Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

This is you (an avowed non-scientist) thinking your judgement here is better than the scientists.

Well pardon moi! :) My comment was based on logic, not science, so perfectly allowable for me, a mere non-scientist mortal, to question a doctors judgement.

And it makes perfect sense for anyone to question why a doctor would willingly administer Remdesivir, but deny giving Ivermectin. My guess is that if asked, their answer would be more about keeping their job, doing what they were told to do, than any actual science comparison of the two drugs.

Medicine IMO, has become more oriented around politics and money, than what is best for the patient. And when it comes to those "judgement" issues, yours truly has a lot of good observations to make.

Our doctors supposed to do their best to cure pateints, or to honour their wishes for non-working possibly harmful therapies?

Doctors do not have any qualms about using Remdisivir which they know does harm, and is it at best marginally effective. So why then would they object to giving IVM, which they know is safer than aspirin, water, and caffeine?

And in most of these cases the patient arranged for another doctor to administer the IVM, so all the attending doctor had to do was step aside. That is when the hospital administration intervenes to prevent this sensible compromise arrangement to occur.

You know Shane that this idea (that ivermectin protects) is advocated by some pressure groups and internet opinion-setters but not commonly accepted by independent doctors.

If you reckon that any doctor should be free to prescribe quack medicine because they think it works, there is a good case for allowing ivermectin. Otherwise not.

The large RCTs in progress are not looking good: the only one terminating has been negative: positive results as good as dexamethasone would have been revealed by now in an interim report.

The woman was all but dead, and her husband, children and grandchildren wanted to try Ivermectin as a last resort, but were prevented from administering. We always honor a condemned man's last meal before execution, but you can't honor this? Pitiful.

You and this mainstream medical narrative you protect are heartless. I always thought the whole health care system was built on compassion, with the patients well being be priority one. But it has been so bastardized and corrupted by politics, and money, that the patient is now secondary to accumulating power, and enriching those at the top of the hierarchy..

After RG walked away from the Essex dairy barn to head back to sea, I thought he was done with LENR. That never made sense after all the talk of those "lovely gammas". How could someone walk away from that I wondered? Turns out he did not, and along with Wyttenbach kept at it.

Well written paper. Should be a good addition in our next newsletter.

With Ivermectin in Hand, Wife Dies While Husband Begs Hospital to Administer - Pezou
    David DeLuca of Sicklerville, New Jersey will never know if the Ivermectin prescribed by an out-of-state doctor for his wife would have saved her life.
    pezou.com

With Ivermectin in Hand, Wife Dies While Husband Begs Hospital to Administer

“In my opinion, they gave up on her on day one. ir protocols killed her,” David said.

“ legal system won’t do its job. People need to know (Ivermectin) is out there. I want her story to be told because I want other people to be protected and not go through what my kids went through, losing their mother.”

“I trusted the system to help, and they didn’t care.”

Good having you and some of the other Rossi gang back.These demos are like the reading of a Last Will and Testament; they draw out relatives you haven't seen in 30 years.

Stick around for awhile...we need all the protagonists we can get. Your old friend got upset and left so it is safe. Alan and I tried to get him back but he ignored us. Maybe you will bring him back.

Thanks (even if you're still personalizing things too much). I wonder if you prefer a forum without any debate from the different points of view? I also think you may be mistaken since I do like Reagan's "trust but verify".

Thanks for the opposing view. Keep in mind that those on the other side are a bit more emotional because they feel cover is being given to a conman. That his fans are enablers helping him rip off his targets. It is personal for them (and me), but generally not against his backers. You are more a curiosity like Sam for why you stand by him. It is interesting.

Nonetheless, the few supporters left (by necessity) have developed thick skin. Comes with the territory I guess, and something to keep in mind.

FYI; Rossi is very informed as to what we say here. Intimately so. Not sure if that is via his coming here directly, or someone feeds him the info, but he knows. He knows almost by name who here are his enemies, and friends. Overall though, he says LF is his enemy.

This discussion thread is intended to discuss the results of this report, and their replications.

Thanks. Along with discussing results, and replications, there are many here such as myself who are also curious about more general aspects of the work, people involved, direction of the company, future plans, successes/failures, etc.

To me it is always interesting when an LENR research team, or company has been around so long (10 years in this case), apparently successful, but has not yet advanced beyond the lab.

I will go out on a limb and declare this Rossi's biggest bomb yet. No comparison between today's performance and his earlier Ecat steam demos, from the individual 1 kW's early on, to the full production 1MW "Military Acceptance Test" in Italy with it;s cast of characters, and then the most audacious and long lasting stunt of all at Doral. Most of which were attended by invited scientists and reporters. He was able to create an air of credibility, even though they were so obviously staged,

Even Stockholm (after Doral) was more sophisticated by far than this, even with his slight of hand caught on camera. He has regressed to high school level science experiment set-ups. Instead of improving as he goes along, he gets worse.

Even when we knew he was scamming us before, at least he was entertaining to watch. Such a showman, and a flair about him. Today was flat out boring, and he had no energy...like he was bored (or maybe embarrassed).

Even his most ardent fans who have stuck with him through thick and thin, are bailing out now. If he is in this for his ego, he better come up with something quick to salvage this disaster, or he will be down to only a handful of supporters.

Shane, please explain how the support of an obscure assistant professor at Bologna gives Rossi credibility for anyone other than those who already are taken in by this utter nothingburger.

It worked for Rossi before, so why won't it again? Rossi is taking a page out of his old playbook. Get some scientists aboard. Any will do, but the higher up the echelon they are the better.

Were it not for Focardi, Levi and then Kullander, Essen, Rossi would have stayed a nobody. His Ecat a laughingstock. Any Physicist willing to put their name...no matter how obscure he may be to you, will lend some credibility. He has that again with Levi.

So that is why I say he will be around for some time to come. Will there be a product on the market result from this? I doubt it. The same reasoning post Doral that made it clear he had nothing, still applies.

On the plus side, you and others will have years of fun ahead at Rossi and his faithfuls expense. Enjoy..

Think what you may about the presentation, but with Levi backing the performance of the two products, Rossi will be able to get some mileage out of this. Yes, he (Levi) has been tarnished somewhat by his prior association with the early Ecat/Hotcat R/D, but his involvement lends this a bit more credibility nonetheless...just like the old days when Rossi piggybacked on the UOB Physics Dept..

Looks like we will be talking about Rossi for years to come.