst like an ill wind, a hurricane of dissension and conflict. It's was an ill wind that blows nobody any good. Many here were infected by his malevolent spell and followed his will zombi like at the cost of friendships and reputations. Dewey's brief passage through our number will take a long time in passing.

Jed, there are questions floating around about whether or not you have been paid any money or compensation of any kind by IH or any of its affiliates. Do you want to clear the air and address this issue? I think not answering my inquiry might not work in your favor.

Jed told me that he got all his IH related info in written form, that is not heysay. It would be enlightening if that information was presented in its original form and the originators of that info identified. That would go a long way in strengthening Jed's case. I judge written information with the date of reception and originator identified as compelling proof of a proposition. It is like a link to a reference of a point under discussion.

It appears that you can use "Aspie" and "Normie" in a post but I cannot. It also appears that you may have edited a post of mine without notice on the post. You routinely allow highly offensive libel and personal attack from others, and disallow actual conversation from people who know what they are talking about. That, combined with other administrative misbehaviors and incompetencies, apparently tolerated, is a bridge too far.

I have no critical interest here. Thanks for preventing further waste of time. I get millions of page views elsewhere. Bye.

“Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
    And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. ”

Stepherenzz, (Sifferkoll, Dewey etc.) Without saying who was right or wrong or biased, wouldn't it be easier just stop name calling, insulting and all kind of bullying, ad hominems etc.
    If someone says 'I don't care rat shit about this or that ....' it is seemingly ok nowdays in forums, but in my mind those ones I listed should never become OK. And there is a difference.

I don't understand what benefit that IH derives from this line of behavior? These shenanigans cannot effect the judge or lawyers in the Rossi case. It just must be a feel better thing that these people must derive after a traumatic experience. Trauma And Distress Scale (TADS)