axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014

Posts by axil

Science has made a big mistake that is causing them to travel down the Hot Fusion dead end. The Sun uses the LENR reaction to produce energy, not hot fusion. One false basic assumption can cause the entire scientific edifice to collapse.

axil

For what it's worth, as far as I am aware of, Ólafsson and Zeiner-Gundersen use those catalysts below 100-150 °C at most in the apparatus, with no attempt to activate them at higher temperatures before usage. However this isn't the right thread for discussing that; I've made a dedicated one earlier on.

Your are not talking about a Holmlid replication. You are talking about extending Holmlid's methods into LENR reaction production.

Despite being insulted over my lack of research and laziness, i started looking at some of the links that the belligerents sent. Seriously I am glad as I had not yet seen some of these links and i enjoy this subject. I do really think there is something going on in some of these experiments that warrants alot more study. However every researcher i checked into in these links seems to be dead or at least not involved in LENR. Is there anyone still alive who claims to be able to replicate LENR? I guess LION thinks so but he has not been of much help I guess. Axil completely understands the physics apparently (chiral polaritons etc) but is unable to replicate anything. But he can suggest to others to get fuel from other others. And then there is O day, what a joke. (Queue the insults now)

Cracking into the nucleus to suck out its energy is no mean feat. It took Holmlid 42 years to become its master and then it took two more years for Sindre-Zeiner Gundersen to replicate Holmlif's results. It looks like it to me that the easiest route to LENR is using the SAFIRE electrode method. It only took that team 5 years to get their results. Before you criticize, hot fusion has been at it since the 1950's and nothing has come of it yet.

But LENR is more than just energy production, it is also warped space, worm holes, monopoles, desk top black holes, teleportation, antigravity, disintegrater beams, energy shields, maybe even time travel...all that star trek stuff. All that may be worth a little extra work.

Looks as though the ball is in LION's court right now.

This says that producing the LENR active agent takes a great deal of talent and perseverance.

While a long-term settlement on Mars could be an exciting endeavor, sustaining life there will be difficult — and that’s putting it lightly, a cognitive scientist tells Inverse.

A study published in the June edition of Futures reports that reproducing on the red planet could present numerous medical challenges. The team of researchers, based at the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, Poland, says the only way to successfully create a Mars settlement would be to genetically alter our bodies.

Since Mars has an extremely thin atmosphere — about 100 times thinner than Earth’s — cosmic radiation is a much larger concern on the red planet than it is here. Earth’s magnetic field protects us from solar wind and high-energy space particles that could cause us harm. No such shield exists on Mars, which could cause issues in fetal development.

“The biggest challenges for human reproductive biology are caused by [a] specific space environment including microgravity during the long journey to Mars, cosmic rays (the biggest during the journey but also high exposure to cosmic radiation just on Mars) and extremely high bone loss (caused mostly by microgravity),” the study’s lead author Konrad Szocik, a cognitive scientist, tells Inverse. “Radiation will be a big challenge for human reproduction, beginning from effective fertilization.”

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sp7…uUL0v3NrkY7BPYPKDA_a?dl=0

Just a reminder the Safire team, and Olafson...among many others, will be at the ICCF21 this June to discuss these issues. Hopefully they have some new insights. Along with Forsley of Global Energy Corp. (GEC), there should be some newsworthy inside information being passed on.

If the SAFIRE project is now espousing as a general policy to enter the LENR field, that would be very exciting. IMHO, what is happening in SAFIRE is the purest distillation of the LENR reaction that has so far been discovered. The processes that are underway in the SAFIRE experiment would make a superior SunCell design featuring a very low input energy profile and no molten metal complications.

The SAFIRE project introduces the concept that the Sun's energy might be produced in double layers of plasma in which LENR reactions are taking place.

SAFIRE provides insight into the basic mechanism that drives the LENR reaction. The basic mechanism of the LENR reaction is obscured by many overlaying and interconnected secondary reactions that are all considered to be the cause of the LENR reaction, but they are not the basic causation mechanism. For example, plasmoids are one of these many secondary LENR mechanisms. Plasmoids produce the basic causation mechanism, but the plasmoid is just one of many secondary layers of causation.

SAFIRE shows the basic LENR causation mechanism revealed in its most basic form. Within the outermost double layer of the plasma double layer shell structure, fusion of hydrogen is occurring. The only thing that exists in that double layer is hydrogen. The fusion that is occurring is devoid of any secondary mechanisms that confuse the causation mechanism. The LENR reaction is happening as a result of the organization of the hydrogen in that double layer.

Safire_double_layer_shells.jpg

The fusion of hydrogen is produced by the LENR reaction because hydrogen is fusing into helium 3 and no tritium is being produced. The pressure of the hydrogen in the outermost double layer is ambient, so pressure is not a factor. There is no metals involved or cracks, rough surfaces, plasma discharges, plasmoids, and the numerous other secondary LENR causation factors that produce the basic LENR causation mechanism.

The LENR reaction is produced by the organization of the double layer. This structure is produced by the adjustment of the pressure of hydogen and the voltage of the electric current that is producing the double layer.

015.jpeg

11%2BDL-diagram.jpg

The coulomb barrier is made inoperative by the chiral polarization of the spins of the electrons and protons that comprise the hydrogen plasma. The plasmoid produces this chiral polarization of particle spins, so does all the other secondary LENR causation mechanisms. But it is the separation of the subatomic particles within the double layer by their spin handedness that is causing the LENR reaction.

Science runs into LENR from time to time and the are amazed by it. The SAFIRE project is an example. The research team there after years of research finally came to the realization that LENR was affecting their experiment in a major way. They now realize that the hot fusion systems are crazy. LENR is the only way to go to produce hydrogen based nuclear reactions.

What's LION's opinion on why it failed to produce the expected results?

May be the LION reactor is producing results that are not expected. Did the experimenter try testing the gamma count after heavy shielding is in place? This is a test for muon production.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MHO, this smoke is metal hydride nanoparticles that are covered on their surface with polaritons. The polaritons are the source of the magnetism that binds the nanoparticles togither. The SunCell uses this smoke to form a dusty plasma that can produce a self sustaining LENR reaction.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQanCy_QOVL3VPYBYSvY_lbYTD0x23LH5sbMKfrYlWIcehOsWGD

The earth is bleeding to death. Save its life's blood.

Zephir_AWT and I have a like mind in that the SunCell and the SK reactor are probably running the same reaction. The SAFIRE system is probably also producing the same plasma based reaction. After all, how many plasma based reactions can there be? I think all three systems have stumbled onto this reaction and really don't understand how it works. This reaction is marked by an extremity high power density. As Mills points out, the production of such a high power densities is a contraindication of any sort of chemical reaction. One SunCell meltdown vaporized a hundred pounds of tungsten is a few seconds. The SAFIRE system can produce bursts of power up to 20 megawatts though bursts of 2 megawatts are more common. Mills says that 20 megawatts of power is produced in the volume of a teacup. In SAFIRE, LENR type ash is found so this strange hydrogen based reaction may well be a new type of LENR reaction. And in SAFIRE, no radiation is detected either in the ash or emitted from the energy bursts. Whoever can bring this new reaction under control will really have something special.

Not so sure that all of Rossi's IP is worthless. His work pointed the way to a whole new field - 'hot and dry sub 1000C LENR' which we three are currently exploring with possibly interesting results.

There is one HUGE factor that you'll have missed. Rossi switched the pumping he uses from heat to light. Rossi's RF input signal produces light to pump the LENR reaction as opposed to heat. RF to Light as input then you will get heat(1 ev) and light as output. Learn how to build a HID light and put some of the Russ George's fuel inside that light. Heat pumping is a dead end that will produce minimal COP. Use light!

I think the Stockholm demonstration was

fairly convincing that the QX works.

A.R. Says that he is not sure if he will be

succesful with the SK.

BTW I made the suggestion to name it EcatSK so I hope he is succesful.

Sam:

I have not been following the Rossi blog for a few weeks. What is the SK?

The QX architecture could be influenced by the "cat and mouse" control mechanism. There may be a 10 to 1 drone to master ratio that works best for Rossi. If the QX can produce 100 watts a chip, then Rossi's smallest reactor building block would be 1 kilowatts. One control signal to the master would go into each 1 kilowatt block.

Rossi's ‘the mouse and the cat’ is another reason to beleive that polariton condensation is at the bottom of the Rossi technology. It has recently been shown that many Bose condensates will synchronize in milliseconds through the sharing of energy and eventually combine. ‘the mouse and the cat’ is an array of reactors where one master reactor is powered and the other reactors are unpowered drones. The cat is the driver. The cat syncs up through polariton condinsation with all the other unpowered drones to form a global condensate that covers both the powered master reactor and unpowered drone reactors.